CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm to the point now that I'm okay either way because she's going away for the rest of her life.

But, I'd love to see this latest ruse of hers fail.
What if she is found not guilty for murder but guilty for the other charges? According to "the expert" she just became insane while committing the murder, I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

It’s a very serious decision and I choose to believe they are taking their responsibility very seriously...
It's really not. It's not a Death Penalty case. It's not like they have to decide if she killed. They know she killed Gannon and brutally killed him. They know she lies about almost everything. They know how cunning and aware she was in the news video, talking to Al, and was sane in all the cleaning, planning, and travel to Florida.

They only have to decide if they believe she was insane from being in a psychosis. Could somebody really have believed Dr. Lewis, and believed there was a real not-real Maria?

This is all MOO.

It's really not. It's not a Death Penalty case. It's not like they have to decide if she killed. They know she killed Gannon and brutally killed him.

They only have to decide if they believe she was insane from being in a psychosis. Could somebody really have believed Dr. Lewis, and believed there was a real not-real Maria?
This is all MOO.
That is my worry.

What if she is found not guilty for murder but guilty for the other charges? According to "the expert" she just became insane while committing the murder, I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
The prosecution very explicitly pointed out that temporary insanity was NOT legally allowed as a defense in Colorado. So the idea that she was only insane while she was actually killing him but not before or after does NOT hold water.

Tweet: 3 hours ago

People v. Stauch: Closing arguments have been made and jury deliberations are underway. Once the jury has reached a verdict, the Court will read the verdict 30 minutes later. Notice of a verdict will be sent from this account.

I'm reading that court hours may be extended to 7pm MT. Can anyone confirm this is correct? I sure hope we get a verdict tonight. I'd hate for AS and LH to have to wait over the weekend to find out if there is justice for Gannon.

That said, I think this jury is very thorough and committed to doing their due diligence in their deliberations. The last thing anyone wants is the appearance of impropriety or unfairness. The less grounds for an appeal or mistrial, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump