CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not. You may have to have a bit of a thick skin to ignore posts that you find rude or offensive. If they are that rude or offensive, alert a mod. Otherwise see if there is something in those other posts you may not have thought about . When I present an alternative to MR theory, I usually say at the end ' tell me why it's wrong', because I WANT other posters to see the flaws in it . That is a help to me because I can't remember every detail and every thing with each post. So to ' pick them apart' should not be viewed as a bad thing in my opinion. Just like the MR theories have been picked apart. I don't want to be right for the sake of being right. I want to be right because the theory fits, so if another poster can remember a detail I forgot and that blows my theory, then that theory is on the chopping block and I need not waste any more time on it. But that's just how I operate . I've moved from about 80 % up to bout 90 % sure that MR is involved. But I've still got a wandering RSO or USO idea that might be where Dylan is. If MR is involved I'm at about 50 /50 that Dylan may be stashed somewhere in hiding awaiting his big reveal :) . That's folly but I want to believe it .
The thing is while some may be saying their theories are picked apart if they are alternative , some may be doing the same thing to the MR theories. Some folks are just staunchly on one side or the other. I hope LE is still looking at every scenario.
Without real evidence either from his trucks or home or phone records or his computer, I doubt anyone can be convinced fully 100% of his involvement. And I would hope he will not be charged if all they have is what we know of right now. The thought of an RSO who took Dylan watching his tv and knowing MR 's taking the rap for his crime is so sickening to me, so I hope MR has not done himself the greatest disservice ever with his antics. That would be a shame on both ends.

BBM - recently read a quote that said to evolve yourself, find the smartest person that disagrees with you and ask them why. I scroll and roll over nonproductive posts and try to think why someone disagrees with me on productive posts. And when I get frustrated I walk away.

Second bold is 100% true and goes both ways. No one can be certain of anything especially when you realize even the people with the facts are not certain (LE).

I do not think it is my place to judge the actions of parents with missing children. I think desperation, fear, guilt, grief, and every emotion between must drive them. From that perspective I cannot find fault with either parent's actions.

IMO, publicizing the details of Mark's alleged fetish is cruel. I cannot envision how anything productive can come from it. Everyone has a breaking point. There has been a systematic/methodical increase of pressure or upping the ante on Mark.

The dissemination of the details has to be interfering in all aspects of MR's life. Not only his life but his family, too.

I firmly believe in treating prisoners humanely. I believe torture can come in may forms. Oftentimes, things are not as they seem. Digital photos are easily altered. I believe there are some things that should not be said.

I haven't read the transcripts yet. However, it seems if the compilation of questions were asked, there isn't any discussion of the answers. Does these latest revelations (which were already known by some) really overshadow all else formerly deemed important?

I don't think destroying MR will bring about results.

I had been thinking MR must be involved. These revelations are making me re-think that position. I think this knowledge has swung the pendulum in the opposite direction.

Two noteworthy points: WS did not publish or ' out' these photos. And I can say with 100% confidence that if they were unknown and presented to WS mods, no way would they have ever been released. I know this because of the handling of sensitive material in the past. They just do NOT do it.
Also MR admitted they were his. He did not at any time say they were fake, altered, photoshopped. I would think he would say out loud and with conviction,,, " OMG those are fake, can't you tell they're photo shopped? " when presented with them on the Phil show. He did not do that but instead defended why he had to take them and hide them on his pc.

Something that bothers me a little is MR saying he's worried they were sneaking into his house. That is classic paranoia. One wonders what would make someone paranoid to that extent. And if you are paranoid , for whatever reason, and you need to come up with a plan to catch the person breaking in..... would you ever in a million years think " i know what I'll do. i'll take some pics of me in some outlandish poses and that'll really CATCH those guys from breaking into my house' . Ok, what type of mental capacity do you have to think that's a great idea ? Why not......Oh IDK........stick a thread across your door to see if it's been disturbed? It makes no sense. I know paranoid personalities far more intimately than I would like to. There is no logic involved. I just wonder what brought on this paranoia !

I probably would have put them up on a billboard! Maybe then he would talk to me! Maybe then id get some answer! All you should be concerned with is finding your son. Mark R lost all controll over them the day they found those pictures and it was no ones fault but his own.
that is their amo when all else failed they brought out the big guns!

JMO
One of his favorite words to use is Communication yet he dosent do it!

Why would he talk to you if you did that? I'm not trying to be rude, I'm really struggling, as I've posted several times, to understand this as a tactic to get Mark to talk as part of the plan to find Dylan.

Something that bothers me a little is MR saying he's worried they were sneaking into his house. That is classic paranoia. One wonders what would make someone paranoid to that extent. And if you are paranoid , for whatever reason, and you need to come up with a plan to catch the person breaking in..... would you ever in a million years think " i know what I'll do. i'll take some pics of me in some outlandish poses and that'll really CATCH those guys from breaking into my house' . Ok, what type of mental capacity do you have to think that's a great idea ? Why not......Oh IDK........stick a thread across your door to see if it's been disturbed? It makes no sense. I know paranoid personalities far more intimately than I would like to. There is no logic involved. I just wonder what brought on this paranoia !

there is no paranoia it was just an EXCUSE (Lame one at that) for having the pics on there.

And your right no one would take pics like that to catch his son or ex wife from going on his computer. there are other ways!

Why would he talk to you if you did that? I'm not trying to be rude, I'm really struggling, as I've posted several times, to understand this as a tactic to get Mark to talk as part of the plan to find Dylan.

The plan wasn't to get Mark to talk. The plan appears to be to humiliate him beyond any possible chance of repair, even if he is found to be innocent of harming or hiding Dylan. Someone said that Elaine knew that Cory was going to raise the issue of the pictures on DP. If so, shame on both of them. What an ineffectual tactic that actually reduces my empathy level for them. Admittedly, it is fascinating to take a glimpse into someone's secret world; however I can't get past the damage this does not just to Dylan if he comes back but to MR, ER, and CR.

So I wouldnt do that!
called Leverage!

Im from New Jersey we tend to be a tad tougher!

IMO we wont find dylan at all unless MR gives up all he knows!
MR holds the key to all this.

I do think Dylan is in that lake but that water is very deep!

Please see my response in red

Sadly, kids get bullied every day for little things they have no control over. Some of them have been bullied for so long, that they end up committing suicide. My son was bullied for so many years that he has mental problems today, on top of severe depression. Most of it we never knew about, he was too scared to tell us, because he knew we would have gone to the parents and/or the school and that would make it worse the next time. When he finally did tell us, he said at the time he usually didn't even know the kids' names, so he couldn't report it. He has attempted suicide twice because of these mental problems. And yes, he does receive therapy and counseling. Sadly, it is never going to cure him entirely, he will always have mental problems, because sometimes with some kids, the damage is too severe and won't ever go away. We've been told that he may never be able to live on his own because of this illness.
So, you see, it is not as simple as just getting counseling. Dylan would not have the chance to explain to the bullies that this was not his fault, they don't care, and they don't ask questions, they just pounce.
Unfortunately, he may be gone, so none of this will matter. But I just wanted to say that this bullying problem is not a simple thing that only happens once or twice and can be cured by a few counseling sessions. Sometimes it has fatal results.

The plan wasn't to get Mark to talk. The plan appears to be to humiliate him beyond any possible chance of repair, even if he is found to be innocent of harming or hiding Dylan. Someone said that Elaine knew that Cory was going to raise the issue of the pictures on DP. If so, shame on both of them. What an ineffectual tactic that actually reduces my empathy level for them. Admittedly, it is fascinating to take a glimpse into someone's secret world; however I can't get past the damage this does not just to Dylan if he comes back but to MR, ER, and CR.

LOL He humiliated himself!
Cant blame everyone else for his own actions!

As I see it the DAMAGE has already been done and by MR to Dylan Cory and Elaine!

Its a very sad situation!

Ya know all he had to do was talk to her!
Day one!
None of this would be happening?

I would not presume to know their 'plan' nor would I presume to guess how one goes about getting someone like MR to talk . ER was married to him for 2 decades and been dealing with him longer than that. There's no way to know what is the best tactic with a man that I don't know. But I can say this, who cares if MR is humiliated? Seems like whether he's taken DR or not, he's dished out plenty of degradation and humiliation towards ER over the years. I doubt if she's worried about whether or not MR's embarrassed. He$$ , He's not worried about public humiliation , clearly, after his bumbling , fledgling Phil performance. I think MR fits the description of a man who ' has no shame'. When someone has no shame, you cannot shame them ! mooo
I still think there is a small chance MR may not be guilty, but he's guilty of years of humiliating his family(ies) so he can hardly pull the ' you embarrassed me ' card today. SuperMOOO

Dylan's case has truly taken a sad turn. I had SO hoped he would be found by now. The whole family appears to have been going on a downward spiral, and we still don't have the most important thing-- Dylan.

All that matters is Dylan.

MR's behavior is MR's responsibility. No one else is responsible. Only a sociopath thinks some one else is responsible for their own behavior. MR is an adult and accountable for his own actions. JMO

Im not even sure the pics were given to Dr P to hurt MR but more to let Dr P know what kind of personality they are dealing with! Might give him some insight as to what might be going on with this man cause thats sure not Normal!

Truth can be very painful. Secrets and Lies can be very damaging...especially when they are exposed. And they are usually exposed, one way or another. A man's character is really all he has. This situation only shows all of us how important it is to live an honest, moral existence. If we choose not to, then we only have ourselves to blame when we are exposed. And with that, I must say goodnight.

So then, how does that exalt the person who is responsible for exposing them to the whole world, especially if they have the unfortunate status of being that person's own son? I would say that most people would not want the rest of the world to know this kind of thing. Most children would just burn the pictures and keep that secret to themselves. By exposing those pictures in public, it just proves to me that Cory is as vindictive and controlling as he claims his father is. It was a childish thing to do!
Showing those pictures was not to "get him to talk." It was to publicly humiliate him, to embarrass him, to make everybody believe that this was just further proof that he's guilty. If that had been my son, I would have been ashamed of HIM, not just his father. Mark is obviously very mentally disturbed... what excuse does Cory have?

MR's behavior is MR's responsibility. No one else is responsible. Only a sociopath thinks some one else is responsible for their own behavior. MR is an adult and accountable for his own actions. JMO

I am not MR, and I think that CR (and ER) are responsible for putting this on DP and consequently everywhere else. I assume you aren't calling me a sociopath for an opinion. :what::what::what::what:

I would not presume to know their 'plan' nor would I presume to guess how one goes about getting someone like MR to talk . ER was married to him for 2 decades and been dealing with him longer than that. There's no way to know what is the best tactic with a man that I don't know. But I can say this, who cares if MR is humiliated? Seems like whether he's taken DR or not, he's dished out plenty of degradation and humiliation towards ER over the years. I doubt if she's worried about whether or not MR's embarrassed. He$$ , He's not worried about public humiliation , clearly, after his bumbling , fledgling Phil performance. I think MR fits the description of a man who ' has no shame'. When someone has no shame, you cannot shame them ! mooo
I still think there is a small chance MR may not be guilty, but he's guilty of years of humiliating his family(ies) so he can hardly pull the ' you embarrassed me ' card today. SuperMOOO

It's respectable to not presume to guess at motivations. YET, isn't that what we do when we sleuth and examine a case? Taking a stab at motivations surely isn't limited to just MR.

So then, how does that exalt the person who is responsible for exposing them to the whole world, especially if they have the unfortunate status of being that person's own son? I would say that most people would not want the rest of the world to know this kind of thing. Most children would just burn the pictures and keep that secret to themselves. By exposing those pictures in public, it just proves to me that Cory is as vindictive and controlling as he claims his father is. It was a childish thing to do!
Showing those pictures was not to "get him to talk." It was to publicly humiliate him, to embarrass him, to make everybody believe that this was just further proof that he's guilty. If that had been my son, I would have been ashamed of HIM, not just his father. Mark is obviously very mentally disturbed... what excuse does Cory have?

According to MR he was the stay at home daddy when the boys were young and ER was ' off having her career' ( which also gave him the financial freedom to stay at home with the boys but he acts like it's a bad thing) So the heaviest influence on the boys as young kids during the most important ' formative ' years was that of MR. So if CR today exhibits some of the behaviors of lashing out , they might have come from what MR taught him as a child ! We learn from our parents, good or bad. moo

No the show was not to get MR to talk. ER started her accusations to the press immediately after Dylan disappeared. MR is not the only one who exhibits issues. If you have to have a judge tell you not to drink and drive with your children in the car, then that person needs help with issues.

Still trying to catch up so this will probably be random...

Do we know how Cory got the pictures? I'm just trying to figure out the thought process when they found the pictures. Personally, I'd be shocked. Not sure I'd think to copy them or even think they'd come in handy for use later. Just curious.

Hate to quote myself, but I didn't see a response. How did Cory get the pictures? The photos were said to have been found 2 years ago. What caused Cory to copy the pictures when he found them? If the reason is to show what a sick F MR was, then I have to ask why they weren't used to get Mark out of their lives for good a long time ago? I don't get it.

Elaine and cory could have used those pictures long before now. They could have given them to the court and im sure he would have lost all visitation with his child till he got serious help.
As I see it they didnt!
Now they need answers, And these pics could have alot to do with what happened here!
JMO

Why were they hanging on to the photos? What were they waiting for??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000