CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like 7 or 8, I believe

Ah ok. We don't have the same grading system here. I can see the defence are showing a drastic change in the shooters behaviour after a certain age. As a child he was like anyone else, as he got older he became distant and reserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will never ever again hear the name "Jimmy" again without thinking of this monster..Gawd forbid some future grandbaby is named jimmy :tantrum::facepalm:

My son is called James. He is autistic and refuses to answer to anything but James. If he's ignoring me I call "JIMMY!" I don't think I will be doing that anymore. I've gone off the name a bit now.

Some of these witnesses have travelled a long way to spend around 5 minutes on the stand.

My son is called James. He is autistic and refuses to answer to anything but James. If he's ignoring me I call "JIMMY!" I don't think I will be doing that anymore. I've gone off the name a bit now.

At least he likes James better :)

Mr Scruggs admitting he has very little recollection of the shooter. At least he's honest.

So Jimmy was smart big deal. So the jurors want to save his life because he's smart?

I know some people who aren't that smart but have hearts of gold. JH never had a heart. He started off as not liking people.

Some of these witnesses have travelled a long way to spend around 5 minutes on the stand.

Totally agree! 5 minutes on the stand, and 2 of them spent reminding them to call him Jimmy.

I wonder if that letter of recommendation is a template the teacher uses for all his students. It doesn't seem to fit what the cross country teacher was saying about the shooter.

Has Zoey gone? Shall I pick up the tweets?

"He was a good boy. A good boy at the time"

Mr Posteraro - band director.

band director, had to refresh live stream again. Did he say what instrument jh played? Just curious. I can't even guess, drums?
This was not high school yet, right?

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 59s59 seconds ago
#theatershooting phase 2 has shown witnesses that knew JH as child and adult.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 59s59 seconds ago  Castle Rock, CO
Judge and attorneys are back in #theatershooting courtroom. Several jurors either can't or don't want to stay late.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting defense wants to try and call 7 witness today who have flights out tonight

Move 'em out, head 'em up,
Head 'em up, move 'em on.
Rollin' rollin' rollin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads