CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing I thought about is where the backpack was found. Some posters noted Alpha and Andrew was the location.

Rev 22:13: I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

This article sort of reads like this happened back in May but mom is only just now reporting it. :(

Actually, mom reported the incident when it occurred. This article is from the original month (May, 2012) and you can see mom made a comment at the bottom of the article, noting that LE is investigating the incident with her son as well.

My son 8 years old was attacked at 104th and Westcliff in Westminster 3 Thursdays ago by a mid 30's white male jogging on the Dry Creek Trail about a mile from this. Police have been investigating this too. This is very scarey.

http://kdvr.com/2012/05/30/jogger-escapes-from-attempted-kidnapping-near-westminster-lake/

I agree, this is an older cross ,maybe antique? very different from what could be purchased today, jmo but maybe a family heirloom that was passed down

Perhaps, but I'm guessing handmade in Latin America within the past 20 years. I was looking at gang photos and so many of the crosses appear handmade and look so original it gives them an antique look.

tumblr_m8pgiyQ9sz1rsxuzto1_400.jpg

Not sure, but I will try and work on it today but probably wont get to it until later tonight I have a bunch of housework today, I shouldnt even be on right now ! lol.....

his triangle is not isosceles. It is, as another poster pointed out, the exact dimensions of the triangle that forms one leg of a pentagram/pentacle.
the center of this triangle is smack in the middle of Colorado Hills open space.
He may be at the pinnacle or center of the whole pentagram/pentacle. we don't know if it's inverted or not, tho.

using my own rationale, Alpha Ct could be the pinnacle of the pentagram. but that would mean he lives right there.

but I don't know of the pinnacle is more powerful. could be he's in the middle of it.

Another thing I thought about is where the backpack was found. Some posters noted Alpha and Andrew was the location.

Rev 22:13: I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

yes, right on. Alpha Ct in SUPERIOR.

I think looking at the symbolism and meaning of all aspects of this case is important. I do not believe there is coincidence. IMO it is an "evil" master plan.

This article sort of reads like this happened back in May but mom is only just now reporting it. :(

It didn't to me?

Video and article both mention police tracking dogs and fingerprints off the toy gun (they weren't able to get them). The woman says her kids got a really good look at the man but no one has contacted them about it (re: since Jessica). Also says the man walked by them a few times before he tried to grab the little boy...

Police dogs tracked him further down the trail, but lost the scent.

I was raised Catholic. A child is given a practice rosary the year prior to receiving Communion, so that he may learn the prayer beads' sequence et al. Until the child has completed his First Confession he is unfit to receive his First Holy Communion. ALL rosaries are blessed and it is considered a sin to wear one as an ornamental accessory. If by chance a rosary breaks you should dispose of it and purchase a new one.

ETA: in my opinion this is not from a rosary. This reminds me more of crosses that those of Protestant faith might wear on say a leather strap. For some reason this brings to mind the "hippie Christian".

I agree it is not likely to be from a standard rosary, but think it looks like a cross from a rosary bracelet, like this:

http://www.catholiccompany.com/brow...ary+Bracelet&gclid=CPzTkp2kkLMCFQSqnQodYWkAAA

http://www.favoronline.net/woodrosarybraceletwithcross.aspx?gclid=CNTQleCkkLMCFRRynAodbjIAbw

It didn't to me?

Video and article both mention police tracking dogs and fingerprints off the toy gun (they weren't able to get them). The woman says her kids got a really good look at the man but no one has contacted them about it (re: since Jessica). Also says the man walked by them a few times before he tried to grab the little boy...

yes, I'm confused. the news video report says May, but written report says 3 weeks before JR was abducted.
confusing.

his triangle is not isosceles. It is, as another poster pointed out, the exact dimensions of the triangle that forms one leg of a pentagram/pentacle.
the center of this triangle is smack in the middle of Colorado Hills open space.
He may be at the pinnacle or center of the whole pentagram/pentacle. we don't know if it's inverted or not, tho.

I wonder if the attempted abductions were to complete the pentagram/pentacle.

Westminster PD: Westminster Police have received a number of tips associated to the cross and suspect description from the Ketner Lake incident. We appreciate the tips that are helping in our Investigation. Police are not looking for explanation or meaning of the markings, but we are looking for who may have worn or had one of these, has or displays other items with identical marks and in particular, a person that fits the suspect description: light skinned male, medium build, average height. Thank you.
18 minutes ago
http://www.facebook.com/westminsterp...65009636971765

Just a thought....possibly a tattoo of a similar cross with similar markings? A man of that description who 'displays' a similar tattoo? Perhaps one that could have been seen on the Ketner attacker? At first I dismissed that idea, thinking it would have been part of the description of the attacker. But then it occurred to me that perhaps the victim in that case was shown the cross and it jogged her memory? I dunno..just thinking out loud here.

Origin of the Cross? My first thought when seeing the cross pics...was Renaissance Fair/Festival. I've seen many similar pieces of wooden "jewelry" at these events. Both worn and sold, but particularly worn by those who 'dress' for the occasion. This appears to be quite crude/rustic..handmade. I haven't yet looked into whether that area of Colorado has RenFairs.

I cannot find this on Westminsters FB page. I clicked the link and it said page not found, and when I looked on their page it's gone.

Not 100% accurate but as close as I can get (without cropping the photo) to the actual size of cross.

23k1z5j.jpg

Where did this one come from? This looks identical to the one LE found.

yes, I'm confused. the news video report says May, but written report says 3 weeks before JR was abducted.
confusing.

I think you're misreading, it says three weeks before jogger attempt (in May).

I know we're not supposed to discuss certain subjects here, but I've also read "we sleuth where the evidence takes us" and I think it's leading in the direction of the subject that has been banned.
pls advise how to proceed?

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ica-ridgeways-killer-need-help-identifying-it

A small wooden cross recovered during the Jessica Ridgeway investigation could become a pivotal piece of evidence that helps authorities identify and locate her killer.

Police would not say where they found the cross, only that identifying who wore it or purchased it could lead authorities to identify the man who kidnapped and killed Jessica.

He said the cross was recovered at a crime scene, but he wouldn't say which one. Police want to see if there's a connection between the cross and an attempted abduction at Ketner Lake.

Police are also looking for a local business that may sell these specific crosses

bbm That to me is a very strong statement.

and it would seem that LE believes the cross is store bought and not homemade.

jmo

That IS a lot of information.
TO ME it says that LE doesn't know who the perp is.
LE knows the cross was the perps --suggesting DNA was found on it.
LE know it was store bought.

Hopefully LE will check out stores that sell rolling papers, hooka pipes, etc.
All must my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member