CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
IKR!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This "court of law" argument has too many flaws for this particular format. If you want to wait for the evidence in a court of law, perhaps Websleuths isn't the place for you, lol

Lucky for you guys I can't figure out how to start a poll on my phone or I would so be getting to the bottom of this. Or maybe that is lucky for me. Explaining myself to the poor mod that got stuck refereeing the discussion might not go so well.

I have great respect for the American judicial system. I'm also slightly jealous of felons that get to avoid jury duty, lol.

ETA: Good grief, could I have thrown 2 any less related topics into one short post? Who is your favorite super hero? Did you know I'm blonde?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly but I dont think they want to take that chance.

I dont think they believe Dylan is alive so if they catch the guy that did it today or tomorrow it wont make any diff. The outcome will still be the same. So they take their time and dot all the I's and cross all their t's.

Of course it matters, catching this person ASAP. Unless they are 100% convinced Dad is the culprit, then someone who may well do it again is at large. I just don't think they have anyone besides Dad to look at with any real seriousness.

I've been trying to figure out how to post a thought that I've been having for the last couple of days. Well, actually, I've had this thought longer than that, but recent rumors have made me almost hopeful.

If there is truth behind the lies (and some of us have seen whoppers!), is it possible that someone has manipulated others into hiding Dylan? Someone that is sadistic and would love to hurt others by making them fear the worst.

Does anyone else kwim, or am I completely delusional? Fine, I'm delusional.

Where are you, Dylan?

Of course it matters, catching this person ASAP. Unless they are 100% convinced Dad is the culprit, then someone who may well do it again is at large. I just don't think they have anyone besides Dad to look at with any real seriousness.

I think thats who they are looking at also!

does anyone know where Mark and his first wife (E) lived when they were married?

TIA

The Redwines moved to the area from Denver in 2004 when Elaine took a job at Fort Lewis College. When the couple divorced three years later, Elaine Redwine and the boys continued to live in Bayfield and Mark Redwine stayed in the house in Vallecito. Living in a rural area was new to him.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121203/NEWS01/121209900//article/20121203/NEWS01/121209900/Family-keeps-faith-through-adverse-time--

I've been trying to figure out how to post a thought that I've been having for the last couple of days. Well, actually, I've had this thought longer than that, but recent rumors have made me almost hopeful.

If there is truth behind the lies (and some of us have seen whoppers!), is it possible that someone has manipulated others into hiding Dylan? Someone that is sadistic and would love to hurt others by making them fear the worst.

Where are you, Dylan?

What would be the long term plan? Short term I can see it, it causes a lot of pain and also gets a lot of attention if that is important to you.

But you either have to let them go, and have a really good chance of getting found out and going to prison for kidnapping, or kill them and then have a really good chance of going to prison for murder.

I mean, people have faked their own kidnapping/disappearance before to get media attention or because they are not quite right in the head (remember the runaway bride?), but as far as I know, they always get found out. I don't think we see as many cases of this nowadays because the police are a lot less lenient about people who pull this kind of stunt.

Where are you, Dylan?

I wish I could believe that but it seems really unlikely at this point. MR just doesn't appear to the have type of support or close relationships that one would need in order to convince someone to risk their freedom in order to take part in that sort of scheme.

Maybe AzGrandma could offer more insight into that though. Perhaps he is a long standing member of some group or organization that we just haven't heard about. Or maybe he has an active online presence that we haven't sleuthed out yet.

Where are you, Dylan?

I think any scenario is possible, but I can't wrap my head around how they think they would reappear him if it's only to hide him out for a longer period of time than was ordered by courts.

I think any scenario is possible, but I can't wrap my head around how they think they would reappear him if it's only to hide him out for a longer period of time than was ordered by courts.

If that was ever the plan then I'm afraid it has spun out of control and there is absolutely no way to reappear him now.
The kidnapping and related charges would likely earn the culprit(s) a life sentence so they don't have much to lose by killing him and hoping to remain undetected or at least free due to a lack of evidence.

That's not a very different account, he just said the same thing in a different way. Most LE will tell you that no one tells the same story, the same way, in the same order every time. If they did, it would be indicative that they made it up. The basics are the same, he left at 7:30, came back at 11:30 and Dylan was not there. Doesn't matter what the little details are, it's the basics that matter. If you call that lying, so be it, but LE calls it suspicious when someone gives an account that is exactly the same and in the same sequence every time.

I believe the reports of those who know him well, when they say he is a con man. That is how I interpret much of what he says. Once people question his accounts, he revises them with embellishments, designed to counter the questioning.

His original story was that Dylan was out like a light, so he left to do errands. When people questioned why he left him there, when Dylan had wanted to go to town, he revises his version to say that he ' gently nudged him awake, promised him he would be back to give him a ride at 11, and he made sure
that Dylan ' understood' that before dad left. Hmmmmm....

Thank you so much azgrandma for being so candid and for putting yourself out there for Dylan. I suspected everything you have written about the minute I saw that uncut raw interview of MR.

I have to say that if I were the family, and I believed that MR may have lost his temper and done the unthinkable, I guess I'd probably insist on knowing when LE can verify the absolute last known time that Dylan and MR were in Durango and where, then start there, driving towards Vallecito at that exact time and try to figure out where they might have been at the time all contact with that phone stopped, taking into consideration whether MR was known for pushing the speed limit on these roads. I suppose I'd be driving endlessly up and down side roads, laneways etc, looking for some evidence that the vehicle may have pulled off the road somewhere and of course looking for the phone. I think the phone was broken in an altercation myself. For some reason I also think the backpack made it to the house and was discarded later. I'd try it in the dark first, looking for obvious pull off areas that can be seen in the dark, and then go back in the day to search. I have to assume that LE have considered this but I know how daunting a task it is so I'm not sure if they have attempted to look in any of these areas.

I wonder if MR was known to carry cash around with him and pay for things with that rather than debit. Or was he known to carry little cash and pay for most things by debit? I am trying to figure out the gas situation with the truck to see if LE has determined what the time span between the last two gas fillups were and how much gas was in the vehicle when they took it.

MOO

BBM. I am really hoping LE or search teams or someone has done this very thing. A daunting task, yes (I've lived next to national forest that had more side roads and logging roads than you could imagine), but this is what I meant by a circle around the last known place MR and Dylan were. Go any and all directions until the distance is the same as between Durango and the last known cell phone ping or usage from MR or Dylan, and see where you are, what is between there and Durango.

I just have to believe something, somewhere, will turn up if folks can just keep looking. I pray the family, friends, LE, and searchers have the strength to keep going--a tough time of year to do so.

I wish I could believe that but it seems really unlikely at this point. MR just doesn't appear to the have type of support or close relationships that one would need in order to convince someone to risk their freedom in order to take part in that sort of scheme.

Maybe AzGrandma could offer more insight into that though. Perhaps he is a long standing member of some group or organization that we just haven't heard about. Or maybe he has an active online presence that we haven't sleuthed out yet.

I wish I could explain my thinking more thoroughly here. I've seen rumors elsewhere supporting MR. One in particular got me thinking of a scenario, but apparently I'm grasping at straws.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20...ted-of-possessing-child-*advertiser censored*

:what::what:

Where are you, Dylan?

I may not be totally following your line of thinking but what I would like to know is how often Mark came back to Vallecito? How long did he usually stay? Who did he associate with? Did he visit local restaurants/bars? What the heck did this man do with his free time? Did he use his RV much?

I am confused why people are reading so much into that picture. He looks like a bored, tired teenager. Are you supposed to be grinning gleefully at all times after staying up until 4 the night before, being in the airport or on a plane most of the day, and then just driving home?
That would creep me out, to be honest. That would seem more suspicious to me than a teenager looking bored and tired.

I wish I could explain my thinking more thoroughly here. I've seen rumors elsewhere supporting MR. One in particular got me thinking of a scenario, but apparently I'm grasping at straws.

We are all grasping at straws here and it seems that each scenario is about as likely as any other given what we know. We are missing so many pieces of the puzzle and I hope that is by design and not because LE is operating as blindly as we are.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20...ted-of-possessing-child-*advertiser censored*

:what::what:

Well... The timing of this is rather suspicious. Wonder how long LE had been investigating. Did they get the tip after Dylan went missing and someone grew concerned this man could be involved? What sort of medical professional has access to a patients computer?

His body language in that whole tape makes me very uncomfortable. He shakes his head so much I don't feel like I can trust what he says.

But I've said that about people before and been wrong so IDK.

This just confirms how different people can have totally different preceptions when seeing the very same thing. Actually he reminds me very much of Mark Lunsford when Jessie first went missing.

I have watched MarkR speak quite a few times now and the more I do the more I believe he had nothing to do with Dylan's disappearance. I do not have a feeling of being uncomfortable when listening and watching him speak whatsoever.

And as far as him smiling right before it started....the reporters job is to make the person being interviewed feel at ease. She could have told him anything right before they counted down to start the interview that made him have a quick smile. Believe it or not even those with missing children can smile every now and then. Marlene Lamar smiled too in some of her interviews with the media and yes she was raked over the coals for doing so at the time even though she had nothing whatsoever to do with the murder of her missing daughter.

I like it that when he is asked a question he is forthright and doesnt hestitate when answering. I also like that he seems to understand why Elaine lashed out at him because he does know he was the last to see Dylan and he was at his home.

He makes a lot of sense to me like questioning why it took the police so long to do a search warrant of his home when they could have done that on day one (and should imo.) He is right it has put the case back by the delay. That could have been done the day he went missing and they would be ahead of the investigation now.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member