CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without her car?

Just my thought here. KB returned from Safeway was making Cinnamon Rolls for the nice neighbor who gave her a baby gate the week or so before. She decides to deliver the rolls then her and baby K go visit family. She let PF know they would be gone for a few days and that's when he snapped and came to KB's home.

A bit lost here. So the media will not have access to the documents, that was denied. BUT.. in the court room on Feb 19th people who are in that court room can just walk out and tell us what they said. I listened to the press conference and the DA said specifically the evidence will be presented on that date. So, we will have info, right? We just won’t have it recorded video or audio. Am I correct in this assumption?

I tend to think it might have been KB and baby K were heading to the Berreths in Idaho. She could have been fed up with the situation in CO with PF and wanted to get away PF caught wind of it and that’s when he snapped
I agree that Kelsey did want to move but without a parenting agreement, either approved or issued by the courts, she was prohibited to permanently leave CO with the baby. Makes me so sad to think she was forced to stay in Colorado, away from her family and support system, knowing PF has been abusive towards her in the past.

Along with an agreement to leave the state, I am fairly certain the courts would establish would a formal parenting plan/schedule with child support. This would require Patrick’s finances to be scrutinized, and most likely end PF paying child support to KB.

I can imagine PF ruminating over the idea of losing control over Kelsey and the baby, financial scrutiny and child support. For a man who seems to already be prone to anger easily, the combination of these things could infuriate him.

I find it very questionable that KK did not know about Kelsey or the baby until recently. The picture below was posted on the Gordon Cattle Company’s Facebook page July 6, 2018, photo dated the 4th. Being a rodeo queen, I am sure she is well aware of the events where Patrick participated. I have no doubt she would check the website for event photos. I am sure there were other clues, as well.

"Recently", like "a few" is a relative term. It was up to the air head interviewing her to nail it down and, naturally, like all of these pathetic interviews, it didn't happen.

I googled my own question and found this answer “The public has generally been allowed access to courtrooms in addition to court records. Anyone who wants to watch a trial or hearing can do so under the First Amendment and the common law, as long as a seat is available. ... Traditionally, juvenile courts are closed to the public”

WTF is with these people? Think about that story for a minute. What they're saying is they never would have informed anyone about a murder being planned until they saw CB on TV. IOW, they planned on waiting to see if anyone turned up dead before they'd report a conspiracy to commit murder.
I know, right? I'm shaking my head again! Makes me want to pull my hair out! If these people don't stop giving interviews I'll need a wig soon!

I would like to point out that LE has NEVER said that the texts came from Idaho. They said the ping was off the Gooding, Idaho tower.
Nor have they EVER said they knew what the text to PF said. Chief M. De Young specifically said "We would like to talk to him about that."
I think it is wide open to consider that the Doss text didn't originate from KB's phone, and that the simultaneous text to PF might never have happened at all. IMO

I think the text to Doss was sent from Kelsey's phone - especially as it was sent during the time frame that KK admits to "moving" it. Whether was one really sent to PF remains to be verified.

If KK sent a text, to PF, from Kelsey's phone, and it said something like "I'm going to see my grandmother in Soap Lake" - you know, as part of their narrative - oh, man. Unless there is absolute proof that PF was the one who committed the murder, that could establish reasonable doubt if the defense tries to lay it on KK claiming PF was set up.

I find it very questionable that KK did not know about Kelsey or the baby until recently. The picture below was posted on the Gordon Cattle Company’s Facebook page July 6, 2018, photo dated the 4th. Being a rodeo queen, I am sure she is well aware of the events where Patrick participated. I have no doubt she would check the website for event photos. I am sure there were other clues, as well.

I agree. Wonder if KB was at this event? Someone had to watch the baby for P when he competed. Also, KKL prob has a relationship with Ma F?

I agree that Kelsey did want to move but without a parenting agreement, either approved or issued by the courts, she was prohibited to permanently leave CO with the baby. Makes me so sad to think she was forced to stay in Colorado, away from her family and support system, knowing PF has been abusive towards her in the past.

Along with an agreement to leave the state, I am fairly certain the courts would establish would a formal parenting plan/schedule with child support. This would require Patrick’s finances to be scrutinized, and most likely end PF paying child support to KB.

I can imagine PF ruminating over the idea of losing control over Kelsey and the baby, financial scrutiny and child support. For a man who seems to already be prone to anger easily, the combination of these things could infuriate him.

I don’t think she wanted to move & be wrapped up in the life she left behind. Kids grow up, they want out from under parental authority, the right to chose their own religion, etc. moo

I'm getting the impression that KK is quite the manipulator - you know, like a narc. I don't know what M's deal is other than flying monkey and that's it's own pathology (and, sometimes, also a narc). Looks like M has enjoyed basking in the popularity of the rodeo queen. Now comes the infamy (which narcs also get off on). Plenty of fuel to go around.
I understand what you're saying. Now, this may not be popular, but just how I'm feeling at the moment about M. M has been used and abused by KK. The interview was ridiculous in my mind, but M doesn't see that. She is without a doubt a flying monkey and has NO idea what role she is playing in this sorry tale. No critical thinking going on in her mind. She's a devoted friend. I blame the journalist that interviewed her more than her. It was an excuse for an interview. You call that journalism?Why even bother? Had she had the wherewithal to ask pertinent questions, maybe, just maybe, a light bulb would have gone off in M's head. We know THAT didn't happen.

I think the text to Doss was sent from Kelsey's phone - especially as it was sent during the time frame that KK admits to "moving" it. Whether was one really sent to PF remains to be verified.

If KK sent a text, to PF, from Kelsey's phone, and it said something like "I'm going to see my grandmother in Soap Lake" - you know, as part of their narrative - oh, man. Unless there is absolute proof that PF was the one who committed the murder, that could establish reasonable doubt if the defense tries to lay it on KK claiming PF was set up.

I certainly agree with you, but if the text to Doss was not sent from KB's phone, that alone could be the reason that KKL was charged with tampering, rather than as an accessory. IMO

Would you accept not being fully transparent? I think they have known more for longer than admitted. Just doing the CYA while shilling for KK.

Yep, and as KK may have, initially, told M that Kelsey was "missing", what these people are doing is called a limited hangout. Further, they're mixing it with lies and weaving a tangled web. It can get really hard following the stories of liars.

Yep, and as KK may have, initially, told M that Kelsey was "missing", what these people are doing is called a limited hangout. Further, they're mixing it with lies and weaving a tangled web. It can get really hard following the stories of liars.
With respect to the R's, what they revealed was merely hearsay. How good is their recollection of what M told them? In their interview as well as M's, the journalism sucks, royally. Our little exercise this morning proved that. WS members would make much better journalists! It's everything that is purposely omitted that concerns me. Where has all the talent gone??

I understand what you're saying. Now, this may not be popular, but just how I'm feeling at the moment about M. M has been used and abused by KK. The interview was ridiculous in my mind, but M doesn't see that. She is without a doubt a flying monkey and has NO idea what role she is playing in this sorry tale. No critical thinking going on in her mind. She's a devoted friend. I blame the journalist that interviewed her more than her. It was an excuse for an interview. You call that journalism?Why even bother? Had she had the wherewithal to ask pertinent questions, maybe, just maybe, a light bulb would have gone off in M's head. We know THAT didn't happen.

were we told that M no longer works for the Rs? if so, maybe she does the interviews because they are a job.

I certainly agree with you, but if the text to Doss was not sent from KB's phone, that alone could be the reason that KKL was charged with tampering, rather than as an accessory. IMO
The first press conference indicated that the text to Doss was sent from Kelsey’s phone on Nov 25th stating she would not be in to work that week.

City of Woodland Park

If the 19th is a preliminary hearing, wouldn't the info in the arrest affidavit all come out then?

IDK

THE LATEST ON FRAZEE'S ARREST PAPERS
Documents released to the public by the Colorado Judicial Branch on Thursday state a request to make the arrest affidavit for Frazee public will be discussed on Tuesday. The motion to unseal it will be heard at the conclusion of the Feb. 19 hearing."

Decision on Frazee arrest papers being made public could be made on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member