Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted one or two days ago that there's a coroner on the witness list. I also read that the coroner was an out-of-state coroner -- perhaps from Ohio. I have had to scroll through many posts to catch up on a daily basis, so please forgive if this has already been discussed, but isn't Ohio where LS's ex-husband died years ago? If so, could this be the coroner who did his autopsy? Assuming one was done on him? Or, do we have another theory?

I thought this was interesting. That intelligence being GPS data from the cars or devices?
"We absolutely have to only go to the area where intelligence from this investigation has led us to search those efforts," said Sgt. Deborah Mynatt, public information officer with the Sheriff's Office.

Good Lord why can’t this evil witch just TELL THEM WHERE GANNON IS!?!

no need to answer, we all know why. Rhetorical, but it’s just so heartbreaking and frustrating.

On Sunday, it is thought SM injures Gannon and did not seek medical help.

First time poster here, hello WS.

I have all the time believed THIS inflicted injury is the true reason for poor GS staying home from school the following day, not a poop in his pants - incident. I know GS suffered from such problems but I'm thinking TS is only using this as an excuse not to have GS show up at school with suspicious marks/bruisers that will have school staff to start asking questions. MOO

ITA particularly your last paragraph. I think she has simply been lucky so far as to finding his body. I think she has been given way to much credit for this being premeditated or thought out. She simply was lucky as to where she put him.
I think she lost her temper, injured him, neglected him overnight, put him in the truck, he died and in a panic, she disposed of him. And then scrambled to CHA. OCCAM RAZOR. MOO MOO MOO

I think you're 100% correct. Caylee Anthony's body was found just a block or so from her home, and that took five months. Although it would have been just a month if the original Ray Kronk calls were properly investigated.

Good morning! I have to head into work and with my kids now home for a month my time here on WS is going to Be minimal. So i’m Marking my spot.
Has anyone been able to determine if there is a well at the church or near the church? I’ve already explained why I believe TS May have put Gannon at the Church. But it’s really concerning to me she mentioned Harley D. In a chimney. I think she could have put Gannon in a similar location like a well. To make it look like he fell in.
It’s close to home and near the search area and easy to have missed on a prior search.
Gannon, tho my time on your thread will be cut know you remain in my thoughts and prayers always.
#findgannon.
I discovered yesterday how close the church is to their home. I also was considering your theory.

I think that's a fair question, albeit a sensitive one, and my thoughts will also be in the "sensitive" realm, so for those who are upset by this sort of thing, stop reading now. The following is JMO, MOO.

Based on the evidence we've heard from TS who reportedly said he was "pooping his pants," I would hazard a guess that she hurt him internally on Sunday -- an internal abdominal injury that affected his bowel and the poop may have been bloody. If LE discovered residue of blood with fecal matter, they might have assumed GS could not survive that sort of injury without medical help.

I also think the bloody board TS mentioned was out in a field could indicate she took him somewhere and beat him severely enough to perhaps leave brain matter on the board, which would also indicate he couldn't have survived his injuries.

There is also a possibility that she went back and moved the body on Monday when she had the rental car. If she did that -- but a cadaver dog hit on the original spot where the body was -- LE could have tested dirt, snow, etc., and might have found GS' DNA there, and I think they can tell if residue, etc., is from a deceased body, because there is already evidence of decomposition, somehow.

Those would be my first three guesses -- but like everyone else here -- they are just guesses based on the evidence we're hearing.

I'd like to hear what others may think.
Agree w/ all points. Great post. Heart goes out to those who love G.

Good morning all,

Grief is an ambush. I'll be coasting along, thinking I'm okay and emotionally stable and then BAM! One picture of sweet Gannon, or something I read about the case, and I'm a sobbing mess all over again.

<modsnip: removed religious commentary>

But this one just feels so different for some reason. :(

And since then, so many other cases have come to my attention (I can't read those or I think I'll lose it) and I am really struggling. I just don't understand what is inside a person that could provoke them to harm a child, elderly person, animal. So evil and senseless. It creates a red-hot feeling of grief, anger and rage inside me and I want justice NOW.

*sigh*

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning! I have to head into work and with my kids now home for a month my time here on WS is going to Be minimal. So i’m Marking my spot.
Has anyone been able to determine if there is a well at the church or near the church? I’ve already explained why I believe TS May have put Gannon at the Church. But it’s really concerning to me she mentioned Harley D. In a chimney. I think she could have put Gannon in a similar location like a well. To make it look like he fell in.
It’s close to home and near the search area and easy to have missed on a prior search.
Gannon, tho my time on your thread will be cut know you remain in my thoughts and prayers always.
#findgannon.
I don’t see any type of well from satellite images but I do see some outbuildings. The church is only a few miles from the home and Jimmy Camp Creek runs directly behind that church. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful but I do think you have a good theory.

Attachments

• 0C38C37D-C061-4794-A868-06A9FBE57A8E.jpeg
    0C38C37D-C061-4794-A868-06A9FBE57A8E.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 35
Ugh! Me either! I've been up until 1:30am most nights lately. It's affecting my life. I need to take a break, but Gannon's sweet face draws me back. Come home, G-man!

And me too, @RaspberryMama.
I'm 9 hours ahead so the timing is never great anyway. But I can't get to sleep thinking about this beautiful boy. I know when he's home we'll all have more peace.

And if WE feel this way, I keep reminding myself, how devastated G-man's Mom, Dad and lil sis must be. So many prayers up for them xx

I don’t see any type of well from satellite images but I do see some outbuildings. The church is only a few miles from the home and Jimmy Camp Creek runs directly behind that church. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful but I do think you have a good theory.

I think this might be the location in question, on the church property.

churchwell.jpg

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

#findgannon.

I found a website which lists the wells in the area. There is one not too far from their church. I will post a SS of that and attach the link as well.
It's a great map. You can zoom in and out and move around to see where, exactly, the wells are. Those which are bigger, have their last recorded water level displayed as well. But there are many more smaller wells dotted around too.

https://data.colorado.gov/widgets/jh9r-rskp

ETA: look for the small green dot just south east of the church...(a few further up, closer to Mandan Drive too)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200314-164230_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-164230_Samsung Internet.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 77
I found a website which lists the wells in the area. There is one not too far from their church. I will post a SS of that and attach the link as well.
It's a great map. You can zoom in and out and move around to see where, exactly, the wells are. Those which are bigger, have their last recorded water level displayed as well. But there are many more smaller wells dotted around too.

https://data.colorado.gov/widgets/jh9r-rskp

ETA: look for the small green dot just south east of the church...(a few further up, closer to Mandan Drive too)

That's a really cool site. I had no idea there were so many wells in the area. The green dot on your map doesn't match up with the satellite view that @Ontario Mom posted. I'll repost her image below. Do you think that's the well entrance? It seems much closer to the church than the well marking on your map shows. Either way, I wish LE would look into it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200314_101612.jpg
    IMG_20200314_101612.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 23
Im wondering why TS spends a good bit of time in the truck after backing it up

:) the wheels of justice can’t move fast enough.
There was a comment several weeks ago that she may have been readjusting the seat to suit her husband's settings hopefully to dissuade from knowing that she had driven the truck.

It's possible that one or both of the daughters in the home, told their story to the detectives. They might have seen and heard enough to prove it was murder?

Yes, I think as members of the household, both daughters can help:
  1. Establish the overall timeline of when GS and LS were seen
  2. Report past history of abuse by LS
  3. Report specific things they may have witnessed Sunday evening/Monday morning
Really hope that any information they can provide will help find Gannon as well as seal the deal on a conviction for LS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nayasleuth