CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that MR called both the sherriff and the mom.Anyone have info to the contrary? jmo

I am thinking they BOTH may have called the sheriff. IIRK the MSM has said Dad reported him missing, but Mom has also said she called the sheriff. I can see Dad calling Mom when he did (way too late from my perspective, but you know how Dad's can be...not as worried as Mom's sometimes..) then hanging up and calling Sheriff and so did Mom since it appears Mom and Dad are not on very good terms. If everything Dad is saying is true, I am sure he must have been VERY worried to have called Mom. OR if he did something to Dylan, he waited as late as he thought was necessary. I can see both sides. I'm still on the fence but have concerns over no texting, calling after 8PM.

ok searched public records and found three of their real estate dealings (mark and elaine).

his divorce lawyer appeared to represent one of the transactions. but he is located in cortez, colorado. NOT durango.

requesting mod approval to post the links? it's public record. my apologies if this has all been discussed. it's hard to catch up here. lol.

no. we cannot sleuth those records. see post number two of this thread

We all know that I switched teams but I still really hope you are right. I wish I had been able to hold on to my initial belief that Mark was innocent. I hate suspecting a parent and I rarely do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are no "teams" here at websleuths. We don't want threads to ever turn in to arguing wars. Just jumping off of your post.

That would mean you are thinking premeditated.....Wow is all I can say...:(
I hope MR or anyone who loves him is not reading here. Even if this was the case, we have ZERO to substantiate this...IMHO

just WOW...

Actually that isn't my post, somehow posting got all messed up

The thread is getting really long, going to work on a new one. We will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

I can believe that the first evening's plans changed. Dylan's flight was delayed, so he was late arriving and it sounds sensible to me to put the visit to the friends off until the next day. First because his dad was probably just wanting to get home after hanging round the airport, secondly he probably wanted to spend time with Dylan and thirdly because Dylan was obviously tired having been up till 4am that morning.

I can also believe that Dylan would not want to get up at 6.30am and would be happy to stay in bed and see his friends later.

I can also believe that his dad would go off alone, early, to get his errands out of the way, whilst Dylan slept, so they could do stuff together later on.

I can also believe that Dylan might decide to make his own way to his friends that morning, knowing his dad wouldn't be back for a few hours.

The bit I don't get is that if his dad got home at 11am, and discovered Dylan and all his stuff missing, why he didn't immediately check to see if it he was at his friends' house, or phone around to see where he might be. Surely he must have wondered where he had got to, and how he got there, seeing as the bike was still at the house.

That is the bit that doesn't make sense to me. And the only bit that makes me unable to rule out what a lot of people are thinking. Overall though, I'm not getting bad vibes from his dad.

That would mean you are thinking premeditated.....Wow is all I can say...:(
I hope MR or anyone who loves him is not reading here. Even if this was the case, we have ZERO to substantiate this...IMHO

just WOW...

Well Could Dylan be at a diff location?
Could this be a reason for the trip to the lawyer!
If the lawyer knows would he have to keep quiet?

Dad wanted him for thanksgiving went to court for him
That to me says something!

I have a feeling LE thinks hes alive somewhere out there!

All JMO

I dont think Dad killed him but knows where he is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl