CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the visual. Watch my head spin off as I try to fathom WHY there was no media report of the 8 year old being grabbed in May, especially after the 22 year old was accosted in that same area. Even if it not the same perp, more than one person was attacked in the same area, and residents should have been informed.

And to add to this... residents really deserve to know about the other attack(s) with adult victims. If this is the same perp. he will go after children OR women.

... or a chemical burn on Jessica's face.

----------
Hi Otto, think back to what is missing. One thing I have really wondered about- in one report, maybe the first they said the sex of victim could not be decided. Would she decomp that fast from Friday to Wednesday? oh no, back to the body farm!! This has been bugging me. I also think there is a chance the perp wanted to put her in/behind the shed but found it too hard to drag the body uphill. IMO. :what:

People are bringing up gang involvement...But I am having a hard time imagining the Bloods or Crips or MS-13 etc being involved...

Until tonight I haven't thought about the killer being in a gang but now
I'm not so sure.
What about a newer not so well established gang?
One with younger members? IDK , I'm just trying to wrap my
head around one person doing this.
Evil lives amongst us.
moo

A little more on the 8 yo boy abduction attempt at Ketner Lake:

"Jameson said that on May 10, she drove to a Target store about a half mile from her home near Westcliff Parkway and Church Ranch Boulevard, leaving her 13-year-old daughter Tori and her friend Jeannie, 13, in charge of Chandler at her home. It was a warm day at about 6:30 p.m."

"As they were walking along the trail near a street the girls noticed an "attractive" white man who was between 5 feet 6 inches and 6 feet tall, wearing jogging shorts, a Bolder Boulder T-shirt and green and white running shoes. He had a shaved head, no facial hair. He was trim and athletically built.

He kept looping down through a tunnel that went under the street and jogged by the kids about four or five times.

When the girls lost interest in their mock shooting game and Tori called her mother on her cell phone the man suddenly grabbed Chandler, Jameson said.

The girls were both talking on their phones and had their backs to Chandler, who was leaning against a railing that separated the trail from the street. The jogger grabbed Chandler by the neck, grabbed his toy gun and threw it in the lake and was trying to lift him over the railing to the street."

More:
*10/20/2012 04:22:46 PM MDT
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/ci_21817974/jogger-choked-8-year-old-boy-near-ketner

I'm gonna go with that, cuz we all know me and my obsession with that tree from early on.... lol

Well, duh....look at your avatar :what:

;)

ETA: And look at mine! Freaky....

I am almost sure that "he" was here in the beginning, posting and everything, but several of us had the same feeling and I think that drove him off. I do think that he is still reading here, but he has decided that it was to risky to continue to post. JMO, MOO, and all that jazz.

in the VERY beginning, or in the middle?

They released that they DNA tested the guy who dismembered his Mom and was a suspect and it wasn't a match. That pretty much confirms that they have DNA to test against. That makes me feel better. All we need to know for sure is a DNA test against a POI/suspect or if he ever gets arrested for a felony/sex offender type charge.

That is very logical, thank you.

A little more on the 8 yo boy abduction attempt at Ketner Lake:

"Jameson said that on May 10, she drove to a Target store about a half mile from her home near Westcliff Parkway and Church Ranch Boulevard, leaving her 13-year-old daughter Tori and her friend Jeannie, 13, in charge of Chandler at her home. It was a warm day at about 6:30 p.m."

"As they were walking along the trail near a street the girls noticed an "attractive" white man who was between 5 feet 6 inches and 6 feet tall, wearing jogging shorts, a Bolder Boulder T-shirt and green and white running shoes. He had a shaved head, no facial hair. He was trim and athletically built.

He kept looping down through a tunnel that went under the street and jogged by the kids about four or five times.

When the girls lost interest in their mock shooting game and Tori called her mother on her cell phone the man suddenly grabbed Chandler, Jameson said.

The girls were both talking on their phones and had their backs to Chandler, who was leaning against a railing that separated the trail from the street. The jogger grabbed Chandler by the neck, grabbed his toy gun and threw it in the lake and was trying to lift him over the railing to the street."

More:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/ci_21817974/jogger-choked-8-year-old-boy-near-ketner

Wow, that guy has the balls. Very brazen and seems he will do anything to get what he wants. Scary

Thanks. Hmm -- seems you might get a shoeprint from there, especially if it had rained recently.

Sure ... but ... seems to me that there would be so many shoe prints that no one would bother.

Wow, that guy has the balls. Very brazen and seems he will do anything to get what he wants. Scary

What was he going to do with him? Run with him down the street? Weird and creepy.

What is the bottom pic?

I think I only posted one but tried to post another...

ketner.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member