CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere there is a website that lists the violations of RRS (I posted above). I cannot find it at the moment. I know momrids is looking for it also.

I have to get off of here for a bit, but will continue looking as soon as I get back. Shouldn't be too long.

Salem

http://www.coloradoicac.com/arrests/2009.html
Is this him? It looks like the same guy to me but the age is wrong.

Yes, Donjeta -it appears to be the same guy.

Are there apartments near that intersection?

Salem

I think Mom backed off because LE told her to. MOO

Yes I agree.
Maybe LE told her we have evidence that points to an abductor, so she backed off OR we have evidence that points to MR so back off, so he can
trip up' or something along those lines. I don't think for a second LE doesn't have a really good idea what happened and has told ER and MR what that idea is.....unless that idea is MR then they just told ER !

8-20-2009 Convicted of attempted sexual exploitation of a child

RRS

ETA: Sorry my computer keeps freezing and I was way late on that one. You may want to be careful, there are 2 guys with that first and last name. One is an RSO the other is just a thief.

Yes I agree.
Maybe LE told her we have evidence that points to an abductor, so she backed off OR we have evidence that points to MR so back off, so he can
trip up' or something along those lines. I don't think for a second LE doesn't have a really good idea what happened and has told ER and MR what that idea is.....unless that idea is MR then they just told ER !

Really? You believe that LE has a good idea what happened to Dylan? Does that include by whom, in your opinion?

I really don't believe they have any evidence to point them toward Dylan; abduction may be the best theory as that seldom leaves a trail. It is not that I lack confidence in LE as much as I think there is only a limited amount LE can do in such a case when a person virtually disappears.

8-20-2009 Convicted of attempted sexual exploitation of a child

RRS

ETA: Sorry my computer keeps freezing and I was way late on that one. You may want to be careful, there are 2 guys with that first and last name. One is an RSO the other is just a thief.

:great:

Yes I agree.

Or maybe his or her attorney reminded her what slander is. I really think she got over her initial outburst and realized that finding her son was more important than hanging her ex. MOO

If Dylan did sleep there on Sunday would there not be DNA ?

For example on the bedsheets as they would be clean on as he had not been there in months !

Surely there must be ways to prove his arrived on Sunday night ?!

If Dylan did sleep there on Sunday would there not be DNA ?

For example on the bedsheets as they would be clean on as he had not been there in months !

Surely there must be ways to prove his arrived on Sunday night ?!

There probably would be, if he had slept in a bed.

Also this site says there are 54 who can not be listed on the web...why the heck not?!

http://apps.douglas.co.us/apps/sota...nderId=1&firstName=&selectedJurisdictions=143
I found this to be interesting so looked it up. This is what I found.
http://cosexoffenders.blogspot.com/
it is only these types of offenders who have to register by law:

• An adult convicted of a felony requiring the adult to register pursuant to section 16-22-103;

• An adult convicted of a second or subsequent offense of any of the following misdemeanors:
o Sexual assault as described in section 18-3-402 (1) (e), C.R.S.;
o Unlawful sexual contact as described in section 18-3-404, C.R.S.;
o Sexual assault on a client as described in section 18-3-405.5 (2), C.R.S.;
o Sexual exploitation of a child by possession of sexually exploitive material as described in section 18-6-403 (3) (b.5), C.R.S.;
o Indecent exposure as described in section 18-7-302, C.R.S. Or
o Sexual conduct in a penal institution as described in section 18-7-701, C.R.S.

So, any offender that was found guilty of sex crimes, but of a lesser offense than those just listed will not be required to register.

***Also found this
http://sor.state.co.us/?SOR=home.home

This website does not list all convicted sex offenders in Colorado. Pursuant to C.R.S. 16-22-111, the following categories of high-risk registered sex offenders are required to be posted on this website. The CBI does not post information concerning, (1) sex offenders only convicted of misdeameanor sex offenses, or (2) juveniles adjudicated for sex crimes.
  • Sexually Violent Predators(SVP's) - SVP's are considered the highest risk sex offenders. Currently, most SVP's are in prison. They are posted on this site when they are living in the community (or have lived in the community), either under criminal justice supervision or having completed their sentence. SVP's are the only category of sex offenders subject to Community Notification.
  • Multiple Offenses - These sex offenders have two or more adult felony convictions for unlawful sexual behavior or crimes of violence
  • Failed to Register - These sex offenders have not registered or have a history of failing to register, as required, with their local law enforcement agency.
  • Felony Conviction - A person who has been convicted of a felony sex offense as an adult which requires registration and is currently registered.
  • Public request for a registered sex offender list.

Okay, I found some more info about RRS.

He lives above the office at B*** S**** RV Park & Cabins.

Really? You believe that LE has a good idea what happened to Dylan? Does that include by whom, in your opinion?

I really don't believe they have any evidence to point them toward Dylan; abduction may be the best theory as that seldom leaves a trail. It is not that I lack confidence in LE as much as I think there is only a limited amount LE can do in such a case when a person virtually disappears.

Well I hope so. I think their failure to really ask public for much help, sightings, follow ups etc, ( after the first few days) is an indication that they have a good HANDLE on what they're looking at.
Or they are 100% incompetent.......and I hope that is not it :(

Well I'm glad to see other possibilities being pursued!

I just came from Samantha Koenig's thread in Located.:what: He was actually thinking about abducting her boyfriend too, both of them! Lots of new stuff for Me at least in her thread.

Good grief they will never know how many people that guy killed but it is interesting trying to figure out who might have been some of his victims. If we could just come up with some criteria??? You can read more in his thread under the serial killer section.

Actually I agree with SCHMAE. LE knows a lot more than we do and I know everyone knows how I feel. Just pull my posts up and read. LOL I'm not typing that stuff again for the 4th time. My thumbs have finally stopped hurting.:great:

Confusion I hope you got some sleep!

Or maybe his or her attorney reminded her what slander is. I really think she got over her initial outburst and realized that finding her son was more important than hanging her ex. MOO

My thoughts exactly. :clap:

Actually I agree with SCHMAE. LE knows a lot more than we do and I know everyone knows how I feel. Just pull my posts up and read. LOL I'm not typing that stuff again for the 4th time. My thumbs have finally stopped hurting.:great:

Confusion I hope you got some sleep!

I tried last night. I finally took a sleeping pill at about 5:00 this morning, but I finally gave up and got back up by 7 because I still couldn't sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname