Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of her sisters talked? Or they have evidence? My ❤ is breaking right now. God bless gannon's family
I think one or both was talking from the beginning.

That’s why the house was such a focus, as they were likely gathering evidence to support their account(s).

They likely could have nailed her on a child abuse charge, but were going for the home run (murder charges).

Once they found forensic evidence that Gannon was dead (she may have made the case for them by transporting his body), they moved.

I have been on the road all day and as I'm driving I see this tweet and I nearly lost it!

Sadness overload but as happy as can be that Tee is behind bars as we speak.

We need to find Gannon.

I'm a thread behind....I'll be back.

Well, it was nice seeing you here. Posts are dropping faster than they can be read, you'll never catch up...

Don’t watch the press conference replays with Gannon’s parents, it will rip your heart out. I was crying at work while watching it on my phone. Naturally the VP of my company chose that moment to stop by looking for my coworker!

ETA: And I can count on one hand the # of times any higher up, let alone the VP, has ever stopped by my desk in the almost 10 years I’ve been there!

I just had to leave work. I knew I couldn't hold it together or watch the presser there. Mental health day.

Serious question here. I’m having trouble reconciling in my mind the first two charges. First degree murder means it was planned/premeditated to kill Gannon.
Child abuse resulting in death means to me that death was a result of the abuse.

Is this telling us that when she set out to abuse him that day, her end goal was death? If the death was an accidental result of abuse that went too far, then how does first degree fit in?
It could be transferred intent, kind of like felony murder, if you intend to commit the felony and death results it's first degree...maybe if you intend to commit the abuse and death results then it is a similar transfer of intent from the abuse to the death. Not sure though.

Still in tears & I swore I wouldn't do this because I need time to settle my thoughts, but....

I think she remembered to leave the phones at home, thought the truck (and later the rental) had no GPS/tracking capabilities, but forgot she was wearing that pesky (yet glorious) Apple Watch!!! (Thank you Stave Jobs & @gatorade)

After a BUSY 4 hours she pushed up her sleeve or got an alert and had a huge Oh-$hit moment! I think among other things, this was the reason she got out of that truck in the driveway (solo) and walked in the house looking pi$$ed off!!! Thinking, great now what do I do?!?!? Took care of getting the girls out of the house when they returned from work/school, did a little more clean-up, and set off to think about how she would move Gannon's body from where she'd so stealthily placed it earlier that afternoon!

That evening had to be hard for her to come up with fake concern for "runaway" Gannon, give an initial statement to the cops, and get ready to head out the door early the next morning to get the rental & move Gannon. Meanwhile people are asking her important questions and organizing searches to find sweet Gannon, but who has time for that when you have a body to move?! Hence why she was not involved in ANY searching & seemed "annoyed" during this time period. (There's a special place in he!! for this creature!)

IMHO, MOO, JMO

Mirrors most of my thoughts on how things went down.

We’ll see her soon enough in a Colorado courtroom. They are strict about cameras in the court, but they allow them for the arraignment.
Fack watch her request a tent ughhh just so angry . One thing I’m glad for is the parents and family are supporting each other al’s mom and landens family there . I have faith they will have gannon soon .

Serious question here. I’m having trouble reconciling in my mind the first two charges. First degree murder means it was planned/premeditated to kill Gannon.
Child abuse resulting in death means to me that death was a result of the abuse.

Is this telling us that when she set out to abuse him that day, her end goal was death? If the death was an accidental result of abuse that went too far, then how does first degree fit in?

As far as the child abuse, I believe it was ongoing and not just that day. Maybe they can prove her continued abuse is part of the premeditation.

However, remember premeditation doesn't mean a day, a week or a month before the murder happens. It can be moments before the murder. It's the fact she knew her actions would likely result in death. 1st degree could also include his age

As horrific as the Kelsey Berreth murder was, the warrants and trial were enlightening in learning the extent of LE activity and evidence. And the inept missteps of two murderous thugs.

I look forward to learning the details in the conviction of TS.
bbm
Really ?
I thought you said my post was TMI.
But in reality I think it will be either less (accidental fall and hit his head and died) or more troubling.
Of interest right now is any other crimes in her past that she's escaped justice for.
Lying seems to be her M.O. so has she ruined other lives by spreading tales ?

Currently in a work training, finally got to check my phone and I’m so upset. Won’t be able to catch up now, but just heartbroken. Why?! Gannon, so much love to you, you sweet, sweet boy. You’re the heart of your family. Rest, you sweet son.

So very sad. My heart aches for his mom and dad. I had an abusive boyfriend Once who hurt my daughter (years ago) he put her in the hospital, and blamed it on her falling out of bed. He surely never lost an ounce of sleep in his abuse to me and her. I know there is a place waiting in hell for that man. I just don’t and never could understand how you could hurt a child. I hope she rots in prison for taking away this poor boy.

It won’t remain sealed long. It was sealed in the Frazee case because they were investigating the possibility of accomplices, and releasing it could have harmed the case.

As soon as she is formally charged, I expect to see it here.

or once they locate remains and she probably told her ss, also thankfully this woman herself, can Not, Not talk, she just can't seem to stop herself from talking. the gift that just keeps giving

Yeah, she’ll be privy to it. If you are charged with a crime, you have a right to see the basis of those charges.

She’ll be extradited to Colorado, and appear in court. They may unseal the affidavit that day.

This goes to show my brain is mush. I knew this and still asked the question. My heart is heavy today, as much as my brain is relieved.

hopefully extradition isn’t long and drawn out.

How in da world did the father didn't know what's going? The abuse had to have been ongoing, surely there had to be signs. I'm not blaming the father just asking a question

Last edited:

It could be, depending upon what/who else she was involved in or with.
That information remains sealed for now.

I wonder how the members of ‘support for step monster’ are doing...sick!! How dare she steal someone else’s pride and joy because her life wasn’t going the way she wanted it!! What a vile excuse for a human being!!
First her husband, then her pride and joy ... TS really has it out for Landen. Even after she took her son, she would not stop.

It won’t remain sealed long. It was sealed in the Frazee case because they were investigating the possibility of accomplices, and releasing it could have harmed the case.

As soon as she is formally charged, I expect to see it here.

or once they locate remains and she probably told her ss, also thankfully this woman herself, can Not, Not talk, she just can't seem to stop herself from talking. the gift that just keeps giving

Yes, we saw him walk to the truck. I think I'll take off, it bothers me to have posters say he was executed, his ears were cut off, he was mutilated, and earlier, chopped up in pieces on the garage floor. I just don't get any happiness from imaging that type of thing, in fact it turns my stomach and raises my own stress level. It may turn out that way, but just from my point of view I don't want to have my mind imagining the horrible things that "could have" happened to Gannon, via stepmom.

No one gets any happiness from following or sleuthing horrible, horrific crimes. It's been exceedingly grim since it started. But some people need to use their imaginations (prosecutors and police do) to figure out what happened and where to look next.

I am guessing we can talk about social media regarding TS at this point, in which case it seems clear that TS was worried about Gannon when she went into stores to shop.

Hanging around WS hoping to feel happy while sleuthing is a difficult ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim