CO CO - Kelsie Schelling, 21, pregnant, Pueblo, 4 Feb 2013 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Ugh this case makes me so furious! No mother should have to go through this, ever!! Digging through weeds for her daughter's and grandchild's remains...

Donte and associates, LE is closing in it sounds like, and they're not giving up. I do believe an arrest(s) will be made in this case. Kelsie is NOT FORGOTTEN.

I'm confused, who are y'all referring to?

*Just my random thoughts & opinions*

The person who's video she posted. The lady posts a lot of stuff about kelsie and how the DA's office is responsible for her kidnapping and what not.

Hi, guys, I came to the library so I could post about the new search, but you folks beat me to it. My phone is faulty, and my wifi is pilfered, so it has come to this. lol. Margarita, I tried answering you weeks ago, and it was a study in frustration-it kept eating my messages. I wanted to say that I think the items found in the search at granny's had to be the items missing from Kelsie's car. Her keys, a chain that has "love" on it, a teddybear, a rosary, and a picture frame. Her phone has never been found,either. All those items would have fit in those small bags. I think where they're searching today is the area where the cadaver dogs hit. That info was in the lawsuit, so I don't feel bad sharing it here. The area is filled with tumbleweed, and the police wanted to burn it out, but Laura didn't want them to do that at the time. It is right off of the Beulah Highway, sw of Manor Ridge. It is also close to the area where Donthe and Kelsie met up that horrible evening. A living Kelsie was never at the Walmart itself.
I just wanted to reiterate that the Pueblo PD would love nothing more than to arrest Donthe again. The biggest obstacle, to me, has been a DA that is reluctant to prosecute without a body. The PD did make errors, but it was stupidity, and not cronyism, racism, or any other ism, IMHO. I want to add that the grandmother's house had been searched before, as has Donthe's former home, and Lake Minnequa at least 3-4 times. With sonar. I am so hopeful that Laura will finally get closure. I have to admit, I loved hearing that Donthe had a "Telltale Heart" moment. I think his conscience is eating away at him. Tick tock, Donthe!

I don't know what's changed except Laura tried to sue everyone; now they're getting serious about arresting him or finding her or something.

All those years for evidence to erode. They should have pinged her cell years ago to at least start doing something.

I do wonder if the bags contain her missing stuff; I hope it does. I hope there is enough there that he is *advertiser censored* his pants; knowing its a matter of time before he's arrested. I hope he doesn't flee because who knows if they'll go after him

What changed was Donthe's behavior. His skulking around granny's is what gave probable cause for a warrant. People have rights, and it's one thing to rifle through someone's underwear drawer, and a totally different animal to tear out mature trees. Of course Kelsie's phone records were examined, and Donthe's were as well. The FBI was involved early on-even if PPD dropped the ball, they sure didn't. I have to say I'm shocked anything was found. It makes me wonder about Sara's involvement. I think that had she known the evidence was there, she would have removed it before the sale of the house. She got through nursing school, so she's not stupid. Or maybe she is, I dunno. But if she was in charge of cleaning up sonny boy's messes, she failed.
Regarding the mad youtuber, I didn't mean to take attention away from Kelsie and Laura. This is Kelsie's thread, so I apologize.
Justice has long been denied, but I'm hopeful they're moving in the right direction, at long last. Tick tock, Donthe.

And on a different note I've been reading on social media people have posted DL and family have been telling people they are moving to Texas.

someones feeling the heat

They can run, but they can't hide! Feeling the heat of Donthe's Inferno, I guess.
Tick tock!

Hi I have only just read through this thread last couple days. Have all fingers toes etc crossed for the family.
I agree tick tock they finally coming for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And on a different note I've been reading on social media people have posted DL and family have been telling people they are moving to Texas.

someones feeling the heat

Well TX ain't gonna help him hide! That's not the way we play!!!

Tick Tock....

*Just my random thoughts & opinions*

So disappointed! Yesterday, the kids and I did an impromptu road trip to Beulah. Mere feet away from where Kelsie and Donthe met, cops were searching an arroyo. I thought for sure Kelsie had been found. Sadly, it was the body of a homeless man. I can't imagine poor Laura going through those rollercoaster emotions- feeling hopeful, only to have those feelings crushed. I am hopeful that this renewed police activity means an arrest is forthcoming, though. Tick tock!

Does anyone know if they've tried using sonar technology to possibly find the spot where she is located?

Lake Minnequa was searched with sonar and divers in the early days after Kelsie went missing. It's more of a pond than a lake, very shallow. And recently, Lake Pueblo was extensively searched when 2 people drowned. I don't know if Lake Pueblo was searched prior to the boating accident, but my guess is that they probably did while they had the equipment here for Minnequa. I don't think Kelsie is in water, personally. I think she's in either the foothills, ie Beulah, Wetmore, San Isabel Forest areas, or the prairie west of Pueblo. Here's the article about the finding of the fisherman. http://www.krdo.com/news/pueblo/body-pulled-out-of-pueblo-reservoir/446874634

Lake Minnequa was searched with sonar and divers in the early days after Kelsie went missing. It's more of a pond than a lake, very shallow. And recently, Lake Pueblo was extensively searched when 2 people drowned. I don't know if Lake Pueblo was searched prior to the boating accident, but my guess is that they probably did while they had the equipment here for Minnequa. I don't think Kelsie is in water, personally. I think she's in either the foothills, ie Beulah, Wetmore, San Isabel Forest areas, or the prairie west of Pueblo. Here's the article about the finding of the fisherman. http://www.krdo.com/news/pueblo/body-pulled-out-of-pueblo-reservoir/446874634

Thank you! Do you know if they can only use sonar in bodies of water? Or can they use it on land too?

If anyone wants to give this woman the time of day

Donthe Lucas' mother speaks about recent investigations in Kelsie Schelling case

Starts at about 4:30

http://www.krdo.com/news/donthe-luc...stigations-in-kelsie-schelling-case/481516764

Wouldn't load on my computer or blackberry, thankful it loaded on my tablet.

Quote below from your video. Wasn't Donthe's mothers car seen in the Walmart footage when Donthe walked to or from Kelsie's SUV?

"I have been harassed relentlessly for four years. I have done nothing to anyone," said SL, the mother of Donthe, Schellings ex-boyfriend.

Lucas, the mother of the only person of interest in this case, wants it to be over. But Schelling's mom said Donthe needs to speak up.

.."Let the wheels of justice take care of their self... I pray for that young lady and I had nothing to do with her disappearance," SL said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420