Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's such a.....you know what.

Mother's Day isn't important. Only husband day. As if that exists. Pretty much everyday is husband day with some men and I'm sure with him it was every darn day.

I'm counting the Mother's days down for when he's finally in a cage...where he belongs.

When asked about working on Sunday he stated, “It's Mother's Day. I's not like its husband day. He stated he stayed at the worksite with the quote, “I think I was there until probably 6:00." In regards to the call(s) to Jeanne Ritter, he stated, “She calls me and says, “Hey, her car is here.” And I said, “Well, is her bike there?” She goes, “Where does she keep the bike?” And I said, “Well, pulled out (sic) her car. It should be right near the car.” She goes, “There's no bike here. (Unintelligible) look here in the back.” And I said, “Well, she’s ridin’ her bike but I'm a little concerned, because I think she said she was gonna take a morning ride”.

Pg 21

Why does he equate Mother’s Day with ‘Husband’s day’?? Did he forget that there is a Mother’s Day and a Father’s Day? That’s an odd thing to say. Maybe a tinge of anger?

When asked about working on Sunday he stated, “It's Mother's Day. I's not like its husband day. He stated he stayed at the worksite with the quote, “I think I was there until probably 6:00." In regards to the call(s) to Jeanne Ritter, he stated, “She calls me and says, “Hey, her car is here.” And I said, “Well, is her bike there?” She goes, “Where does she keep the bike?” And I said, “Well, pulled out (sic) her car. It should be right near the car.” She goes, “There's no bike here. (Unintelligible) look here in the back.” And I said, “Well, she’s ridin’ her bike but I'm a little concerned, because I think she said she was gonna take a morning ride”.

Pg 21

He's so obvious, pointing people to the fake evidence he left.

Why does he equate Mother’s Day with ‘Husband’s day’?? Did he forget that there is a Mother’s Day and a Father’s Day? That’s an odd thing to say. Maybe a tinge of anger?
Man is a tinder box of anger. Not husband's day. Rude. ALL ABOUT HIM. It's not 'wife's' day. It's not 'if it matters to her, it doesn't matter to me' day. Besides he didn't kill her on Mother's Day. He just made sure she'd never have another.

jmo

Don't you think, he had the worst case scenario already planned out? "If she wants her inherited money and if she wants to maintain her standards re living and if she is threatening to report to cops (things, she has learned of, which I maybe did in the past) and if she tries to win the girls over - then I will kill her. If I can't hold her for external appearances (plus for my office work like writing bills) - then nobody will get her. If anyone is bragging about her at a vacation spot somewhere, it's me and only me!" I imagine his thoughts ....

I believe, it was premeditated in any case. Also think of the Sunday-job in Broomfield, which wasn't ok to execute then and even by 3 people. Sloppy as BM is, he organized all in the last minute, but I think, he did always like that and until today can't live without this spontaneousness. It doesn't mean, he didn't have planned to do something to his wife.

When he thought of a dumping place, maybe he assumed, a perverse abductor would have dumped SM at this deserted area, without clothing and not deep buried. Remember: he often listened to True Crime on his many car drives. Maybe, he knew, how an abductor aka stranger would have gotten rid of his victim.
Absolutely Yes. When he was pushing the Suzanne was bike riding and someone snatched her narrative (Lion or bad actor), burying here there would make more sense than an intensive, well thought out, only someone who lives around here knows kind of place for her remains.

I've said it before but I LOATHE this farce of a man who uses God and his religion in his twisted, warped mind as an excuse to murder her.

6x10 concrete cell, meet BM. Tick, tock.

I was wondering if anyone else thinks BM would off himself rather than go back to jail or go through a public trial?

MOO

Absolutely Yes. When he was pushing the Suzanne was bike riding and someone snatched her narrative (Lion or bad actor), burying here there would make more sense than an intensive, well thought out, only someone who lives around here knows kind of place for her remains.

I've said it before but I LOATHE this farce of a man who uses God and his religion in his twisted, warped mind as an excuse to murder her.

I was wondering if anyone else thinks BM would off himself rather than go back to jail or go through a public trial?

MOO
I think, those who threaten their partner with suicide (as BM did), are the toughest of all. These cowards will survive. IMO

Neither am I, but I’m hoping for something
No ring and naked. I’m surprised he left the port in tbh.
If he killed her in a fit of rage and drove to Moffat for a fast, shallow burial, i seriously doubt the thought of removing the port. He never cared about her cancer. As for the ring, if it was worth money, i think he would have kept it. He cares about money.

The ring - she was wearing it, or it was her habit to take it off while sleeping, showering, exercising, etc. I don’t think the ring is worth much on resell, and don’t think BM cared about it. IMO

The ring - she was wearing it, or it was her habit to take it off while sleeping, showering, exercising, etc. I don’t think the ring is worth much on resell, and don’t think BM cared about it. IMO
I tend to agree. I am guessing it was a lab grown diamond which tend to be super sparkly and you can get double the size diamond these days for cost of mined diamonds so yes valuable but probably not as much as some think. Her bike probably cost more than that ring

MOO
He would never do that. He seems blindly arrogant. A pure narcissist. A she deserved what she got mentality.

Good post, I agree with most of what you said. I think BM possibly had thought about/mulled over killing SM before Mother’s Day weekend, 2020 and just hadn’t put together/planned it all out.
I also think it’s possible he was waiting/hoping she would succumb to cancer but it was taking too long/Suzanne was beating the odds, so he was mulling and mulling over killing her for a couple years and possibly started seriously thinking about it six months before Mother’s Day weekend 2020, about the time she was celebrating finding out her cancer was in remission which iirc was somewhere around Oct/Nov 2019.

I believe BM found out about the affair at some point via possible spying/looking at her phone etc., and on Saturday afternoon he drove home seething after SM had been ignoring his calls. Basically, I think it all came to a head in his mind, the perfect storm if you will. Between getting the “I’m done” text a mere few days prior, she’s having an affair! She’s ignoring my calls while talking/sexting with her lover!
BM was panicking in his mind driving home that Saturday afternoon with all of the above going through his head becoming angrier and angrier i.e., how dare she!, she’s not leaving and taking the money and everything I’ve worked so hard for!, no one leaves me!!, I’ll show her!! all these thoughts racing through his head while he’s driving home working himself into an anger fueled rage. I can just picture it when he arrived home at 2:44pm seeing red so to speak, thrust his vehicle into park and jumped out of his truck without closing the door! He was in a full blown rage, running around the property and the house looking for SM. Came upon the locked master bedroom door. Busted door in. Struggle between the two ensued. BM overtook her and strangled her to death.

Not sure about if he used the tranq gun/tranq dart to subdue her before killing her that afternoon but it’s possible he did since he admitted to running around the property gun in hand after arriving home (shooting chipmunks (insert enormous eyeroll)), and admitted he disposed of tranq materials in Broomfield. It’s also posdible he had a 2nd working tranq gun that he disposed of on his trash run odyssey, who knows.

At any rate, tranq or no tranq, imo he hunted her down at the house whether he chased her or whether she was already behind the locked bedroom door when he got home and he was running around looking for her, imo it ended with him breaking in the bedroom door, overtaking her and killing her imo strangled her to death. Everything that followed was clearly a man in a panic, up all night cleaning and loading his truck with incriminating evidence to be dumped in Broomfield, staging bike and helmet, shallow grave burial, going to (fake) “job” on Sunday/Morher’s Day when work was not allowed by city ordinance/no work permit etc.

I cannot imagine the terror and fear Suzanne felt in her final moments on earth as BM silenced her forever.

Let’s hope her voice is finally heard in court at future BM trial…waiting….tick tock..

IMHOO

#JusticeForSuzanne
That tranq gun surely played into it. As you said, all the time spent cleaning up his crime and that dart piece to be found in the dryer.

Thank you, I have a similar question but thought I was the only one. A neighbor/friend IIRC was the one who sounded the alarm when Suzanne didn’t return from her bike ride. I thought Suzanne had talked to her neighbor/friend about going on the bike ride, am I remembering correctly? Or did “someone” use her phone to text the neighbor/friend about the bike ride?
The neighbor was called by Barry. There’s a previous (sorry don’t recall who posted!) very recent post on this.

Man is a tinder box of anger. Not husband's day. Rude. ALL ABOUT HIM. It's not 'wife's' day. It's not 'if it matters to her, it doesn't matter to me' day. Besides he didn't kill her on Mother's Day. He just made sure she'd never have another.

jmo
Agree, that was passive aggressive and probably more obvious than he intended it to be.

He is disgusting, full of anger and it’s hard to think about anything and everything he did to her.

Now that is community.. coming together again to show support for Suzanne Morphew -- may justice be served. I'd like to believe that justice is coming one day -- very soon. moo, my thoughts!

@LaurenScharfTV
SHARE: Salida and the surrounding community are hosting another memorial for this woman who was reported missing in May 2020. This year is different, investigators have found #SuzanneMorphew remains, but the person(s) responsible has not been held accountable. #Justice4Suzanne

1714355043417.png
10:54 PM · Apr 4, 2024 from Colorado, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members