CO CO - Fort Collins, BlkFem UP9890, 55-70, suicide in motel room, Jul'11

I looked on historyorb.com and didn't see too much that looked promising. Lots of sporting events and nuclear test related events.

July 11 2006 is the Mumbai bombings in which several hundred people were killed and injured.

July 11 1995 was a massacre in Serbia.

July 11 1991 a plane crash in Nigeria killed 261 people. This one might be a possibility.

Maybe the plane crash, but I was thinking more along the lines of a more personal meaning of July 11: wedding anniversary, the anniversary of a loved one's birthday or death date, or her own birthday and she decided she just didn't want to go on for another year.

This is weird- I'm almost 100% sure I was in Fort Collins on this day. It was my summer break.

Im going back there this summer so I can ask all my family if they recognise her. My aunt and grandmother are very active in the community there. I can email them too.

There are only 3 ruleouts for this UID. Joyce McCollum has been ruled out twice, according to NAMUS. The other 2 ruleouts are Bobbie McDowell and Sandra Welton.

This Ohio MP caught my attention: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10560/17/ . Her name is Maebelle Dawson. Her hair is styled in soft waves and she is wearing glasses. She disappeared in 1998. Height in range, but the MP weighs less than the UID. At a complete loss to explain time gap between 1998 and 2011.

This lady also caught my attention because there is almost nothing posted about her and she is not listed in the Missouri state MP site. She is not in NAMUS, either. Her name is Catherine Jackson. Ms. Jackson disappeared from Missouri in 2002 at the age of 44. No height, no weight, no DNA, no FP, no dental is listed. Ms. Jackson appears to have the same face shape and high cheekbones that the UID has, though.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3277dfmo.html

No updates on the decedent, but Doenetwork says Catherine Jackson was located deceased:

"Located/Identified
Catherine Jackson (3277DFMO) was located deceased in 2014."

http://www.doenetwork.org/archive/2015_updates.pdf

This is weird- I'm almost 100% sure I was in Fort Collins on this day. It was my summer break.

Im going back there this summer so I can ask all my family if they recognise her. My aunt and grandmother are very active in the community there. I can email them too.

Did you ever ask your family members about this case?

What about Elnora Charles ? Missing from Tucson, Arizona since November 2007. Black female, 62 years old, 5’1”-5’3”, 160-170 lbs., black hair and brown eyes. She has a scar on her right cheek. Her ears are pierced. She is in need of medication for unspecified reasons. She was last seen wearing a black muumuu dress with red flowers. Some things don’t match up, but there’s something about her and the circumstances of both women that remind me each other.
3C9A9D82-F793-46D2-B8DE-B38C749D6CFA.jpeg 2869CAE8-4E0E-4F84-B918-068E547706A9.jpeg 1FF26C40-169D-4CB5-9FC7-A3DF2E276C97.jpeg
Charles was last seen driving on north First Avenue near east Fort Lowell in Tucson, Arizona on November 15, 2007. She has never been heard from again.

Two days after her disappearance, a man found her cream-colored 1980 Chevrolet Caprice with the Arizona license plate number 988NRW abandoned on a dirt road near Incinerator Ridge on Mount Lemmon, with blood inside it. Some of her belongings were there, including her keys, purse and shoes.

There were several sightings of Charles reported in the Tucson area after her disappearance. Police stated there is no evidence of foul play in her case, but her whereabouts are unknown. Her case remains unsolved.
Current missing person exclusions for UP9890
MP20155 Bobbie McDowell 01/08/2004 CA
MP7607 Joyce McCollum 09/01/2004 VA
MP847 Lonnett Jackson 04/11/2006 PA
MP12713 Sandra Welton 01/01/2004 Wayne MI

Anytime you have 11/11 together, like as on a clock, date etc, it symbolizes either twin flames or that angels/spiritual beings are around you. I have a friend really into that type of stuff, she was going to marry her "twin flame" on a date with 11/11 in it, but he passed by drowning shortly before

I am a Fort Collins local and have been watching this case closely since 2018. I have been to the Motel 9 where she died in room 119 several times, but today I have a breakthrough. I was able to get the entire police report on her case (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here) and there are interview notes from the cab driver that took her to the 9 Motel. She had been staying in a motel across the street (unfortunately does not say which, and there are several). "Sandra" told the cabbie that she was 73 years old and was having trouble with her family that lived out of state (Missouri or Illinois). She also stated that she had left her husband. I also have her autopsy report and the case photos. Unfortunately her reconstruction does not seem accurate. If I'm allowed to I'm happy to post what I have.
The Larimer County Sheriffs office has closed this case, even through she remains unidentified, because there was no evidence of criminal activity.

Here is a dropbox link to all of the information I have compiled about "Sandra"
Thanks! She had an interesting assortment of bagged medications. From the handwritten labels that I could read they included Echinacea extract, Kelp, chromium picolinate, alpha-lipoic acid, methionine, Acidophulus probiotic, and "raw adrenal tissue". These seem like mostly herbal supplements, some with questionable effectiveness. I didn't see any bags or containers related to what was in the tox report.

Could someone name the current exclusion list for this Jane Doe? I'm not from the US so I can't see the exclusions by NamUs.

4 exclusions:

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP847Lonnett Jackson
Date of Last ContactApril 11, 2006
StatePA
CountyAllegheny

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP7607Joyce McCollum
Date of Last ContactSeptember 01, 2004
StateVA
CountyVirginia Beach

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP12713Sandra Welton
Date of Last ContactJanuary 01, 2004
StateMI
CountyWayne

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP20155Bobbie McDowell
Date of Last ContactJanuary 08, 2004
StateCA
CountyLos Angeles

Could someone name the current exclusion list for this Jane Doe? I'm not from the US so I can't see the exclusions by NamUs.
With the statements regarding her having trouble with family and leaving her husband I don't think she's been reported missing. I think DNA will have to solve this one.

Two possibilities:

(Karen Young)
View attachment 343171View attachment 343173

(Anna Morris)
View attachment 343172View attachment 343174
If you click on the dropbox link there is a photo of her where her face is visible. She doesn't look like her reconstruction IMO.

With the statements regarding her having trouble with family and leaving her husband I don't think she's been reported missing. I think DNA will have to solve this one.
Possible but if she has children, even grown children or any siblings, someone should be missing her. I viewed the picture and it’s hard to tell with the angle of the shot but Karen would definitely not be a possibility due to height/weight difference.

I do hope someone can pick up her case for DNA analysis. She lived a lonely life towards the end and died alone. So sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back