CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
folks: the Dylan Redwine News facebook is not allowed to be linked to or discussed. Thanks everyone.

Sorry Boss, I don't look at those much. I thought this stuff was from NG show not FB. Oops

Sorry Boss, I don't look at those much. I thought this stuff was from NG show not FB. Oops

the posts I was referring to were removed. :)

working on a new thread... heads up everyone:rocker:

This most recent article just rips my heart out for Elaine. As a parent, I can only imagine the panic she felt as she was driving to Durango and then looking for Dylan in the middle of the night (early morning).

“The first thing that went through my mind was that I hope he is ok, then anger, because I know Dylan wouldn’t just run away,” Elaine said. “And then, of course, fear. Who has him? Where is he? He couldn’t just disappear. I still think those things.”

Elaine has been searching ever since. She was in the area for a month and searched every day.

Not a single clue.

“We scoured that area,” Elaine said. “There were no clues, not even a footprint. I’m supposed to believe he just vanished and I don’t believe that.”

Read more: http://www.gazette.com/articles/mom-149885-monument-disappearance.html#ixzz2IRJTmYaq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
And_Justice_For_All