Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the fact that they recovered a pale patterned balaclava as well as a pink and light color leather work glove. https://www.scribd.com/document/727780041/Suzanne-Morphew-autopsy-results
Balaclava.

She was preparing to leave the house. Balaclava = Covid mask.

No way would Barry have thought of that.

JL was off doing his own thing so Suzanne prepared to do hers, dressing for her bike ride. Complete with a mask to protect herself and others. Suzanne strikes me as considerate, careful.

Only one person knew she had but minutes to live, as he sped home raging.

JMO

I expected homicide by undetermined means. Never in my wildest dreams did I believe they’d find the smoking gun, that not only confirms the prosecution theory, but finally puts to rest this nonsensical random abductor theory.

#SmokingDart
I was in meetings all afternoon so still at least 5 pages to go but TOTALLY AGREE. Blown away by the autopsy.

So bittersweet

I am so happy /ecstatic actually that her remains are telling the story we all held on to all these years - Bless you Suzanne - its truly a miracle to me. I feel pretty certain this time justice will be served ( fingers and toes crossed -)

On the other hand , feeling so sad for her family at this moment - her sister and brothers - to know for sure the reality that this "husband" treated his beloved, their sister, in such a repulsive way. Even after four years of knowing, to find out for sure is still a heck of a lot to process.

What news!!!

JMO

IMO those clothes could be worn biking but also aren’t uncommon to wear around the house for chores, lounging, etc. I think it’s a bit of a stretch for the attorney to refer to them as “bike clothes”.

So far, Barry has shown every step of the way that he’s done zero calculation. It’s unlikely he has the brain cells and foresight to dress her body in order to fit his bike story. Everything he’s done so far has been impulsive, reactive, and covering his tracks. I think he left her in the clothes she had on at the time.

Would her foot bones be missing due to animals uncovering the shallow gravesite? Or were her partial remains moved later from a previous location? Thoughts?

BBM
~snip

‘A bullet was also found, but it wasn't clear whether it was used, according to the attorneys of Barry Morphew.

His attorneys also tell 9NEWS that none of Suzanne's bones in her feet were found in the shallow grave, nor were her shoes. They do not know why that might be.’

~snip

Suzanne Morphew's autopsy reveals she died by homicide

Unfortunately that is a weird phenomena that happens in a lot of missing person cases out in the wild and it baffles all. See many of the missing 411 cases. You'll see this a lot around oceans and bodies of water. A foot with a sneaker on it might wash up on a beach is one of the more common examples. There are other example where a person's body may be found miles away from their last know location yet there are is no footwear or feet left on the body or anywhere near it.

I think the best explanation is that perhaps if a predator is trying to see if a person is alive they go to the further spot from the head. That is going to be the feet. If a body is deceased for a long period of time, the hands and feet are going to have the least amount of skin, muscle and cartilage there as well as being the most exposed to the elements, thus there is least resistance. A wolf say, might snap of a limb and take off with it's prize. I know it's a graphic thought and I apologize but I think that may be an reason for this weird phenomena. Just my opinion though.

Here is an article of a similar discovered body with a missing foot: Mystery surrounds dismembered foot found in shoe at national park

I found a few more articles but they are all behind pay walls. It happens more times than you think.

She's "tired of it..."

Like hell she is, he's making her rich.
Not nearly as tired as we all are of Iris and her constant twisting of the facts. Deny deny deny. It stops working after a while if people are aware enough of the facts. And we seem to have some definitive information now to fill in the missing pieces. Felony Friday anyone ? I do love a lasagna JMO

I never saw allegations about the port being found in the washer or the dryer. Had it been found I’m pretty sure Barry would’ve been signed, sealed & delivered before this. Those are removed in surgery IIRC. Doing so at home would’ve caused her to bleed extensively. The dart sheath was in the dryer. The port was found in the shallow grave.
I'm currently in treatment for cancer - ports are surgically placed and removed, generally after some time has passed after last chemotherapy session, in case the person ends up needing more chemo or other treatments like immunotherapy. Interestingly, they also have a traceable serial number. They sit below the surface of the skin so Barry would have had to cut it out of her. But if he had done so, he likely wouldn't have placed it in her grave.

I'm currently in treatment for cancer - ports are surgically placed and removed, generally after some time has passed after last chemotherapy session, in case the person ends up needing more chemo or other treatments like immunotherapy. Interestingly, they also have a traceable serial number. They sit below the surface of the skin so Barry would have had to cut it out of her. But if he had done so, he likely wouldn't have placed it in her grave.
I hope chemo gets every trace of your cancer.
Prayers for Health and Endurance.

JMO

Not nearly as tired as we all are of Iris and her constant twisting of the facts. Deny deny deny. It stops working after a while if people are aware enough of the facts. And we seem to have some definitive information now to fill in the missing pieces. Felony Friday anyone ? I do love a lasagna JMO
Her comments after the autopsy report was released are bordering on ridiculous. She sounds a fool.

All her brouhaha about the caffeine, and that means that Suzanne had morning coffee is a stinking pile. Who knows what else Suzanne had to drink that day. Soda, ice tea, some sports drinks, all kinds of things have caffeine in them. That means nothing, imo.

The drugs, however. Some rando just happened to have those, same as her husband. Put the sheath in the dryer to frame poor ole long-suffering Barry.

Sure, Jan Iris.

Balaclava.

She was preparing to leave the house. Balaclava = Covid mask.

No way would Barry have thought of that.

JL was off doing his own thing so Suzanne prepared to do hers, dressing for her bike ride. Complete with a mask to protect herself and others. Suzanne strikes me as considerate, careful.

Only one person knew she had but minutes to live, as he sped home raging.

JMO

RBBM

This, or she wore it to keep dirt and debris off her face when biking.

When I walk, I wear a neck gator to keep the sun off my face and flying creatures and dirt out of my mouth.

JMVHO.

BM may have loaded one or more darts with serum long before May 10, 2021. He did not want SM in his garage for a reason!

Also, I'm recalling the Indiana Vet was identified and provided the serum batch sold to BM would be expired or near expiration but I'm not finding this info. @Cindizzi -- is this familiar to you?
That does sound very familiar and I’m wondering if we learned it 94CB03D5-2281-4AE9-916F-D3324F6CF772.jpeg8E9D6EBB-D762-4F40-9219-082BFF099E52.jpeg075BB967-E445-401B-A7E1-E5A0A052AFD9.jpegBB30DBD9-39EA-48E6-A267-2AA5ED16F2B1.jpegE4F0A516-7659-4D25-B57F-FE7771DB0A69.jpegfrom the preliminary hearing (?)

Here’s all I can glean from the AA regarding tranq materials:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member