Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people think he and his daughters would plan a funeral and potentially burial if there was something in the autopsy that would incriminate him? When I saw that they were doing the funeral, I guess I assumed there would be no major development or news.
I guess it depends on if the family has the results of the autopsy at the point they began planning the funeral. Maybe LE told them the body would be released xyz day for them and that was it. I don't know how that all works behind the scenes though. I think in Barry's mind it would be more suspicious if they didn't plan a funeral.

Maybe he didn't think of it? Especially if it was hidden by Suzanne's top, if she was partially clothed when she was murdered?

moo
Yeah we know he isn't the smartest since he tried to plan it just right, but missed things like him telling police and the Ritter's he was on the job site, but the cameras in the hotel put him in the hotel. His truck put him there too. It's like he thought through some things, but didn't realize about other things. Overthinking/planning can look just like it seems.. over planning. People don't realize when they try to plan something, they change how they behave normally and it looks suspicious. Airplane mode off and on, truck doors in the middle of the night, going home to make Suzanne happy, but not going home, steak dinner, but only one plate. He made mistakes so let's home the chemo port was still in and it gives us some evidence.

Yeah we know he isn't the smartest since he tried to plan it just right, but missed things like him telling police and the Ritter's he was on the job site, but the cameras in the hotel put him in the hotel. His truck put him there too. It's like he thought through some things, but didn't realize about other things. Overthinking/planning can look just like it seems.. over planning. People don't realize when they try to plan something, they change how they behave normally and it looks suspicious. Airplane mode off and on, truck doors in the middle of the night, going home to make Suzanne happy, but not going home, steak dinner, but only one plate. He made mistakes so let's home the chemo port was still in and it gives us some evidence.
Yeah, the truth is the truth it never changes.

Lying liars who lie have to try and remember to stay on top of all of those lies and let's just say BM isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer IMO.

Do people think he and his daughters would plan a funeral and potentially burial if there was something in the autopsy that would incriminate him? When I saw that they were doing the funeral, I guess I assumed there would be no major development or news.

Do you actually think someone else did this? I'm not buying it, he's the one I'm almost 100% sure of it imo

Agree.
Crossing all things available to me that they found something there and have determined a definite cause of death.

moo

Do you actually think someone else did this? I'm not buying it, he's the one I'm almost 100% sure of it imo
That really is separate from them planning a funeral I think. But since the funeral was made public it crossed my mind that perhaps the autopsy wouldn't reveal much. We'll know soon, right?

Suzanne’s deceased corporeal form in itself incriminates Barry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shhhhtheresrabbits