Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going over Peoples exhibit 480. DR and MR texts from May 2012 through January 2013. Established that MR texts DR way more than DR texts him. The content mostly travel arrangements. Many times DR does not respond. Now discussing text conversations about the ATM card. Mr. Bogan objecting for Foundation. Judge is allowing the questions. On 9-16-12 Dylan asks MR for his pin#.

Last edited:
What is this "self serving police report"? And why the objection??
I guess defense didn’t want this information testified to about Dylan’s last texts and FB posts which this report contained.

Moran is back to his chuckling again.

(I’m multitasking today…listening while also getting ready for that storm that we may be getting.)

I guess defense didn’t want this information testified to about Dylan’s last texts and FB posts which this report contained.

Moran is back to his chuckling again.

(I’m multitasking today…listening while also getting ready for that storm that we may be getting.)
Be safe. I am listening as well with random pop in's here.

Will that close bond between a handler and a dog potentially cause a cueing problem?

I'm a little behind but here goes:
---------------
cross exam: of expert who took the satellite photos and mapped of the remains found

Defense: Who told you not to add the beer can found near the scene?...

Witness: you mean the beer can they tested?

D: yes...

Witness: LE determined it was not connected to Dylan...

D: According to them....What about the earbuds ?

Witness...they were collected

D:... and the hair clump, which is right by the earbuds and the Millier Lite beer can, which excluded Dylan and Mark

W: I did not include the beer can...

D--but the GPS coordinates are exactly the same for all of them...

W: OK...

D: There is a drawing by investigator Patterson...it doesn't look very true to what we see from the picture..

W: Yes, it is from his perspective...and it helped us locate where we were headed to the dump site

D: Ok..But where is the Big Rock ?

W : I just put the items in there that were specifically related to Dylan Redwine

D: No DNA connected to Dylan on the beer can, that why you didnt add it to your maps?

W: yes

D: Patterson's orientation on the map is wrong, isnt it?

W: yes...

D: and that beer can was found 50 yards north, of the shoe, in fact, according to his map...

Next witness= Patrick Beyer

Patrick Beyer nickname Seuss
US Secret Service /Plata Co Sheriff Dept /Cyber expert in child crimes/Computer Forensics

[about an hour describing his hefty background as an expert in his field---teaching LE about digital evidence/cyber crimes]

Pros= you look at Dylan's laptop computer back in 2012, when he was a missing child?
Did you attempt to find his cell phone w/Find My App?

W= Yes, back then I was able to call Apple, told them we had a missing child---they logged in but couldn't find the phone...

Pros: Did you provide info to the investigators about who the local Registered Sex Offenders were, while they were searching for Dylan?

W= Yes, I had all the current RSO files in my office

Pros: what did you search on the phones in 2012

W= Web history, notes, contact logs, were looked at and data extracted on Celebrite...downloaded entire contents

Pros: What phones did you download?

W=Dylans was never found, but I did Ryan Navas and Mark Redwine's

Pros: also their tablets, iPods, and computers?

W: Yes

Pros:Also you looked at Dylan's FB?

W: Yes, I preserved his FB as it was and got a search warrant

Pros:did you record his usage times on 18th?

W: yes, it has to be converted to Universal time for comparison

---there is a UTC converter that I used

Pros: so our exhibits will be shown in UTC time and we will have to convert

So Did you analyse Dylans posting patterns for the 9 days before he went missing?

W: Yes, I did. exhibit 477

Defense Objection as self serving police report

Overruled, it is just a summary of data

W: so this is his prior pattern ....from early am until late at night

and he messaged KB [Kristin B] 251 pages, 8 per page, 2000+ those few weeks
all together 1100 pages of FB messages

But on 18th/19th those FB messages stopped on the 18th---8:31 pm on the 18th was the last post

Dylan and Ryan texted each other on 18th--last response by Dylan was 8:07 pm on 18th

Ryan kept texting but Dylan never replied....9 texts from Ryan....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrudiS0716