CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutor: Dr. Fenton called Holmes' mom about concerns, mother confirmed he had been socially awkward, but had never been violent.

Interesting that a doctor can call someone about treatment of a patient. Didn't know that they could do that.

bought clamps for table covers to keep exits shut......

bought eye contacts......

goes to fed ex store to pick up ammo ordered, no problems

story of 2 more victims......

If you can be insane for years or the rest of your life after a crime, why can't you be insane for years before you committed the crime. I really don't get the insanity plea. I guess that is why I am watching this.

7/5 adult friend finder......will you visit me in prison? was the header of his ad

match.com uploads pic.........

hornymatches.com also

buys handgun and ammo that day too

7/7 tries to buy ticket to auditorium 9........

sorry have to go for a bit :(..........can someone take over? be back as soon as i can

Purchase gas can etc for his apartment.
Last e-mail 8 days before the shooting he tells his Dad it is okay if they come visit the weekend of Aug 9-10th.

He lays out all the things he had bought for the killing on his bed and tests things out (?)

okay back!

Prosecutor shows photo of shooter's apartment floor covered with explosive chemicals, and a fuse leading to 3 jars full of thermite, smokeless gun powder, bullets, then napalm.

then he places a remote controlled car and remote by a dumpster at his apt....but the remote doesn't go to the car....it will ignite his apt.....

4 things kept this from being biggest mass murder
jammed rifle
fumbled gas canister
I missed the other two (anyone?)

This is so hard hearing this,those poor people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15-20 minutes into the movie, he starts with the shotgun

Loud Techno music in apartment. Neighbor comes to see what is going on. She knocks on door no one answers. She reached for the knob and it was open but something told her not to open it.

shotgun down, goes to rifle........going thru victims in order and by name :(

It sounds like the first people did not have a chance to even figure out what was going on.

he tells doctor he shot at people trying to get away to make sure others didn't try to follow.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapper_physicist