CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we actually _know_ any of this? Was he interviewed that day for a lengthy period of time? Were there a "bunch of nasty messages?"

Do we know anything? LE hasn't released phone records, so we really don't know who called or texted who if or when and what was said ...

Nothing..

imo

Do we actually _know_ any of this? Was he interviewed that day for a lengthy period of time? Were there a "bunch of nasty messages?"

Le claimed that he had one lengthy interview after a series of cursory interviews. I forget when the lengthy one was, but it was not in the first week or so of Dylan going missing.

Originally Posted by Salem View Post
Okay you guys - we are stuck and we need to try to move forward.

So.....

1. Let's try to agree to disagree. Everyone has valid points about Dad, custody, phone calls and the clothes. Everyone. Let's file them away for now and try to move forward.

2. Info we need to know to get off this merry go round. Was the sighting by the Postal Worker ever confirmed or ruled out? I know the sightings by the searchers, of the jogger, were ruled out, but what about the Postal Worker?

3. What the intersection of CR 500/501 looks like, who is nearby (any RSOs, that sort of thing)?

We need to try, please, to move forward.

Thanks,

Salem

Again, because it may have gotten buried in the mudslinging. :what:
I haven't seen any responses yet, so I hope this isn't a repeat. There is a house almost right at the intersection and a few more very close by, there is a place called ***** ***** Cabins and Homes about 1000 feet away, and the entire area is mainly trees. I'll keep looking to see if I can find any significance.

Le claimed that he had one lengthy interview after a series of cursory interviews. I forget when the lengthy one was, but it was not in the first week or so of Dylan going missing.

He was probably filing a missing persons report, why else go to the Marshall's office? MOO

But texting ER was the last thing he did before reporting Dylan missing. So he did know things were serious, imo. And I don't knw why it even took that long to text her in the first place to see if she heard from him. jmo

IIRC ER said she told him to report it to the police?

I can sort of see why someone might put off contacting an ex with whom you share a nasty custody dispute to report that it's the first day with your child and there is already a problem.

Okay you guys - we are stuck and we need to try to move forward.

So.....

1. Let's try to agree to disagree. Everyone has valid points about Dad, custody, phone calls and the clothes. Everyone. Let's file them away for now and try to move forward.

2. Info we need to know to get off this merry go round. Was the sighting by the Postal Worker ever confirmed or ruled out? I know the sightings by the searchers, of the jogger, were ruled out, but what about the Postal Worker?

3. What the intersection of CR 500/501 looks like, who is nearby (any RSOs, that sort of thing)?

We need to try, please, to move forward.

Thanks,

Salem

BBM

Although I'm sure it is open to each individual's interpretation, I take the following to mean that ALL previously reported AND tips of reported sightings have been ruled out. Date reported 12/3/2012:

“We have no new leads or new information to report to the public at this time,” Shupe said in a news release Monday afternoon. (*Lt. Ray Shupe, spokesman for a task force)

Possible sightings of Dylan have streamed in from across the country, he* said, but there have been no confirmed sightings since he went missing Nov. 19. The FBI has been helpful at prodding agencies in other jurisdictions to follow up on possible leads, Shupe said.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121203/NEWS01/121209881/0/FRONTPAGE/Police-reveal-no-new-leads

How do LE keep this case moving forward as at the moment it seems to have come to a stand still ( IMO) .

Clearly they are doing things we do not know about but to keep the public interested and to keep people looking surely they need to come out and say something ?

MR may be “cooperating with LE” but he certainly isn’t cooperating with his family and provide information which will help locate Dylan imo.

<snipped>

GRACE: Have you had a hard time getting information out of the father?

REDWINE: Well, you know, I`ve tried reaching out to him. You know, we`ve texted -- he`s -- you know, he`s just not been -- we just haven`t worked together very well through all this. And like I said, I`ve really tried to reach out to him. But people react differently, I guess.

<respectfully snipped>
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

BBM: I have not seen it anywhere that she got in her car and went over to his home or to anywhere he was and attempted to speak to him. The road goes both ways IMO.......

ETA: he has provided info to LE, as stated in numerous MSM articles that are available in the timeline forum.

Could she have done more to help find him than the Marshall could?

He knew that Dylan kept in touch with his mom. Maybe she had info that could help find him. I think he should have communicated with her no matter how annoying or aggravating it was.

Sorry, I keep forgetting that if she didn't say it, it's not true.

I wasn't getting snippy in saying that ER & CR had texted MR and he didn't return them, I was just pointing out what she already said. Nowhere have I seen where MR said he has tried to text them and they didn't return text. I most certainly have not seen everything that he/she said.

BBM

Although I'm sure it is open to each individual's interpretation, I take the following to mean that ALL previously reported AND tips of reported sightings have been ruled out. Date reported 12/3/2012:

“We have no new leads or new information to report to the public at this time,” Shupe said in a news release Monday afternoon. (*Lt. Ray Shupe, spokesman for a task force)

Possible sightings of Dylan have streamed in from across the country, he* said, but there have been no confirmed sightings since he went missing Nov. 19. The FBI has been helpful at prodding agencies in other jurisdictions to follow up on possible leads, Shupe said.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20121203/NEWS01/121209881/0/FRONTPAGE/Police-reveal-no-new-leads

JMO, I don't think "no confirmed sightings" necessarily means that "all sightings have been ruled out". It means they've not been able to verify that any of the sightings was definitely Dylan but imo it leaves open the possibility that some of them might have been, they just don't know. Sometimes it's just not possible to tell one way or another.

We dont know exactly where Dad was when he sent the text. I just question was he not near his/any landline or anywhere that had cell service. In fact i dont know where Dad was after the errands. Other than stopping in to look for Dylan at a friends. Oh and home waiting.

Sorry Salem, I sometimes forget myself. I'm going back to not discussing accusations about MR, or discussions about things that have been covered for 50 pages already - maybe a slight exaggeration. I'll work some more on that intersection and the road leading to it and see if I can find anything.

IIRC ER said she told him to report it to the police?

I can sort of see why someone might put off contacting an ex with whom you share a nasty custody dispute to report that it's the first day with your child and there is already a problem.

BBM

It is funny that you remember it that way. Because I remembered it the same way, and paraphrased it as such. I said that she told her ex to call LE

But someone corrected me later because what she actually said was " WE need to report this to the sheriff department..."

The reason I find it funny that you and I interpreted it as her telling him to do that is because when I passively aggressively tell my DH to do something I often say " WE should sort out the garage tool boxes..." LOL

BBM

&#8220;We have no new leads or new information to report to the public at this time,&#8221; Shupe said in a news release Monday afternoon. (*Lt. Ray Shupe, spokesman for a task force)

{Possible sightings of Dylan have streamed in from across the country, he said, but there have been no confirmed sightings since he went missing Nov. 19. The FBI has been helpful at prodding agencies in other jurisdictions to follow up on possible leads, Shupe said. } from link above

Yep- open to interpretation- and of course- this part is not directly quoted as well as ambigous.

Wasn't dad intoxicated? Maybe he was sleeping it off!

Am I wrong, or wasn't this the same day that he was drunk and having sex with the lady on the lawn, in front of his son?

Wasn't dad intoxicated? Maybe he was sleeping it off!

Have not seen any charges concerning a DUI or public drunk. The media has managed to drag everything they could find - of course only showing the "sensational" bits of documents in their report. I would assume
it would already be public knowledge.

Would he have taken his landline with him to Bayfield?

But from what I understand, Bayfield is a town, not a small mountain community like Vallecito.. And Bayfield actually has good cell reception. So he could have made a call if he wanted to.

He physically went to the Marshall's Office. Have not seen any charges concerning a DUI or public drunk

She was talking about him being intoxicate during the incident when Cory knocked him out, allegedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat