Identified! CO - Denver - LIVING Male, 35-40, Oct 2006 - Jeffery Ingram

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061023...eQDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBhZDhxNDFzBHNlYwNtZW5ld3M-

OK, let me get this straight.. this guy's been missing since SEPT 6-- that's about a month & a half... but this info (on 'john doe') was just released nationally last week.. and there was no nationwide MP alert on him (jeffery ingram), that could have been very quickly matched up with him... ?
and his fiance' had even reported him missing.. i am assuming, way back at the beginning. with all our technology, it seems thet sometimes we still don't use it enough, in a simple situation like this.
anyway, i am glad they got a happy ending!

teedie2 said:
While he knows who he is, since he has had a previous episode of amnesia .. maybe he should have his name and other information (social security number?) tattooed on him! Be a lot easier on him and his loved ones. Glad he was identified.
That's a great idea about the tattoo...reminds me of the movie Memento (about someone with anterograde amnesia).

So glad this guy was identified. I wonder what makes some people more prone to amnesia?

reb said:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061023...eQDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBhZDhxNDFzBHNlYwNtZW5ld3M-

OK, let me get this straight.. this guy's been missing since SEPT 6-- that's about a month & a half... but this info (on 'john doe') was just released nationally last week.. and there was no nationwide MP alert on him (jeffery ingram), that could have been very quickly matched up with him... ?
and his fiance' had even reported him missing.. i am assuming, way back at the beginning. with all our technology, it seems thet sometimes we still don't use it enough, in a simple situation like this.
anyway, i am glad they got a happy ending!
OMG! This article said they last time he was missing he was gone for 9 months! They must have thought he was dead for sure. What a scary thing. He needs a tattoo, or medic alert bracelet, something. What gets me, is why do people lose their wallets and ID when they get amnesia like this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukeyboy43
Back