Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #108

Status
Not open for further replies.
Released after the VERY different statement from the Moorman family.

Distraction, misdirection and appears to feel very threatened in that statement

Moo
She's trying to remove the entire justice system.
No sense of decorum at all.

She's just sittin' there banging her head off the walls trying to come up with a plan cos LE are giving her nothing.
All revved up like a hamster on steroids , sounds like..

Can't wait for the next one... hopefully later tonight, she's only made 2 already today..

she'll keep revving..

Sorry if this has been asked. I’ve been really sick but trying to read when possible about Suzanne.
Someone in a thread last night said the Daily had an article about Suzanne being found. I just looked and there’s nothing about Suzanne.
Did they delete it?
Hi Love Never Fails. Hope you’re on the mend
I did not see it there either. Just google and articles pop up plus in previous thread a couple folks connected links to local media interviews.

I just cannot get my mind around where she was found. I cannot believe he just drove off in that direction and randomly chose that spot,but perhaps he did.
I think his google searches and his hunting area history will be interesting. I don't think this was random, but I don't think the shallow grave was planned; I think something got him off course. Maybe just losing all the rush from the adreneline and realizing what he'd done, he lost steam.

He had all the knowledge and equipment to disappear Suzanne completely. So what went awry?

MOO

Another startement from IE - even more inappropriate than the first statement. Venom and toxic fumes. Save it IE. Your client has not yet been arrested.

The beginning of her statement :

“The first and most important focus should be that the Morphew’s just learned that they lost their beautiful mother and wife after she disappeared 3 ½ years ago.

What appears to be the overriding focus is a finger pointing right back where it started 3 ½ years ago: a movement to blindly re-accuse Barry for Suzanne’s death.

And then she is off and running from there - asking for an independent investigation etc - trying to connect Suzanne with the other victims found in that area etc -

Shameless finger pointing at LE and really making her client look more guilty than ever - she going for a total double down ! Color me - not surprised

ALL IMO

When she said about the body count (5?) - I started thinking she's going to say a serial killer is responsible.
Was relieved she didn't.
She sprints way too far across that line.

Moo

She's trying to remove the entire justice system.
No sense of decorum at all.

She's just sittin' there banging her head off the walls trying to come up with a plan cos LE are giving her nothing.
All revved up like a hamster on steroids , sounds like..

Can't wait for the next one... hopefully later tonight, she's only made 2 already today..

she'll keep revving..
Hamster on steroids.... lol
Agree, she's a couple of statements short at the moment

moo

I think his google searches and his hunting area history will be interesting. I don't think this was random, but I don't think the shallow grave was planned; I think something got him off course. Maybe just losing all the rush from the adreneline and realizing what he'd done, he lost steam.

He had all the knowledge and equipment to disappear Suzanne completely. So what went awry?

MOO

It's hunting grounds.
he probably knew it very well.

Objective was to get her as far as possible from the property but he followed true crime, didn't he and possibly knew it likely he'd be fully investigated.

Not sure how shallow is shallow, really.
wondering whether it had been quite dense at one stage and erosion changed it..?

Another startement from IE - even more inappropriate than the first statement. Venom and toxic fumes. Save it IE. Your client has not yet been arrested.

The beginning of her statement :

“The first and most important focus should be that the Morphew’s just learned that they lost their beautiful mother and wife after she disappeared 3 ½ years ago.

What appears to be the overriding focus is a finger pointing right back where it started 3 ½ years ago: a movement to blindly re-accuse Barry for Suzanne’s death.

And then she is off and running from there - asking for an independent investigation etc - trying to connect Suzanne with the other victims found in that area etc -

Shameless finger pointing at LE and really making her client look more guilty than ever - she going for a total double down ! Color me - not surprised

ALL IMO

Your advises are too good. Don't prevent her from from digging... you know.

She should have stopped with that hug. Pulled a paying client out of jail, great. Probably got tons of other paying clients. But, she overrated BM, and appetite comes with eating.

MOO
To be honest I really did not expect her to be found ,and if she had been it would have been somewhere where he used his landscaping knowledge and tools to hide her. A shallow grave ,more than likely dug by hand, is not what I expected.

let's face it, had she been anticipating the discovery would clear her innocent man fully, she would not have made it.
There would be no need..

It's alarming how intense she is about this
Got Barry under her skin? Or she's stuck with her narrative now so has to keep hollering it?
Imagine her reputation would be significantly damaged if Barry is re-arrested, charged and found guilty at trial.

Moo

Idris is out there blaming local law enforcement and urging a focus on the real killer

You really can’t make this up. Doesn’t even wait for new evidence to emerge.

Already pushing baseless theories.

Ita.
Almost as if she smells money ?

But, the funds of the husband are not infinite.
Even if his mom or siblings step in. (I think BM has siblings ?)

What if she's told her fees cannot be met ?
Then will it be : "That's it. I'm outta here. Bye, bye, Barry. You're on your own !" ??
Omo.

Sorry if this has been asked. I’ve been really sick but trying to read when possible about Suzanne.
Someone in a thread last night said the Daily had an article about Suzanne being found. I just looked and there’s nothing about Suzanne.
Did they delete it?
Sorry to read you're feeling under the weather @Love Never Fails. I think you'll find most of the news worthy of reading linked below in the MEDIA ONLY THREAD. Hope this helps you access the latest news on recovering SM. Cheers, and I wish you a speedy recovery.

I'm guessing Iris is still on the payroll, given the above statement.

Eager to hear her plans for the $15m lawsuit.

She's likely amending the Civil Complaint with her latest rant! The fact that SM was located in an area where LE allegedly never searched or considered searching is being used to fuel her claim of how BM's civil rights were repeatedly violated when LE focused on BM. Poor, poor, BM.

And now she gets to distort the missing persons cases in Saguache County and how SM met a similar fate at the hands of these offenders still on the loose! IMO, the civil suit is all about $$$ where she expects the government to settle and this suit will never go to court. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brisketfeed