CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dylan called any of his friends to pick him up, there would be a phone record. But his phone last had activity at 8 pm.
So to me, that theory doesn't hold any water.

I posted that the investigators state there has been no phone use since the day that Dylan was reported missing(that is not 8pm on Sunday, that was Monday)

If Dylan called any of his friends to pick him up, there would be a phone record. But his phone last had activity at 8 pm.
So to me, that theory doesn't hold any water.

He could have used the landline or the x-box though.

One thing that really really bugs me. Dylans brother texts Dad when he and Mom learn Dylan is missing. Father not only ignores the Mother text but also the Sons. Yet the Son was man enough to hug his Father during the Vigil. My heart goes out to this fine young man. I just needed to get that one off my chest :banghead:

I have some time on my hands now that my kids are fed and had planned on doing some stuff with the Morgan Ingram mess but this is more important so I will start building a timeline if nobody else has started.

I'm useless with maps though. My husband spends half his time saying "your other right, Rhon" so I will leave that to someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:yourock: vasportmom! Thank you so much and I hope that bread turned out okay (I laughed my butt off at that post).

A timeline will be so helpful in spotting what has been said, what plans were made, etc.

Thank you so much!!!!!!

Salem

I posted that the investigators state there has been no phone use since the day that Dylan was reported missing(that is not 8pm on Sunday, that was Monday)

I wonder if they are correct or mis-speaking. Because originally they said no calls had been made since Sunday night. So I wonder if they meant the day he was 'reported' missing, or if they meant the day he actually went missing.

I think you are right Portabella!

Does anyone remember which article talked about where Mom and Dad worked? Someone posted a link earlier today. It said where Mom worked before she moved and where she is working now.

There was mention of Dad working for a pipeline company back in "April 2010 when a kitchen fire destroyed his house." I thought that was a strange thing to put in the same sentence that was supposed to be about where he worked. Why would a fire at his home have anything to do with it?

Anyone remember where that article was from? It didn't look like a newspaper website.

MOO
http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart

I wonder if they are correct or mis-speaking. Because originally they said no calls had been made since Sunday night. So I wonder if they meant the day he was 'reported' missing, or if they meant the day he actually went missing.

Reported missing and actually missing would still probably be considered the same day I would think.

I hope I don't get in trouble with the NURSE for saying this. But it really bothers me to find out the errand he was running was to his divorce attorney. Especially on the first morning of his visit with Dylan. The divorce has been settled since 2007 if I remember correctly, what could not wait a week until his son was back at home. I cannot put my finger on it, not pointing any fingers, but something smells OFF to me....IMHO

All snipped quotes below are from:
www.durangoherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?aid=/20121124/NEWS01/121129756&template=mobileart
The boy was first reported missing Monday, after arriving at his father’s home in Vallecito from his mother’s home in Colorado Springs.

Bender said the search is “looking at all possibilities ... from foul play to a runaway, and everything in between.”

Dylan was in Vallecito for a court-ordered Thanksgiving visit with his father, Mark Redwine, Bender said. Mark Redwine and Dylan’s mother, Elaine Redwine, divorced in 2007.

Ryan Nava, 13, a friend of Dylan’s said in a phone interview Saturday that Dylan was originally going to Bayfield to visit his friends Sunday night but then changed that to meet them at 6:30 a.m. Monday.<snip>
So,TMK we still don't have exactly when the boys were texting/talking with Dylan about the plans(as seen below THE TEXTING ALL DAY is referring to the boys texting Dylan ALL DAY MONDAY obviously way after the change of plans was made btwn boys and Dylan).

We know the change of plans did not occur via text/talk from Dylans cell at any point after 8pm when Dylan last text his mom to let her know dad had picked him up from airport..as per LE this is the last usage of Dylans cell phone, period..

So, question is when and WHY the plans were changed from Sunday night to 630am for Dylan to meet up with friends?
MOO but it seems as tho this change of plans had to have occurred prior to 8pm as I personally believe THERE WAS NO CONTACT OF DYLAN TO FRIENDS VIA DADS LANDLINE.. IMO if there had been that would have been released as it would establish there was contact with DYLAN AFTER 8PM TEXT TO MOM..and to our knowledge there is no contact with Dylan after that 8pm text to mom..

Ryan said he and his friends expected Dylan’s father to drive him into town from Vallecito, but Dylan never arrived.

Mark Redwine showed up later asking where Dylan was but the three friends didn’t know.<snip>
IMO this is so very strange to hear due to the fact that ..
A) per the friends Dylan was to come meet up with them at 630am and dad was to be the ride..
B) per the dad his entire reason for not taking Dylan on the errands with him early Monday morning was due to the fact that DYLAN DID NOT WANT TO GET UP EARLY..

So, it leads me to two very different possibilities..
A) inconsistencies IMO regarding Dylan via the dads supposed to be taking son at 630am to friends..yet dad states Dylan not wanting to get up early morning Monday
Or
B) possibly that Dylan was making plans with friends on the downlow from dad..ie.. He had not informed dad he was going to meet up with friends early morning Monday, therefor dad truly had no idea about the plans, and Dylan had told dad he didn't want to get up early so as to not have to go on errands with dad, but rather sneak off to friends home AFTER DAD LEFT TO RUN ERRANDS..

Ryan said he texted and called Dylan’s phone all day but didn’t get replies.<snip>
Friends had no contact with him Monday and it is Monday that state they called/text ALL DAY MONDAY obviously unanswered..

Ryan and friends Fernando Stubbs and Wesley Herring were part of a group of residents Saturday going door-to-door in Bayfield on County Road 502, handing out fliers with information about Dylan.

“We asked (residents) about any sheds or barns where he could take shelter,” Fernando said.

The boys said Dylan wasn’t shy about hitching rides.

“Honestly, I think he was walking into Bayfield and got taken away,” he said.

Wesley agreed.

“I don’t think he’s one to run away,” he said.<snip>
IMO the above friends statements is what further lends credence to the above described (B) possibility of Dylan making plans with the friends on the downlow from dad..giving an excuse as to why not go on early morning errands with dad, waiting til dad left the home, and then as the above quote states possibly hitched a ride from dads house to friends house..and obviously met with foul play at that point..(jmo but I still have major issues with this possibility)

At one time, all four friends attended Bayfield Middle School. Bender said in the news release that “Bayfield is where Dylan spent much of his time when he lived in the area until this past summer when he, his mother and his brother moved to Colorado Springs.”

Dylan is described as 5 feet tall, 105 pounds, blond hair, blue eyes and with a fair complexion, Bender said in the release.

The teenager was last seen wearing a blue-and-white “Duke Blue Devils” baseball cap, a black Nike T-shirt, black basketball shorts and a pair of black Jordan tennis shoes. Dylan also had a black backpack, Bender said.
Maybe I am misunderstanding the above last snipped quote but this again leads me back to dad..just where in the Hell-o would this detailed description of Dylans last seen wearing?.. I mean this is not the description of Dylan Sunday night is it?..that makes zero sense at all..as dad was the past to see him, right?..prior to leaving for his early Monday morning errands that Dylan did not want to get up that early and go with dad?..

So, Dylan had a "Duke Blue Devils" baseball cap on while still in bed?:waitasec:

All in all tho, while IMO as described above there are possiboe indicators that point away from dad(especially the friends giving their opinion that Dylan hitched a ride to their house and met with foul play in his doing so)...

But what it all goes back to is dad and this young man who is an avid texter dropping off the face of all communication at 8pm Sunday night AS SOON AS HE GETS UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF HIS DAD..no further text to mom or sibling, zero contact with friends which I find highly unusual with his having plans to meet them so early Monday and "hitching" a ride to them..moo is he most definitely would have communicated..HE DID NOT..HE NEVER MADE CONTACT WITH ANOTHER SOUL AFTER 8PM SUNDAY..and there is zero to explain this..jmo..

Lastly the fathers earlier statements alluding to Dylans fishing pole actually being missing...now we know the fishing pole was not his..moo just another obvious inconsistency ...

All jmo.

Do we have a known timeline yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P.S.

Sorry, but I have one other question for Ransom.

One evening, early on, there was a very cryptic post by you about people possibly leaving things out for Dylan, etc. -- there seemed to be an implicit suggestion that local people knew something about what was going on. Unfortunately I never understood that one either - could you maybe repost it and explain?

Sorry to be so dim.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members