Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying again because I don't think the other map I tried to attach work. I'm technologically brainless today. I had to resize, so I hope it shows up okay.

Here's a map showing the nearest (I believe) Petco (Cheyenne Mtn) and the subdivision GS lives in (not the actual house or address).
It shows that the way there and back goes in the area that was searched yesterday by LE.

Maybe she had a receipt from Petco....
THANK YOU!!!

Right because the only reason to lie and say he left for a friends at 3-4:15 pm Monday is because you know he did not and know why he did not - and as the other parent finding this out after a week of a missing child - it can only mean one thing IMO
She disappeared him
JMO
Come one LE name your POI please
Agreed, it's frustrating.
Take heart. ((Hugs))

I like to think that LE are getting all of their ducks in a row and want to press the severest charges possible.
I'd also bet that more than one person is being 'watched'.

I think that bit of vagueness is done on purpose. They're amping the pressure.

Along with the detective saying "this is one piece to a very very very large puzzle". I'm afraid to hear what's next. This isn't an accident that got out of control IMO. There's evidence of premeditation.

Hopefully these are strategic leaks......

I was just watching the sm's interview again.
At 6:49 when she asks her daughter to come verify that Gannon was home after the hike I think I heard the girl say "no" ahe may have said "oh" then the girl says to her mom "so should I just say yes" if someone reviews it please let me know what you hear. I habe left a comment with the timestamp on the video on YouTube.

All of this also makes her daughter a liar. Can LE question a 17 year old?

What do you think is making the 17-year-old an alleged liar?

As far as I know, the daughter only confirmed on air that when she came home from work Sunday, she saw GS at home after his Garden of the God's hike and Burger King lunch with SM.

I was just watching the sm's interview again.
At 6:49 when she asks her daughter to come verify that Gannon was home after the hike I think I heard the girl say "no" ahe may have said "oh" then the girl says to her mom "so should I just say yes" if someone reviews it please let me know what you hear. I habe left a comment with the timestamp on the video on YouTube.

SM refers GS in past tense a couple times. “He was......”

I didn't say muddy. I said dusty. We've been to GOTG a few times and when the wind blows it is dusty.
Her vehicle would be just as likely to be dusty from living in the new construction area. The point is he’s not there. The little sister was on the hike and GOTG isn’t a good place to stash a body. If you’ve been there, you know that. It’s waaay too busy. Just trying to clear that up for people who aren’t local and are thinking it’s some remote place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prosoham