Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t stop thinking about how angry I am about this case, and wish there was anything I could possibly do to help. I just read the article about the woman that decorated the outside of the jail in Colorado Springs with Sonic items, blue balloons and ribbons, Gannon’s photo. I’m thinking about going to Salina tonight and setting up the same thing. I want her to know that we all love Gannon, and she can’t hide what she’s done, even in the middle of Kansas. I don’t want her to have a moment of peace.

I don’t have time to have photos printed, but I could do the rest of it. I don’t want to cause any trouble with the town, Salina is lovely, but I want her to know his heart has touched us all. What do you guys think? Is it possible that could get me into trouble legally?

This is the article about the wonderful person that set this up in CO:
‘That’s the last thing I want her to see before she’s locked up’: Local woman puts posters of Gannon outside jail
Being one in a crowd standing in support of Gannon and his family is not illegal. The fact that it may be disturbing to her is out of your control. If I lived closer, oh I would there to greet her!

Even though TS has been at the Salina jail for about 12 hours, I imagine all this time on the road and then leaving at 3am has got to be exhausting.

I wonder if the travel times are purely logistical? Or could it be a technique to tire her out and wear her down so she is more compliant or more willing to provide information about what happened to Gannon and where he can be found?

It has been awhile since I read Orange is the New Black, but I seem to remember that whenever Piper was transported from one facility to another it was always seemed to be very early and odd hours. It made me wonder if inmates were purposely transported when they were tired or if that was just a coincidence?

jmo

I questioned that myself many threads ago on the part of LE. But I still have no reason to believe the neighbor is mistaken - which would also mean the reporter failed to do very basic due diligence of simply looking at the date/time stamps on the tv when they themselves were shown the footage. And that then LE mistakenly let that footage and commentary stand when - that is one to many mistakes for me to believe the neighbor is mistaken about the day/time of this footage.

Now why didn’t LE know sooner? I have no idea. We are not privy to what they did or didn’t do with this footage before it went public. If a ball was dropped, I guess we will find out later. We have no way of knowing right now.

If the time or date of the footage is wrong,why does it only show TS and Gannon?, HH car isnt in the driveway so she isnt in the house watching L,in which case either TS left L home alone OR the footage is accurate,and this is the day that Gannon was not in school and that's why it is only he and Tee on the footage. JMO

Letecia Stauch is a great person for a lawyer to defend and make a name from. She is an attractive woman so she will get sympathy points leading to a reduced sentenced or get off completely. Shoot for some kind of man slaughter charge and get paroled in 5 years or if the prosecutions case is weak fight it completely.
I think you are applying the logic of a woman on trial for murdering a man. There is nothing attractive about a woman that murdered a child. In fact, if she puts on too much flare, it will work against her.

She gets no sympathy points from me.

In your link, TS is quoted as saying her vehicle has "Car-Net" and that it can be used to track where she went. You would think if they had Car-Net for her Volkswagon, they probably also had it for the truck. If so, could that be why she rented a car the next day? Could she have realized her previous day's activities and location were traceable so she needed a car that couldn't be tracked to move G's body?

Forgive me if this has already been discussed, I've gone though hundreds of posts, but I know I've missed things.

This was discussed earlier. It's likely the rental car could be tracked as well. See this post:

Deceased/Not Found - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

So the friend I mentioned yesterday just sent me a bunch of texts asking if I have a link to the article (not sure where she got the idea there was one) showing the stepmom abused Gannon, why he was with her, where the parents were, etc. I'm trying to find a good copy of the carpet/candle video to send her, I think there are multiple versions out there, including with and without the "I'm bleeding" part (which seems to be up for debate whether it was added in by someone else later or edited out of the original).

I wonder if the miliage is just the matter of an omitted decimal point. 94.5 miles instead of 945.

It's 955; mileage out was 5 miles, miles in was 960, miles driven was 955--but again, the accuracy of some of this is up for debate and there have been several potential explanations bounced around the groups.

This was the first mugshot in SC.
Letecia-Stauch-via-El-Paso-County-Sheriffs-Office.jpg

She didn’t have to kill him at the house for a murder charge to stick. It looks to me like he left alive and he didn’t return. She could have easily poisoned him with medicine, and drove around until it took effect. Sorry to be graphic. Hate to think about that, but it is what I suspected the second I saw him walk out. He looked injured and maybe subdued.

I think the rental car was used after the fact to move him, and she knew they were already on to her. I think the reason they spent so much time in the same search area was because they found the evidence of him there after the Apple Watch led the straight to the spot. She admitted he was with her in that area “lost” just a few hours before he went missing. If she had hours of unaccounted for time and miles on Tuesday -Wednesday, they have been building a no body case because she might be the only one who can resolve this. And I bet that’s the one thing she won’t do.

Also, I also think there’s no way in hell this DA would have been in a hurry to arrest her without sufficient evidence to put her away for life.

Just my opinion.

I posted before in another thread my theory. I think she injured him in the bedroom but didn't realize how badly she hurt him. He's woozy and feeling sick so she takes him with her in the car because she doesn't trust him alone by himself. She gives him the white plastic bag in the car because he complains of being sick He dies from his injuries in the car and she panics and has to dispose of his body.

I think the reason she's so arrogant and dull when she's spinning her lies is that some of her lies are truths that she's lined up or used in an attempt to alibi herself. IOW when they find his body her version of the story would have been true and people would have to apologize to her.

This tells me that she didn't bury or hide the body but either threw him off a cliff or down by a train track in the distance between her house and a friend's house I don't think she hid the body or buried the body or threw it in a dumpster because her lie is built on the idea that they find the body and it looks like he fell and hit his head while walking to a friends house. A buried or concealed body has obviously been murdered and she's going for reasonable doubt that he fell and that his head injuries are from a fall.

I think she's waiting for them to find the body thinking it will exonerate her. However she was zoomed in on so quickly by the police that her lie isn't going to work. She'll just look more guilty.

Even though TS has been at the Salina jail for about 12 hours, I imagine all this time on the road and then leaving at 3am has got to be exhausting.

I wonder if the travel times are purely logistical? Or could it be a technique to tire her out and wear her down so she is more compliant or more willing to provide information about what happened to Gannon and where he can be found?

jmo
Agree … it sounds like the "Road Trip from Hell" to me......

She doesn't even appear to have shed a tear as yet.... no red puffy eyes etc.... I know I probably shouldn't be shocked by that, given her behaviour…… but surely the gravity of the situation has to hit home at some point???

The fact that she has a Public Defender appointment would suggest that possibly her family isn't prepared to mortgage their homes etc to pay for a good attorney??? So possibly they are not supportive of her???Eg don't believe her either...

Is it likely that they will take her to the Courthouse today and officially charge her?? Or just hold her in remand?

You guys have access to the most amazing information over there.... eg what time she left the Kansas detention... :eek::).

So the friend I mentioned yesterday just sent me a bunch of texts asking if I have a link to the article (not sure where she got the idea there was one) showing the stepmom abused Gannon, why he was with her, where the parents were, etc. I'm trying to find a good copy of the carpet/candle video to send her, I think there are multiple versions out there, including with and without the "I'm bleeding" part (which seems to be up for debate whether it was added in by someone else later or edited out of the original).

I thought she didn't want to hear it?:rolleyes:

That vehicle was rented after Gannon disappeared, which means there should be absolutely no trace of him inside.

I’m sure they would have run dogs through it, but they would not rely on that.

Blood, hair, other body fluids; something would have to corroborate anything hit on by cadaver dogs.

I think this is the most likely explanation. That’s exactly why I’m dying to see the arrest affidavit.
I want to add that I believe the prosecution must have mighty and incriminating evidence, they are confident and they are ready!

Also, I believe through AS's consent and warrants issued, LE is in possession of TS's phone logs, Apple watch uploads, internet searches, email, text, FB and Twitter messages, and now the entire contents of her phone! Plus, an informant must have tipped-off LE on the location to arrest her in SC. She is arrogant and stupid enough to put incriminating information in writing.

I have respect for defense attorneys, and their desire to uphold the law, and ensure a fair and unbiased judicial system, fighting for the rights of all who stand accused.

Having said that, I can’t IMAGINE being anyone, especially a woman, possibly a mother, having to sit at a defense table with LS. I cannot imagine having to do one single thing to aid in the defense of the criminal responsible for the murder of Gannon. My entire soul would scream out about the injustice of it all, I wouldn’t be able to continue.

Moo
I’m still really behind. And didn’t see an MSM about her defense team before I went to bed last night. Was this team privately hired for her?
I know it was said that when the records were sealed it meant even her attorneys didn’t have access which is why they will likely request them to be unsealed. I am far from a defense attorney, but I think they do go into every case with the assumption their client is innocent. As these 2 defense attorneys begin to see the evidence against their client and the web of lies she has made for herself they may, in fact, find that much more difficult to assume and defend. And this may be when plea deals come into play. I also wouldn’t be surprised to see changes in her defense team along the way. JMO

I thought she didn't want to hear it?:rolleyes:

Yeah, I just came back on to delete that post because she just said "I'm not that interested, [my fiance] and I were just talking about it and we just wanted a brief overview of where the hell the father was and if she'd been previously abusing him" ... She did find Part 3 (the bloody board) of the Crime Online interview and I sent her the link to parts 1 and 2. Not sure if she'll watch/listen to the video (I still haven't had a chance to look for a good version, or a good version of both versions [with and without 'I'm bleeding'], but she may have already found one).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769