Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god. If there is DNA, it’s likely to come back to an unknown male. More ammo for Iris.
Hadn't thought of it that way... Let's send good vibes that lazy, sloppy Barry left that glove and it's a smoking gun. However, even if it's random trash with stranger DNA, I believe the other evidence combined will override IE's various stranger DNA arguments.

found: a ripped sweatshirt, a torn tanktop, and a work glove
Crested Butte sweatshirt...

Torn.

Speaks to her violent end. Perhaps a casualty of a chase and she broke free, ripping his hold on her clothes, before locking herself in her bedroom, only to have him plow through the door and finish what he started.

As of today, I hope this man has no friends.

JMO

Why are Barry and the girls holding a funeral service when they haven’t yet retrieved suzanne’s remains? Are they afraid LE will arrest Barry the moment he steps foot in public?
Hoping they found her port too. Also hoping Barry is reincarcerated before Mother’s Day and if so we shall raise a glass maybe even a few IPAs.
Emphasis mine.
I found it in the link below; thanks @legalmomma !

Eta : It's mentioned in the "Final Diagnosis" under "A" :

A. Report 1a.JPG

Also, no damage to her bike or helmet, as in; they were placed there, and no abduction or struggle occurred.
Imo.
Omo.

Last edited:
I'm going to go out on a limb and state that we're going to see some research from this AR on butorphanol, azaperone, and medetomidine. Specifically how it got into her marrow. It's slow acting and maybe absorbs into the marrow due to a bodily function. But also, it's injected with big needles, IIRC 14 gauge were found in the garage. Maybe it was injected into her bones via tranq gun after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member