CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he went missing after 6pm sunday evening!
I do not think he went to sleep in that house!
Im curious about the Ipad.
dylan would want to be on that in a heartbeat if his phone didnt work.

Ipod not Ipad is what was said by reporter.

I feel he went missing before 8 because he had no phone.
Seems no one had seen nor heard from him after that.
I dont think he slept there cause if he did Dad would be able to give
dogs something for a scent.

Dad had an Ipad i hope they have some activity on that.

For no one to have heard from this kid since he as picked up at the airport to me is a red flag.

like i said my teen has 10,000 text messages a month on his phone
they eat sleep and play with that phone for it to be silent scares me!

But thats me and my thinking!
I thought Sarx said that, if he slept just one night on the sheets, the scent might not be strong enough - especially if others had slept on them and the sheets hadn't been washed in between. (and knowing bachelors, that's very likely)

We have been barred from discussing the DV and violent behavior by MR because ER only hinted at it but does that change now that this is in MSM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never discussed it before its now on national TV.
Dad didnt deny it!

If MR wanted to kidnap Dylan due to custodial issues, then it seems unlikely that he would report him missing and draw attention to himself. In cases of parental abduction, the parent usually goes missing with the child.

Dylan's friends said that he has been known to hitchhike. I wonder if his parents were aware of that.

Also, it's not easy to hide teenager somewhere if teenager doesn't want to be hidden. So I don't believe that idea is plausible. I have the same question about hitchiking as you do. It's a dangerous activity, so did Dylan really hitch hike and did his parents know it?

How many of you have been involved in a toxic divorce situation? I've been close to one and lemme tell ya, they ain't purdy. Accusations back and forth, protective orders filed due to crisis altercations, kids in the middle being used like pawns...

In fact, there's a name for what these irresponsible parents in divorce do to their kids called "Parental Alienation Syndrome". Take a short trip to www.stepsforstepmothers and see many stories like the one Dylan was a part of.

My point is that I want everyone to know that I don't think it unusual that Dylan's mom is lashing out at his dad. This is probably something that has gone on for years - only now it's the ultimate crisis. Even if Dylan popped up today unscathed, Mom is probably going to blame Dad for everything.

"LE said Mark Redwine was not a suspect"

from same video

I don't feel that any conclusions can be made from that, since LE pretty much calls no one a suspect nowdays.

I thought Sarx said that, if he slept just one night on the sheets, the scent might not be strong enough - especially if others had slept on them and the sheets hadn't been washed in between. (and knowing bachelors, that's very likely)

I remember Sarx saying that also.

I don't feel that any conclusions can be made from that, since LE pretty much calls no one a suspect nowdays.

Person of interest seems to be the OK label for someone that could have witnessed/participated/did the illegal act. jmo

For no one to have heard from this kid since he as picked up at the airport to me is a red flag.

“There’s a combination of factors,” Bender said. “There’s been the passage of time without any sightings; Dylan was not a visitor but had friends here; he has a history of staying in contact with his family and friends; and there’s been nothing on his cellphone record since he was reported missing.”

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8595086&postcount=516"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5[/ame]

and "Dylan Redwine, 13, was last seen Nov. 19 at his father's home in Vallecito."

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/cops-quiz-dad-of-missing-colorado-boy

"LE said Mark Redwine was not a suspect"

from same video

Yes, the video said that, but it's inaccurate, IMO. The LE quote was linked and posted before. It was "the Sheriff's office is not calling him a suspect" or very similar to that. I haven't seen LE specifically say he is not a suspect, just that the SO wasn't calling him one. Anyone seen anything different?

Moo

NEVER go by appearances!
There were orderes of protection issued!

PPL harm children every day to get back at spouses!
some parents just have bad tempers and harm kids.
some parents drink or do drugs!

Some ppl that kill are often spoken about as OHHHH he was so nice OHHHH he was so quiet such a family man ! so appearances mean squat in my book!

Yes, possible. I don't consider myself in any camp or on any fence. I feel like it would be foolish of me to even attempt conclusions. We have nothing but speculation. Hopefully LE has more that they are keeping under taps while developing a case!

That said, let's not forget that Sky Metalwala's dad had judges order against him not only to protect Julia, but to protect the kids. He was ruled against pretty heartily. Should we presume, then, that Sky was safer with Julia? Or that M is safer in foster care than with Soloman?

Divorce is a sticky thing, and it's sometimes easier to grant protection in the face of accusations. Better safe than sorry. It's not uncommon. Lots of non-murderers have orders of protections against them from ex's.

The flip side of the orders to consider is that the older son reached out and hugged his Dad. I have an older sibling and I am an older sibling. I can promise you that older siblings are pretty protective when things go wrong. Usually older siblings are the first to write off an abusive parent, and start rebelling against their control. By the time we are 16-20 we are usually willing to give a big FU to power, control and manipulation.

IOW- I'm not saying that exonerates him, just that it's the flip side to the image of a controlling, abusive man.

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. The discussion however must have one foot in what is known in media reports and does not include sleuthing of property records, divorce records, etc. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow speculation about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

Bumping...

He was last seen by his father. I haven't heard about anyone else seeing him in his father's home in Vallecito.

Please provide a link that states it was his father who was the one who saw him last. Thanks!

If MR wanted to kidnap Dylan due to custodial issues, then it seems unlikely that he would report him missing and draw attention to himself. In cases of parental abduction, the parent usually goes missing with the child.

Dylan's friends said that he has been known to hitchhike. I wonder if his parents were aware of that.

bbm

On the contrary, I believe he would. He would draw more attention to himself if mom went a week later to pick him up from the airport and find he was not only at the airport, but didn't get on the plane either. That's a whole week of 'accounting' he would have to to, compared to a 24-hour period.

By the story being what it is now, though maybe not a good one, dad 'saw' Dylan the morning after he picked him up from the airport and he 'disappeared' while he was out running errands.

So far, that is all that LE has confirmed of his story, is that the errands he ran that morning panned out.

Please provide a link that states it was his father who was the one who saw him last. Thanks!

It's in every article. Father says he last saw him on NOV 19. What link do you want me to provide?

The father stated it himself in his most recent interview....he said he felt his wife was upset with him because he had been the last person to see Dylan Monday morning....

I think he went missing after 6pm sunday evening!
I do not think he went to sleep in that house!
Im curious about the Ipad.
dylan would want to be on that in a heartbeat if his phone didnt work.

It was an ipod, not an ipad.

BBM. And LE agrees with you. So much so that they use this in part to come to the conclusion that Dylan did not runaway and that some sort of foul play occurred.

And let me add. LE also states that Dylan made it to La Plata County, that's it. IMO, LE has only been able to verify he made to the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000