CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 2m2 minutes ago
Fenton: No indication from anyone that there was any #cannabis abuse associated with JH. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 3m3 minutes ago
.@GeorgeBrauchler asks a fellow attorney to define "penultimate." "Second to last," the attorney whispers. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 5m5 minutes ago
#Cannabis abuse is listed on one Fenton report. But she says it was a mistake. Meant to indicate OCD instead. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 59s60 seconds ago
Fenton is stepping down from the witness stand. Next #theatershooting witness: Credit union official Deborah Foley returns to the stand.

Rick Sallinger ‏@ricksallinger 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting Dr. Lynne Fenton concludes testimony saying she did not know of plot.
CHqAdTyUMAAjvMz.jpg

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Fenton says she would have placed JH on a psychiatric hold if she had known that he was acquiring weapons. #theatershooting

Thanks for those who took over--dh decided on nap and snoring made me mad because it annoying :( jmo

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 4m4 minutes ago
Interesting question now is whether CU campus police DID check to see whether JH sought a weapons permit. #theatershooting

^^^^^
Had he acquired weapons by June 11th?

Def follow up: Schizotypo personality disorder- odd thoughts, behavior speech, suspiciousiousness also symptoms?
Dr.: Yes

She made a pretty accurate opinion...This is what Dr. Reid identified and that was after 2 years of medications!! He's not curable..saying as simply as I can..He still feels and wants to continue with his original fantasies..to kill others!! NOT insane as this comes under the "Personality Disorder" umbrella!!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
JH had over $6000 in checking and $900 in savings. Another account had $11,000 in it #theatershooting #theatertrial

The Gold Patrol ®
‏@thegoldpatrol
Could the #Theatershooting have been prevented by Dr Fenton? WATCH SPECIAL @TheGoldPatrol tonight 7:30pmET (5:30pMT)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Bank is going over JH's withdrawals at retail stores for his purchases and his rent #theatershooting #theatertrial

Defense showing that parents not listed as joint-owners on some of JH's credit union accounts (money market and checking)

At some point the address for JH is changed from San Diego to Aurora. Not sure what the point of this cross is...

I think the defence are going to use this calendar to show how many opportunities Lynne Fenton and colleagues had to put JH in a psych hold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That makes sense--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads