CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness: Detective Marissa Williams/El Paso County Sheriff's Office

This witness cannot testify if Ms. Stauch has a mental disease. This witness can testify how she appeared to the witness. Did she seem to understand the gravity of the situation? Yes, the witness thinks she did understand as she had been asked to come in before.

The next witness is Marissa Williams, who was a detective with the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office in early 2020. She spoke about when Letecia came in for an interview with the Sheriff’s Office.

Williams said, “She (Letecia) was evasive with questions, she was, I would say upset, but not in the same way that you would expect when a parent is missing a child.”

She also said that it appeared, “Mrs. Stauch was bothered that she had to come in and talk with law enforcement, and was more concerned about her well being, than her missing son.”

Williams added, “I think she (Letecia) answered questions competently, she understood the questions that were being asked. There was no indication she did not understand the questions… I think she fully understood the gravity of the situation.”

I’m watching the trial via Gray Hughes’ YouTube channel right now, and he played some clip of a woman saying something like “ah come on, man!” when the medical examiner was testifying about the smell of decomposition and I thought it was an outburst from TS!! :oops:

The next witness is Marissa Williams, who was a detective with the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office in early 2020. She spoke about when Letecia came in for an interview with the Sheriff’s Office.

Williams said, “She (Letecia) was evasive with questions, she was, I would say upset, but not in the same way that you would expect when a parent is missing a child.”

She also said that it appeared, “Mrs. Stauch was bothered that she had to come in and talk with law enforcement, and was more concerned about her well being, than her missing son.”

Williams added, “I think she (Letecia) answered questions competently, she understood the questions that were being asked. There was no indication she did not understand the questions… I think she fully understood the gravity of the situation.”

https://twitter.com/ZachNDupont

Currently, EPCSO detective Marissa Williams is testifying to Stauch's mental state at the time of their interview on Jan. 29, 2020. Williams described Stauch's demeanor as "evasive" and that Stauch was "upset, but not in the same way you would expect of a parent missing a child.”

Earlier in the day, EPCSO LT. Jason Hess said similar things about his interactions with Stauch on Jan. 28, 2020.

While it would be heartbreaking and anxiety-producing, for me, there would also be the big flood of relief that this woman's strategies and words in committing this unspeakable crime are now part of the public record. The nightmarish aspect of not knowing for sure what Letecia Stauch did would be driving me crazy. I would want to know how she lied and manipulated to get her job, and that everyone in the world knows it too.

How she lied about Gannon searching on his phone (and obviously put that search in herself). All out in the open now. Forever.

This would be a big part of healing, for me, personally.

OTOH, I'm afraid I'd start feeling hatred and maybe even rage, two emotions that are so damaging. Even just reading about this trial makes me hate her, but I try to regard her as a non-human, a non-person, who is acting according to her own monstrous, alien nature. No point in hating a cobra for doing what cobras do, I guess.

I pity the women at the prison where she's going to go, she'll be capable of manipulating and disrupting an entire cohort of the incarcerated if she's permitted to do so.

IMO.
Yes. Prison will not be much of a punishment for her. Imo. Hasn't she already been involved in stuff going on at the jail where she is being held?? I know I've heard from people that have had to be in jail with her...She'll have her own clan, or entourage in prison. Moo, mho

Last edited:
Yes. Prison will not be much of a punishment for her. Imo. Hasn't she already been involved in stuff going on at the jail where she is being held?? I know I've heard from people that have had to be in jail with her...She'll have her own clan, or entourage in prison. Moo, mho
But it will mean, she'll never have access to another child to hurt, OR, any kind of normal life.

Is defense attempting to turn HH into an accessory? Is that what we're hearing?
No, HH was never charged with anything. IMO, this testimony is all to preface HH as not exactly being a credible witness or implying she's been given favor in exchange for helping the prosecution (if she's called to testify). JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Livianth