CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there an article or link regarding the "throwing around a football sunday night" story? i can't seem to find it.

thanks in advance!

LE keeping so silent if they really believe that Dylan was abducted is irresponsible and shameful, IMO.

Exactly and IMO it could not be any clearer to come to a conclusion. These days one is connected to their phone like it is part of one.

My adultish children both concluded that the conversation with R sounded anxious and was not finished after the 8 pm texts. (JTheir andMyHO.)

I would think if he was truly a bad guy capable of murdering his child, we'd be hearing a lot more from the locals. It would be a juicy story for any reporter and I'd think they'd be all over that exclusive headline.

Frankly, I think LE has suggested to reporters to be quiet. Uhm, MR's La Plata County 2011 real estate records - Lien and Notice of Les Pendens, are unusual in my world of home ownership. If I was a reporter doing a sympathy story of how the Dad is struggling, I'd mention his poor luck with having a kitchen fire and then a lien about restoration of a damaged house........ as well as how sad it is his older sons don't talk to him. MR really has had some poor luck........

O/t my grandson spent the night last night and he has a little kids phone, a smiley (yes I purchased out for the name) unlimited texting and very limited talk time. He knows mom and dad S phone numbers by heart. Anyways, this morning I kept hearing a buzzing sound and was going nuts trying to find what it was. Thank goodness nobody was awake to see how silly I looked. Finally found his phone and it had been buzzing every couple of minutes for two hours because the battery is low. My point is that the vibration of the phone, even in his back pack, was enough to drive me crazy. I have officially discounted any thought that Dr battery suddenly died and not one person was aware of it.

Now I'm off to a charger, any charger from any phone new or old so I can get that buzzing out of my head.

It does amaze me just how folks today are tapped into their phones. Especially teens and twentyish age ranges. In the grocery store. At the Dr.'s office etc. etc. Drives me crazy at work. Cells are suppose to be shut off and used at break times. I don't know how many times i holler out. Somebody's purse is ringing, buzzing,dinging or playing a tune :waitasec: I like being technologically challenged. To a degree.

I agree that ex wife's and even husbands do not always sing each other's praise but they also do not normally come out and say that they think there ex partner is capable of murder .

There is not liking each other and then ' that'

What do you have to be like as a human that people can suspect you of murdering your own son ??

IMO !!

That's a good question. My answer is, you don't have to BE anything beyond being the ex of an angry, bitter woman who obviously hates your guts.

I'm not saying this is who or what she is, because I don't know her. I'm just saying that there are women in this world who have come out of a bad marriage, so bitter and angry that they believe the ex is capable of anything, including murder. Put that together with a child missing, and it's not unusual that she could think that. But it doesn't make it true.

It does amaze me just how folks today are tapped into their phones. Especially teens and twentyish age ranges. In the grocery store. At the Dr.'s office etc. etc. Drives me crazy at work. Cells are suppose to be shut off and used at break times. I don't know how many times i holler out. Somebody's purse is ringing, buzzing,dinging or playing a tune :waitasec: I like being technologically challenged. To a degree.

What drives me nuts is when I'm in a restaurant and people are on their cell.
Seriously? You can't stay off your phone through a meal? I just think it's rude.
I guess I am showing my age. jmo and all that.

I just saw the news of the 2 Georgia boys found safe and sound. The CNN report stated a Patron at the Motel spotted the boys and called it in. So c'mon LE if u really thing Dylan was abducted we need pressers and Dylan needs some face time.

I just saw the news of the 2 Georgia boys found safe and sound. The CNN report stated a Patron at the Motel spotted the boys and called it in. So c'mon LE if u really thing Dylan was abducted we need pressers and Dylan needs some face time.

YES!

I couldn't agree more.

What drives me nuts is when I'm in a restaurant and people are on their cell.
Seriously? You can't stay off your phone through a meal? I just think it's rude.
I guess I am showing my age. jmo and all that.

LOL I hear ya. Dont people just talk anymore :floorlaugh: Our closest friends often come over for movie nights. She complains how stressful her job is. We cant get thru one movie without that crackberry ringing several times and constant texting. Then says See I cant get a break. To which i reply No you "choose" to be reached :waitasec:

That's a good question. My answer is, you don't have to BE anything beyond being the ex of an angry, bitter woman who obviously hates your guts.

I'm not saying this is who or what she is, because I don't know her. I'm just saying that there are women in this world who have come out of a bad marriage, so bitter and angry that they believe the ex is capable of anything, including murder. Put that together with a child missing, and it's not unusual that she could think that. But it doesn't make it true.

IMO thats not what I've observed so far from ER, I see a woman who had moved on with her life, was happy, had repartnered with her first husband (and oh boy that could cause some anger and bitterness from an ex couldn't it), had just been given primary custody. And most of all I see a woman who has been destroyed emotionally by her sons disappearance.

just saying MOO IMO

separate to your post - a couple of days ago I saw another video of MR where his eyes rolled way up, but now I can't find it anywhere. Its not the interview in the video shop, I'd really like to find it again so if anyone has any ideas I'd be grateful

Logged in from my self imposed time out just to say a big thank you, my fellow Texan!!

Imagine if he had returned those calls and somehow comforted her ,, just a little. Would she have made those statements about him? That may be what tipped in her mind to thinking he had something to do with it. He's avoiding me out of guilt, type of thing. You know how when a friend or family is caught red handed, they often dont' return calls. I'm thinking right now of a person who owes money and returns ZERO calls or texts because they KNOW they are wrong. So could be that 's what made her think OMG he must be guilty of something or he would just answer me !

I agree. BUT... my guess is that he couldn't return those texts and calls because LE was questioning him at the time they were made. Only a guess, mind you, but the first step in the investigation is usually to talk to the parent who last saw the child. These 'talks' usually lasts for hours, and they don't allow them to have phone contact with anyone during these interrogations. They might assign an officer to monitor the phones, in case the child should call.

But after she made the statement that she wouldn't put it past him to "get rid of him", my guess would be that he didn't want to be yelled at and accused of killing his son. Who wants to answer the phone and be yelled at? Maybe this is always how she talked to him, who knows? And that again, is not slamming her, she wouldn't be the first ex-wife who yelled at their kids' father every chance she gets. Some of them for good reason!

BBM

Do you really think that the MAJORITY of people believed Jessica Ridgeway and Marlene Lamar and Ed Smart were involved in their kids's disappearance? I don't believe that.

Maybe in the Lunsford case, because the grandparents failed a bunch of poly's and because it seemed impossible that no one would hear an intruder when there was a dog inside the home. And in the Groene case it was because of the drug connection, the party in the home that night, and the pitbulls that made people think it had to be someone the family knew.

But I don't think it was because of how they 'looked' that some were suspicious. JMO

ETA: I think the majority of the people in the Smart case thought that the handyman he had hired was the guilty party---the one that had stolen something in the past...

I can only go by what I read and yes most did think that Jessica Ridgeway or maybe an imaginary boyfriend could be involved in Jessica's disappearance before they found the real suspect. It seemed she didnt cry right according to some or was thought to be faking it. According to some it was suspicious that she didnt come out to the media for 5 days. And most definitely the majority thought Marlene and her boyfriend, Rick, were involved in Sierra's disappearance. Again Marlene smiled in some of her interviews. She was unmercifully critizized because she didnt meet the standards of how some think a person MUST grieve and covering up for her boyfriend.

IMO

I am not so sure that they did keep him for hours in the first couple of days. I think they assumed that Dylan was missing or lost in the woods, or had run off somewhere. I don't think they kept Dad for long or interrogated him at the beginning. I think they went at this like a SEARCH and RESCUE mission for a boy lost in the woods. JMO

ETA: The reason I say that is because they never did any kind of thorough search of Dad's home at the start of the case.

That is correct. According to LE, there was only one extensive interview and that occurred at least two weeks (if not more) after Dylan went missing. All of the other interviews have been described by LE as "cursory."

I have 2 ex's....one cheated on me, the other was violent. I can't say anything bad about the cheater (except he cheated on me). The violent one....would kill. I really don't believe 2 ex's that say he is capable of murder are wrong. Just sayin.

I removed a few posts here this morning.

1. talking about 'if' members are defending anyone does not mean they think its the boogey man that did it. That is against TOS. You can however say why you think someone did do it and why. Mocking somones opinion is attacking and against TOS.

2. We are law enforcement friendly, this means its ok to question why they did or didn't do something respectfully. Talking about someones voice or how they sound means they are incompetent is Not Ok.

3. If you feel someone is violating TOS then please alert instead of commenting.

Thanks

Ima

The city of Durango has all of five detectives.

The county itself only has six investigators.

Dozens?

No agency ever puts dozens of investigators on one case, it's just not done.

They only assign two lead detectives to a murder case, and these are the ones going around interviewing people, chasing tips and leads, writing reports, etc. Nobody ever really thinks about the work that goes into these investigations, it is just not as simple as it looks on t.v. They work on adrenaline with 4 hours or less of sleep, sometimes for days or weeks. And still people complain about the lousy jobs they do when a case isn't solved in a few days. :banghead:

I just caught a repeat of the Georgia boys (found) story. Apparently an Amber Alert was issued due to qualifying for such. I do realize Dylan's case doesn't qualify but it does deserve the Nation to know this boy is missing. It disturbs me as to the why LE is not supporting this theory they have put out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000