CO CO - Kaysey Yoder, 34, from Eaton, last seen between 5pm - 9pm at the Ault Liquor Store, Ault, 14 Jan 2024

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1705755338944.png

Weld County Sheriff
@WeldSheriff

MISSING PERSON ALERT @weldcountysheriffsoffice https://instagram.com/p/C2Tx6pxLfER/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igsh=MzJiMzQ5ZWQ2Mw==

Denver7 News
@DenverChannel

MISSING: The Weld County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating a missing woman who was last seen in Ault Sunday.

missing Kaysey Yoder

The sheriff's office said Yoder has ties to Loveland, Fort Collins, Greeley, Ault and Nunn. She also has family in Cheyenne and Laramie, Wyoming.

In an email to Denver7, a friend said Yoder is a "loving mother of 4" and may be experiencing a mental health crisis.

Hmmm. There are at least two liquor stores in Eaton, so why did she go to Ault? I see that she does have ties there...

Carrying a backpack, and nothing about her vehicle. How did she get to the liquor store?

Also interesting is that she was seen at the liquor store between 5 and 9pm. They can't narrow down the time any more than that? MOO

Hmmm. There are at least two liquor stores in Eaton, so why did she go to Ault? I see that she does have ties there...

Carrying a backpack, and nothing about her vehicle. How did she get to the liquor store?

Also interesting is that she was seen at the liquor store between 5 and 9pm. They can't narrow down the time any more than that? MOO

I couldn't figure out if they meant that she was at the liquor store sometime between 5 - 9 or if she was there for 4 hours, from 5 - 9. The only reason I can think of for her to stay there for 4 hours is if she knew someone who worked there and she was just hanging out.

My guess was an employee recalled seeing her there during the employee's work shift (5 to 9) but couldn't recall what specific time Kaysey came in. But certainly the liquor store would have a security camera, right? Hopefully LE can get the security footage and get a specific time, and perhaps more clues about her behavior or which direction she went after she left the store.

JAN 20, 2024
... she was carrying a gray, green, and blue athletic backpack that she uses as a purse.

(This was included in WCSO's post but somehow I missed it.)

My guess was an employee recalled seeing her there during the employee's work shift (5 to 9) but couldn't recall what specific time Kaysey came in. But certainly the liquor store would have a security camera, right? Hopefully LE can get the security footage and get a specific time, and perhaps more clues about her behavior or which direction she went after she left the store.
The WCSO missing post has comments regarding this very subject. If true, she may not have been at the liquor store at all. According to those who know her well - Kaysey would not leave her children voluntarily. I'm very concerned about this Mom's safety!!

There's nothing new in this article, but LE is still appealing for infomation.

January 26, 2024

The Weld County Sheriff’s Office continues to seek information about a missing 34-year-old Eaton woman last seen in Ault.

I live 10 minutes from her neighborhood. It’s a group of homes out in the country off a dirt county road.
It has been frustrating for those local that there has been little information provided, at least confirmed information, and pretty much no updates. Not even to clarify whether she was even at the liquor store or not. (Which there have been posts by, I believe, her mom saying she has seen the videos and it’s not her).
Something is not right with this whole thing.

“The hardest part is that every morning when I wake up, I have this urge to call her like I always did, and now I can’t do that,” said Anna Green, Yoder’s best friend for 23 years.

“The last time I talked with Kaysey was the morning she disappeared,” Green said. “She reached out to me at about 10:30 in the morning.”

Green told FOX31 that the day before Yoder went missing, she called in distress having a mental health crisis.

“She told me the day before she had gone and walked across the street to one of those concrete irrigation inlets and she laid down in it,” Green said. She said she was going to lay there and wait for herself to freeze to death.”

Last edited:

WELD COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) — The family and friends of a missing Weld County mother of four are at their wit’s ends. Kaysey Yoder has been gone for three months without a trace.

Now her loved ones have started fundraising to help with the search. They are trying to stay positive as they explore new avenues for answers.

“We have reached out to a few private investigators,” Green said. “They do ask for a retainer fee to even get started.

“What I have heard from police is they have other cases that they need to work on and they have followed all the leads they gotten, but the leads have slowed down recently. The other thing too with Kaysey being an adult and the fact that she did leave, I guess they say willingly, they’re not able to do anything like warrants for her or anything for her phone records. We’re just kind of in limbo right now,” Green said. “Maybe a private investigator can think of things or come up with things that maybe police haven’t thought of or just be able to make progress.”

“They (her four children) miss her so much,” Green said. “Her son Payton, he’s 16 years old. He has microcephaly. You can tell he misses his mom so much. On April 11, it was Kaysey’s birthday, and her and her son Haven actually have the same birthday. It was so sad for him to be blowing out those candles without her.”

Thank you for updating this case @Unalienable Rights :confused:

I suspected foul play initally, felt Kaysey might have trusted the wrong person. But according to her best friend of 23 years - it sounds like Kaysey wasn't in a good spot mentally. I'm sad she didn't reach out for professional help. Maybe she thought doing something like that would impact custody of her son? I really don't want to think he or the other kids never see her again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back