CO Father of missing baby 25 years ago reaches out to parents of baby Lisa

But how is it slander? He didn't say the guy DID it. He only stated that he suspected he had something to do with it and shared his findings with LE. I am not following what he said that is untrue. While it may not have been a good thing to mention publicaly, there was nothing untrue stated.
Tomato-tomahto.

Legally it makes a difference, but word play doesn't impress me and makes no difference to me ethically. I'm thinking how any one of us would react if Mr John Doe said, 'Look, I'm not saying you're the kitten raper, I only suspect you had something to do with it, so I investigated you and turned me findings over to LE.' I doubt anyone would say, 'Well, as long as you aren't accusing me.'

IMO

Is there a picture of the women whom they believe took Christopher?

Is there a picture of the women whom they believe took Christopher?

I have been unable to find a picture of this woman. I imagine that the family cannot legally post a picture of this woman on the website or Facebook page for Christopher, as she has not been charged with this crime. Would probably be considered slander or something. I looked on Google, but didn't find any photos of EMB. Here is the link to the FB for Christopher, though, if you want to take a look. Lots of information there: police reports, etc.

http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=1671240809#!/findchristopher

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraJean1130
Back