Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24
Thread #25

Thread #26

Thread #27

Thread #28

Thread #29

Thread #30

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

We can discuss our speculation based on facts, we cannot post out and out rumors. You can not speculate on something that is not known thru the media and or law enforcement.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

Folks, we have allowed the discussion of Dylan's father in this case because there are a lot of questions surrounding Dylan's disappearance and he was the last person known to see him prior to his disappeance.

We do not know what happened to Dylan or who is responsible. It is not a foregone conclusion that MR is responsible for the disappearance of his son.

We are web sleuths and as web sleuths, we'd like to see any and all possibilities as to what may have happened to Dylan discussed here. Any members chastising other members for putting forth alternative theories will be hit with hefty timeouts.

All reasonable theories and discussion of facts are welcome in this thread.

Please carry on and let's do what we do best.

Thank you.

Continue here: please remember you can discuss the facts of the case; this does not include name calling or name variations of any players in this case. When discussing please keep the above moderator warnings in mind.

Okay Guys - listen up! The last thread was going off the rails with the ranting about MR. Knock it off. If you just want to gripe - don't post it. Do NOT call names and do not use name variations (such as idiot or bad *advertiser censored*). Do NOT put words in his mouth.

The mods understand that frustration is high but you need to put this in prespective. While things look hinky, LE has not named MR a POI or a Suspect and LE has a lot more information than we do. MR is still a parent and as such, until LE or MSM tell us different, he is entitled to some respect here.

Discuss his comments, discuss contradictions if you see them, but leave the ranting off the thread please.

As always, if you have questions, pm a mod.

Thanks,

Salem

JMO, the whole gun on the table bit is turning this into a kind of freak show, rather than a child missing under possibly desperate circumstances. I just don't get the point. Is MR determined to not make Dylan the focus, no matter what he claims?

Does anyone know if the Father purchased that missing fishing pole the day Dylan arrived and they went to Walmart, or if it was one still at his house.
If so, it's going to be interesting if they have video of Dylan and his Father interacting purchasing the fishing pole, or if the Father just grabbed one and purchased it.

Was thinking the interview aired tonight but realize it doesn't. Things are happening now and let's keep it going. Don't let this case go cold.

Oh you just reminded me. I wonder if they have video of what MR purchased on his 2nd trip to walmart on Monday. Or is this trip not verified, just rumor? The fishing pole has been a strange item from day one. I can't figure it out.

Do you have a link for this? I don't remember seeing that there were 2 trips to WalMart.

Thanks!

Salem

I just unapproved that whole discussion. If you can't link it, it is rumor and not open for discussion.

Sorry guys, but let's get back on track, okay.

Salem

http://www.9news.com/news/article/313688/339/Blog-Where-is-Dylan-Redwine

On the morning of Nov. 19, Dylan went missing from his dad's home in a resort area called Vallecito Lake. At first, everyone thought Dylan must have wandered into the woods and got hurt or ran away. Sheriff's investigators discounted that theory in the first couple of weeks. They are pretty confident now that someone took Dylan or someone hurt Dylan. Was it a stranger? A child predator? Did Dylan have an argument that got out of hand? Did a relative hatch some sort of elaborate kidnapping plot?

BBM

Do you think she asked LE these questions?

I can't see LE answering them because that would be "showing their cards".

I went to reply to a post about verifying MR's errands and that post disappeared. Here's what I have from Lt. Bender on Nancy Grace. I may have additional info. to post but need to look further.

Nancy Grace:
What I want to find out is, where was the dad? Can we really account for his whereabouts for those four hours?

SGT. DAN BENDER, LA PLATA CTY SHERIFF`S OFFICE (via telephone): The investigators checked at the different locations that Mark Redwine said he was at during that time, including a meeting or two in Durango, I believe. And those were confirmed.

GRACE: OK. So his whereabouts are accounted for.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/28/ng.01.html

The same information as posted above is similarly stated on the official FMDR FB page in the Timeline.

Thank you for the link!

And speaking of links, I think I've got the one to the DNR Candles you started in the last thread. I'm going to light another one for Dylan tonight.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=DNR
:candle:

Thank you! I also have it posted as my signature line so it appears under every post! I was pleasantly surprised to see earlier that there were 50+ candles lit for Dylan! Thanks everyone!

I think there was another link I was supposed to try to find when I got home tonight. Does anyone remember so I don't have to search the last thread?

I think there was another link I was supposed to try to find when I got home tonight. Does anyone remember so I don't have to search the last thread?

I'd love to help, but sometimes when I walk into the next room, I cannot even remember what I went in there for. :angel:

Thank you! I also have it posted as my signature line so it appears under every post! I was pleasantly surprised to see earlier that there were 50+ candles lit from Dylan! Thanks everyone!

Oops...well now everyone knows I have signatures off at the moment so I can read the posts easier. :blushing:

Oops...well now everyone knows I have signatures off at the moment so I can read the posts easier. :blushing:

I never thought about folks not having signatures turned off! So your post actually helped remind those who may not have seen it. TY
:applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member