Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure there are loads of people who think he couldn’t do this. Even I struggle with a father being this absolutely evil that he could kill his son.

I think Mark Redwine is an alcoholic. If so, most likely he would have been under the influence of alcohol that night. Any anger he had towards Dylan would have been fueled and intensified by his drinking. Just my theory. But, I think that is how he was able to kill his own son. (IMO)

This airport operations witness, testifying about the video cameras and images of Dylan/M. R., was given a wireless mic that (naturally) had no sound! I guess they fixed it -- maybe turned it on. He also has a pointer, it looks like a snapped-off car radio antenna. I think a laser pointer with a red dot would work better.

Come on, didn't we put a man on the moon?! Such simple technology that the court can't seem to embrace.

I like this Walmart lady witness (TMB). She is really prepared. Brought a copy of her CV with her. In 2012, when Dylan visited, she was at Durango Walmart in charge of Asset Protection, which includes video surveillance/camera operation/maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror