CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct. 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, we have some things in common. I read this board for hours at a time as well. But I think there is a difference between us reading about these twisted crimes, and a perv looking at violent images of horror *advertiser censored*.

The people addicted to horror *advertiser censored* are coming at it from an entirely different point of view. They imagine themselves as the rapists or as the sadist.

A couple of members here traced his web movements to the 'hidden dark web.' He apparently was posting on a very dark paedophelia website and discussing fantasies of kidnapping children and dismembering them to dispose of the evidence.

Snipped by me. I'm doing this in ye olde iPhone, so I hope it doesn't look like a mess! :)

When I get on my computer later I will post links to some papers regarding *advertiser censored* use, in general, and how our body's dopamine reactions work, and also how the imagery affects our sexual responses. If one is viewing a lot of *advertiser censored*, then the content of that person's mental/sexual imagery is affected... They need more and more stimulation and when they have real-life sexual encounters they either try to replicate what is seen in the *advertiser censored* or they have to try to envision the fantasies in the *advertiser censored* in order to climax if they are unable or unwilling to replicate the *advertiser censored* fantasy with their partner.

These are non-judgmental facts, I just can't get to the links on my phone.

So it's the dopamine response from viewing *advertiser censored*, which, apparently is stronger and last longer than from real life sex, that both compels and sustains the *advertiser censored*-viewing behavior, which in turn can become an addiction.

That being said, of course not everyone who views *advertiser censored* becomes an addict, but for brevity's sake, we are talking about a very specific subset of *advertiser censored*-viewers - violent and kiddie-*advertiser censored*, or both. It's a really volatile, scary mix, regardless of whether or not the person uses drugs. And it hinges on that very important part where the person desires to act out their fantasy in real life. While that is all fine and harmless if the objects of desire are cheerleaders and "girls gone wild" stuff, pretty girls in Hustler, or "big butts" or "milfs", when the object (and I'm using that word purposefully) is a child and the act is sadistic, rape, etc., then the result can be horrible.

Do you have a link to the info re: AS and the dark web stuff from above?

and just a couple weeks ago one of the manson guys was released from prison.
I am sure, My grandchildren have no idea who charles manson and his family are.
People seem to forget after awhile and prisons are full and getting fuller by the day.
How can we tax payers house these violent preditors forever???

Who was the manson follower that got out? I have never known any of them to have a shot at freedom.''Very true, the prisons fill up as fast as they build them.

I look at this thread periodically but haven't followed every single page, so forgive me if this is common knowledge here.

This is the kind of computer stuff AS was into - very technical:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field-programmable_gate_array

This seems like it would relate more with hardware, pretty low-level stuff. In what way were his online footprints making reference to this? Was AS into engineering or anything??

Who was the manson follower that got out? I have never known any of them to have a shot at freedom.''Very true, the prisons fill up as fast as they build them.

OT

Bruce Davis - this is the latest info I could find. The Parole Board panel approved but the entire parole board will review and the governor can stop it. He's still not out, as best I can find.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/05/bruce-davis-manson-release-parole_n_1942080.html

LOS ANGELES -- A parole board panel has recommended the release of a former Charles Manson follower imprisoned for 40 years for a double murder Manson engineered, but it's not the last hurdle Bruce Davis will face as he seeks his freedom.
The recommendation that came Thursday on the eve of Davis' 70th birthday in his 27th parole hearing is subject to a 120-day review period by the entire parole board. If upheld, Gov. Jerry Brown then has 30 days to review the decision, and could reject it as his predecessor Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger did the last time parole was recommended.

Snipped by me. I'm doing this in ye olde iPhone, so I hope it doesn't look like a mess! :)

When I get on my computer later I will post links to some papers regarding *advertiser censored* use, in general, and how our body's dopamine reactions work, and also how the imagery affects our sexual responses. If one is viewing a lot of *advertiser censored*, then the content of that person's mental/sexual imagery is affected... They need more and more stimulation and when they have real-life sexual encounters they either try to replicate what is seen in the *advertiser censored* or they have to try to envision the fantasies in the *advertiser censored* in order to climax if they are unable or unwilling to replicate the *advertiser censored* fantasy with their partner.

These are non-judgmental facts, I just can't get to the links on my phone.

So it's the dopamine response from viewing *advertiser censored*, which, apparently is stronger and last longer than from real life sex, that both compels and sustains the *advertiser censored*-viewing behavior, which in turn can become an addiction.

That being said, of course not everyone who views *advertiser censored* becomes an addict, but for brevity's sake, we are talking about a very specific subset of *advertiser censored*-viewers - violent and kiddie-*advertiser censored*, or both. It's a really volatile, scary mix, regardless of whether or not the person uses drugs. And it hinges on that very important part where the person desires to act out their fantasy in real life. While that is all fine and harmless if the objects of desire are cheerleaders and "girls gone wild" stuff, pretty girls in Hustler, or "big butts" or "milfs", when the object (and I'm using that word purposefully) is a child and the act is sadistic, rape, etc., then the result can be horrible.

Do you have a link to the info re: AS and the dark web stuff from above?

Thank you for the corroborating information. I agree it is a matter of being desensitized to the usual stimulation level. Once someone starts becoming saturated with violent *advertiser censored* images, they can no longer be aroused and satisfied by normal sexual relations. And that often creates a problem.

Here is the link to the dark web posts:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8502293&postcount=301"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased CO - *ARREST!*Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #20[/ame]

OT

Bruce Davis - this is the latest info I could find. The Parole Board panel approved but the entire parole board will review and the governor can stop it. He's still not out, as best I can find.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/05/bruce-davis-manson-release-parole_n_1942080.html

LOS ANGELES -- A parole board panel has recommended the release of a former Charles Manson follower imprisoned for 40 years for a double murder Manson engineered, but it's not the last hurdle Bruce Davis will face as he seeks his freedom.
The recommendation that came Thursday on the eve of Davis' 70th birthday in his 27th parole hearing is subject to a 120-day review period by the entire parole board. If upheld, Gov. Jerry Brown then has 30 days to review the decision, and could reject it as his predecessor Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger did the last time parole was recommended.

Thank You Jax, but I do not think it will happen.

I certainly hope not. I remember the fear the entire country lived thru at that time.

He is an old man now that has spent just about his entire life in prison. What would he do, where would he go? Prison is really all he knows.
I remember it too.

He is an old man now that has spent just about his entire life in prison. What would he do, where would he go? Prison is really all he knows.
I remember it too.

It's also worth noting that Davis was not involved in the Tate murders.

Have they released if Sigg sexually assaulted Jessica? I saw someone mention this but idk if it's speculation or fact. I haven't been able to keep up with the thread

This is a little OT but it's stuck in my head. There was an article posted here in the last few days, I think from The Denver Post, regarding LE's collection of the 500 DNA samples. I was reading the comments at the bottom of the article, which at the time were largely expressing concern and disdain for what LE did , up in arms over the potential violation of the 4th ammendment and what they viewed as increasing police state. I'll just say this... it was a completely different tone than what it is here. There were only a couple of comments saying 'I would have no problem letting LE into my home to search and giving a DNA sample.'

Obviously this is a different type of community. Different crowd. We know that the DNA didn't nab AS directly. Is anyone especially concerned with LE asking for what seemed to be voluntary DNA samples of individuals fitting certain criteria (I think they had three or four)? And the potential implication of those who refused possibly being looked at suspiciously. There's always talk about DNA being collected upon arrest for felonies or convictions. As well as DNA backlogs. It seems everytime there's a case like this, there's a good deal of attention paid to the issue and parents of murdered children take this up as a crusade (Brianna Denison's mom).

The main issue is money. I wish our politicans would realize how important this is and fix up the system. Get the DNA up to speed. Further though, extending DNA testing is about who should be required to give samples (state by state) and it seems to me there's always more resistance to protect individual freedoms than for whatever potential positives. I'm open to both sides, but always hoping there's movement towards progress however we can get there. I think the DNA is so crucial. But I understand the lack of trust in government by many.

Have they released if Sigg sexually assaulted Jessica? I saw someone mention this but idk if it's speculation or fact. I haven't been able to keep up with the thread

Yes he did. I see Worry Wart posted the link - you're quick!

What hasn't been released is any further detail about this *advertiser censored* addiction a number of people have been speculating about. Granted it wouldn't surprise me if he was into disgusting stuff like that, but other than a vague reference from a reporter who claims he got the info from "a family member," we don't really know anything, IMO. For now anyway I'm trying to mostly stay out of that line of speculation (note the mostly caveat).

The very little bit I started to look into made me sick to my stomach, and since it's not something I've been exposed to before other than vaguely being aware it existed, it just kinda feels like self preservation unless or until we find out if it's even relevant to this case. It'd been a long time since my husband had to wake me up because I was panicking in my sleep but lately he has several times. Only one of them was because of a case I was reading about, the rest were things I really shouldn't have looked up. I do think about these cases a lot, but for whatever reason they don't usually cause me nightmares. I save those thoughts for daytime I guess.

I think that because he is said to have hogtied Jessica, than he must have been visiting S and M sites featuring hogtied women. JMO

I keep thinking about those of us hoping, fantasizing, whatever....
That AS gets what he deserves behind the prison walls. Brutally Raped, beaten, stabbed, or whatever else might come his way. Then I think to myself that he will be living amongst other violent felons, who were also put in there for their horrendous acts. And I don't think we should encourage this violence in the very ones we put away because of their acts. I hope I am making sense.
But flip me over..... Anybody harms my kids....I just might kill 'em!
They both make sense, right?

Snipped by me

The link was posted awhile back so I'm going to quote the quote referencing it instead of the original.

This is terribly disturbing. How sad.

I read over the threads on this site because I don't understand how someone could willingly hurt or kill (and in many cases torture) another being. I keep thinking that by having all the information on a case I'll somehow understand the factors that went into the crime. So far, I've only come up with more questions and each missing person that has resulted in a "found deceased" continues to haunt me. There is no resolution because there is never a "why" that can satisfy someone with empathy.

I don't doubt the dark web will allow some bad people to exchange tips and it may assist some in carrying out sick fantasies. The only silver lining I can see is that we have a unique portal into this thought process. The words on these forums are not edited by attorneys and media, they are not talking to LE or investigators, these are the genuine thoughts of anonymous sociopaths.

I have not searched on these sites and I can only assume the dark web is in its infancy. It may still leave us dumbfounded, angry and having nightmares but if we're lucky maybe we'll be one step closer to understanding the origin and face of sociopathy.

I don't believe that 99.999% of the people look at VIOLENT *advertiser censored*. That is what I am referring to. I have no problem with soft *advertiser censored*, or basic sexual imagery. [ as long as the people involved were consenting and not coerced.]

But most people do not get pleasure from watching necrophilia, or bestiality, or young children being assaulted and raped. And there are people who view violent images like that for hours and hours at a time. Often they are high on meth or coke while looking at these brutal images.

I just don't understand why people cannot see the connection between the urge to rape and the addiction to violent images.

Again, I have no problem with people watching *advertiser censored* films or reading Hustler. As I said, we found *advertiser censored* on our sons laptop when he was a teen. But it was 'hot cheerleaders hooking up' type stuff. So it seemed normal to me that a 16 yr old kid would like pictures of teen girls kissing each other. My DH did not freak out about it.

BUT if we had found him with violent, torture *advertiser censored*, involving girls being tied up, brutally gang raped, and having their throats slit, we would have felt much differently. Anyone who needs to see a victim cut or stabbed or beaten, in order for them to feel sexual arousal, needs help, imo.

Generally *advertiser censored* is defined as the depiction of erotic behavior (as in pictures or writing) intended to cause sexual excitement.

Like moves or books in general, a certain percentage of *advertiser censored* involves violence. Violence in *advertiser censored* is generally less common then in the mainstream media. Example R rated moves, (I wouldn't even talk about video games) which is where your son would be most likely to find images of gang rape and people getting their threats slashed.

So no I do not see the connection between the urge to rape and the addiction to violent images. If there was a connection, then why with all these violent media out there is the rate of rape continuing to fall?

My main issues with this type of blame game attitude is. Oh the poor little serial killer. He turned into a murderer, because he watching too much violent *advertiser censored* and/or played violent video games.:rolleyes:

People have been raping and murdering since the beginning of time. It's called being mentally ill.

new thread coming up in a bit
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189696"]Found Deceased CO - *ARREST!* Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct. 2012 - #23 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Move on over: this thread will close in five minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member