CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
R was expecting Dylan at 6:30am. He also told Dylan to call when he got there too IIRC.

Not only that, R already texted Dylan at 6:46 am to see where he was. So at the very least one would expect a response when Dylan finally woke up.

I just listened again, and feel sure he said "enough compassion in their heart".

Snipped for space -

I have to agree. Coming from the theory that Dylan left for his friends that morning...At first, when Dylan did not text his friends before heading out it was a red flag until I read the text messages between R and Dylan. I could see why Dylan may not have called R before heading to the grandmas house. R even suggested he would probably be sleeping. Dylan would have to wake him up by knocking, not texting or phoning. In my opinion, R was expecting Dylan and there was no need for a heads up.

R and Dylan Text-
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media , Maps & Timelines*

At 6:30 am R was expecting Dylan to be there. He also asked Dylan to call him when Dylan showed up. And when Dylan didn't show up at 6:30, R texted him.
So since Dylan was going to be late, seems like there very much was a need for him to text R back to explain that he overslept (or whatever) and to figure out where to go, since R seems to move around a lot.

The study/training of statement and behavioral analysis is used in FBI and other Law Enforcement investigations every day. You can google it and read a ton of articles and training manuals on the Internet. The FBI has several on there too. Believe it or not our choice of words do mean something and while someone can not be convicted on that alone it will guide the investigator to look at that subject a lot closer.

I know that, I'm very familiar with how LE operates.
But these experts also take a lot of other things into consideration in order to make that kind of determination. They don't just look at two sentences and say "that's a lie."
I still would like to know how a person could answer those questions in a positive way, if they do not know where he is, and did not put him there. Can you explain that to me?

I'm only 42, but I have no problem falling asleep whenever I just "close my eyes for a few minutes", any time of the day regardless of how much sleep I've had the night before. Its a standing joke in my family that my "little naps" are most people's idea of a decent sleep! Yesterday I didn't wake up till 11.00am (kids staying at grandparents) but I still dropped off whilst watching a film in the afternoon!

He was supposed to drive his son over to Bayfield to see R. He claims he texted his son in the morning. He never got a response. He comes home-his son is not there, all his things are gone. So he takes a nap? Why didn't he go look for his son?

He was supposed to drive his son over to Bayfield to see R. He claims he texted his son in the morning. He never got a response. He comes home-his son is not there, all his things are gone. So he takes a nap? Why didn't he go look for his son?

Excellent question. And to add, I have not seen proof that MR even texted DR on Monday, just his statement in the video.

Excellent question. And to add, I have not seen proof that MR even texted DR on Monday, just his statement in the video.

I don't think he would say he texted him if he didn't. Considering that is something police could check on. Although based on a previous report, I and other posters here were under the impression MR texted Dylan after he came home and Dylan was not there. In the recent interview, MR says he was texting Dylan in the morning, to find out what to purchase for Thanksgiving.
I don't know what MR told police, and at what time the text messages were send.

What I'm trying to determine is if he took a nap at all. A nap is an easy way to explain away a few hours. And the average 50yr old man who has presumbly had two full nights sleep (and possibly some day sleep since he had nothing else to do but wait for his son to arrive) in a 48hr period should not even be able to nap again only 4 hours after getting up. If he can sleep that much then perhaps he has a sleeping disorder?

Now if for some reason he did not get 8hrs sleep the night before then I can absolutely see him needing to take a nap, and maybe even a shower to wake him up a bit before going to "see where that boy is at" and contacting LE.

MOO

Respectfully... I don't think you are going to be able to determine that, since he was the only one there and there's no way to prove he did or didn't. I agree that's a good way of explaining uncounted for hours. But he had reasons to be tired, if he had been working away from home for 2 or 3 weeks and spent most of the day before driving to and from the airport and waiting for an hour or more for the plane.

Not everybody requires the same amount of sleep and as we get older, we seem to sleep more. Who knows how much sleep he got the night before? He could have tossed and turned all night and woke up 10 times for all we know.

He could have prostate trouble and had to get up a few times to go to the bathroom. That's another thing that changes as we get older, our bodily functions get totally out of whack.

I'm just trying to say that I don't see the significance of him taking a nap, and I'm sure not going to say that it's a sign he's hiding something. Not even LE has any way of proving he did or didn't, so it's a moot point, as far as I'm concerned.

http://www.gazette.com/articles/missing-149966-monument-area.html

Uhh, what ?
''
Wells reports that Elaine Redwine reached out to Dr. Phil, CNN, America’s Most Wanted and The Today Show. None has given her the courtesy of a response, let alone the attention her son’s disappearance warrants.'''

That doesn't sound accurate, at least in connection to Dr. Phil show. That article is dated Jan 20, perhaps Dr. Phil responded after that date. I am not sure what happened to AMW, it's supposed to be on lifetime, but there are no shows right now and I don't know when it will even start.

That article/Op-ed piece is dated January 20.
Oh sorry, jjenny, didn't see the rest of your post.

I think this has been reposted recently to keep the poll active - IMO.

Psychics contribute in search for missing Monument boy

Psychic tips that come in to investigators are logged, Bender said, but calls are not returned nor are the psychics consulted.

“In 33 years, I never saw one help solve a case,” he said. “However, someone with information on a case who doesn’t want to be identified could submit something as a psychic feeling anonymously. We do not ignore them out of hand.”

Read more: http://www.gazette.com/articles/psychics-150902-boy-missing.html#ixzz2KdInZfCS

That doesn't sound accurate, at least in connection to Dr. Phil show. That article is dated Jan 20, perhaps Dr. Phil responded after that date. I am not sure what happened to AMW, it's supposed to be on lifetime, but there are no shows right now and I don't know when it will even start.

I had posted a link to a post on Bobby Brown the bail guy's facebook where he indicated he had made the current Dr Phil contact happen.

edit to add -

link to Bobby Brown post -

https://www.facebook.com/bobby.brown.9674/posts/421266131287834

Oh no. Sorry about that . Yes I'd say this is outdated info. But it is interesting that the small local paper is begging larger national media outlets to pick up Dylans' story. They know that is the only way to solve this !

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
And_Justice_For_All