Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Barry Morphew is innocent and he could not have killed his wife," said Jane Fisher-Byrialsen, one of Barry's attorneys. "She got up the morning of Mother's Day, had her cup of coffee, that is now confirmed with the autopsy report. Also confirmed with the autopsy report is that she put on her bike clothes. She was on a bike ride and abducted. The tranquilizer that was found in her bones, allegedly, is a very common animal tranquillizer that could be used on farms or by hunters, which are people who are very prevalent in that area of Salida."

First off, I don’t know how an autopsy can confirm she had her coffee. Second of all, she was wearing bike clothes, which only means she was possibly planning on going for a bike ride when Barry returned home. Third, give me a fricken break. A random abductor is carrying around the very same chemicals that Barry owned and admitted to using recently, and claimed he may have thrown out.

Enjoy the collapse of your civil case.

Wow wow wow. What an amazing piece of evidence this is. It's validation that many of us have thought all this time that he used the tranquillizers on her. There would be no blood, nothing to clean up if he somehow got her silenced so he could move her and not have things get messy. Well imagine he has these darts and tranquillizers material right there. He admits to throwing some away on his "work trip" and then more evidence is in the dryer.

Oh the big bad police must have planted that evidence.. right. They were just out to get Barry nailed to the wall for not reason. Poor Barry. :rolleyes:

What kind of human being hunts down their wife like an animal?

The same kind that suggests it's a mountain lion, the same kind that suggests she ran off another country (ON MOTHERS DAY?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:), the same kind that heads off to work on a job site he can't actually work at on Mother's Day because after all it isn't Husbands Day.. :mad:, the same kind that lets his daughters be the ones to arrive home and discover her missing, all while playing the woe is me poor husband card, the same kind that is upset with his wife needing pain meds for her cancer treatments..

The biggest cancer she had was named Barry Morphew and while she beat the medical cancer that tried to take her life twice, she just couldn't beat the evil cancer that was her husband.

But she is as strong in death as she was in life. She has given LE the final pieces they need to remove that cancer from society so it can't take out anyone else.

Re the tranq facts and what we know from the AA. Someone please correct me if I’m misremembering.

But we have ..
Part of the sheath in the drier
Barry admitting to disposing of something tranq related in a random trash location
Barry claiming he used them on deer (humanely - ok then), to remove antlers - out of season
Barry explained the movements around the house where prosecutors believe he was chasing Suzanne by firing at chipmunks

And now we have the smoking gun fact, #1 - tranqs in her actual bone marrow.

Wow.

Wow wow wow. What an amazing piece of evidence this is. It's validation that many of us have thought all this time that he used the tranquillizers on her. There would be no blood, nothing to clean up if he somehow got her silenced so he could move her and not have things get messy. Well imagine he has these darts and tranquillizers material right there. He admits to throwing some away on his "work trip" and then more evidence is in the dryer.

Oh the big bad police must have planted that evidence.. right. They were just out to get Barry nailed to the wall for not reason. Poor Barry. :rolleyes:

What kind of human being hunts down their wife like an animal?

The same kind that suggests it's a mountain lion, the same kind that suggests she ran off another country (ON MOTHERS DAY?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:), the same kind that heads off to work on a job site he can't actually work at on Mother's Day because after all it isn't Husbands Day.. :mad:, the same kind that lets his daughters be the ones to arrive home and discover her missing, all while playing the woe is me poor husband card, the same kind that is upset with his wife needing pain meds for her cancer treatments..

The biggest cancer she had was named Barry Morphew and while she beat the medical cancer that tried to take her life twice, she just couldn't beat the evil cancer that was her husband.

But she is as strong in death as she was in life. She has given LE the final pieces they need to remove that cancer from society so it can't take out anyone else.
Excellent posting.

Re the tranq facts and what we know from the AA. Someone please correct me if I’m misremembering.

But we have ..
Part of the sheath in the drier
Barry admitting to disposing of something tranq related in a random trash location
Barry claiming he used them on deer (humanely - ok then), to remove antlers - out of season
Barry explained the movements around the house where prosecutors believe he was chasing Suzanne by firing at chipmunks

And now we have the smoking gun fact, #1 - tranqs in her actual bone marrow.

Wow.
Correct on all accounts. This was the missing piece, and it’s a piece that ensures prosecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann