CO - Dylan Redwine missing from Vallecito ***SEARCH DISCUSSION ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
:praying:

For Dylan's friends and family!

It looks like all the Denver media stations are in Durango. I am guessing they are having a PC at 2:15?

I'm so thankful the search has uncovered something significant but I'm not sure I can take what may be about to come. :(

I'm still a little unfamiliar with the forum, will the main thread be opened now so we can discuss?

Whatever the news is I don't think it will be Dylan is alive sadly :cow:

But hopefully if Dylan has been found then it does bring some closure :moo:

9NEWS Denver ‏@9NEWS now RT @kevinltorres & @MelissaBlasius: Significant announcement in #DylanRedwine case coming at 2:15 p.m. We will live stream it online.

http://www.9news.com/

I am at work and won't be able to watch the stream. I hope people will post what is said here for those like me who cannot watch live. Thanks in advance!

CBSDenver ‏@CBSDenver 1m
#BREAKINGNEWS on #DylanRedwine case. Major announcement coming @ 215pm. No arrest yet, but details on what searchers found will be released

Brian Willie ‏@bwillie 27s 9news KUSA
sources are saying the #dylanredwine announcement has nothing to do with Mark Redwine, dylan's father.

Does anyone have a link to a mobile live stream? My phone isn't pulling up the above stream links. TIA!

Go to 9news.com and click on the banner about Dylan at the top and it will open the Live feed. Not sure if it works on cell phones though.

i am from the u,k so not sure if i will be able to watch it live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DNALab4U