Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^rsbm

Yes, that's rich-- coming from IE who is suing some in attendance for $15M in federal Court!!

View attachment 500310
Everyone listed had a professional reason related to the investigation requiring their presence. They didn't go for their entertainment. Iris is creating bother in an empty room. Again.

Really, Iris, you're getting tired?!?

Think about this, Barry is potentially looking at a life sentence is prison, all because he doesn’t know how dryers work.

Whatever is in your pockets doesn’t magically disappear once you put it in the dryer. Thats because it’s a fact that the only thing dryers eat are socks.

If not for this syringe cap, investigators aren’t asking questions about tranquilizing agent, and Barry isn’t confirming its use by admitting to using it on animals, and possibly disposing of it in Broomfield.

Most importantly, I can’t imagine it would be normal procedure to test for these specific chemicals at autopsy.

Thanks Barry.
That's what happens when you murder the person who is tasked with clearing the crap from your pockets before washing your duds.

Suzanne spent her adulthood making BM look decent.

Left to his own, a moral pigpen.

JMO

Then there's this paragraph after it

The authorities offered the victims, Barry, Mallory and Macy, the option to retrieve Suzanne's remains, but they want to ensure the suspect is apprehended before they take what could be an important piece of evidence in the suspect's prosecution. The family is quite skeptical about the integrity of this investigation as the very same investigators that concealed the unknown male DNA continue to be involved in this investigation and were present at the autopsy of Suzanne Morphew.

Suzanne is the victim, not Barry
Maybe Barry could get arrested today, leaving Suzanne's daughters to collect her remains, seeing though he is THE ONLY suspect
And slinging mud at Robin Burgess and Alex Walker as they were present at autopsy - were they named in civil suit?

moo
I'm on a lot of local Colorado social media, and it comforts me that hardly anyone seems to be picking up what IE is laying down. I see overwhelming public sentiment that Barry is guilty, and a lot of frustration with the daughters for supporting him. IE might be very crafty in her defenses, but I see no evidence that her trickery is resonating with the public.

From the above link :
He's basically admitted to knowing Suzanne was not conscious May 9th -- evening or May 10th morning.

As in, no kidnapper grabbed her.
And if he was innocent -- why didn't he call 911 for her ?
It would've served him better to say nothing, but his over-explaining is helpful for the prosecution, so there's that.
Omo.

I'm on a lot of local Colorado social media, and it comforts me that hardly anyone seems to be picking up what IE is laying down. I see overwhelming public sentiment that Barry is guilty, and a lot of frustration with the daughters for supporting him. IE might be very crafty in her defenses, but I see no evidence that her trickery is resonating with the public.
I'm very glad to hear that.

Idk.. but I just learned today’s stunning news.
Murderous Morphew Monday.

The truth has been revealed, finally!!!

Tick tock, Barry.
Tick tock.
Agree with the tick tock @steeltowngirl
I have to figure LE knew this info well before us and they have a plan in place -

Iris is out there on the offensive with egg all over her face imo
I wonder how many times in the past seven months BM has googled about the deer tranq and how long does it stay in a body...Using one of the girls phones or even on Sho's - does he even know what bone marrow is ...
Where's Morgan and did they save any of those tools left in the lobby - bc those dug Suzanne's grave in Moffat altho it sounds like he bathed in bleach with the tools at the hotel
How long before we see poor dead Jeff Puckett woven into this by the D as the real killer ?
smdh

Justice is in transit ...next stop Barry Morphew
IMO

That is a comfort.
Understand the frustration about the daughters, but I feel really sad for the younger one in particular. She knew what those last few weeks/months were like, and she was faced with an impossible choice at a fairly young age when Suzanne went 'missing' - it wasn't just her mother she would have lost if she spoke up (moo)
Wish someone would gag Iris and remove all ways of communication from her reach. She is clutching at straws now (jmo).

Thanks @Lore Listener --Good to know because they (public/social media) certainly were buying it as outlined in the federal civil suit but maybe the agenda was different (i.e., targeting individuals).

More important, today, I believe it's truly hard to discount that anybody other than BM could inject SM with animal tranquilizer serum detected in her autopsy/tox screen. He had motive and the means. JMO

I remember a while back asking if after being sedated in this manner would Suzanne have eventually come to after the drugs were metabolized but I don’t think we ever discussed or determined anything. Would he have to redose her to keep her sedated after 8 hours? Would she have eventually died without receiving the reversal agent or would death have required another dose or possibly a different method of death was performed while she was sedated? Do we have any veterinarians among us? Thanks in advance.
Something was posted earlier, it was a statement from a veterinarian who opined that a second dose could cause brain damage. If the tranquilliser didn’t go into her buttock, then I think it possible that the BAM suppressed her breathing and she died. I’ll see if I can find the post.

ETA post 157

Attachments

• IMG_1858.png
    IMG_1858.png
    274.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
It seems to me that Barry is finally cooked.

Only relevant question remaining is who had access to both the chemicals found in Suzanne's remains, and access to her.
Somebody pointed out that Barry was the only one that claimed she "appeared drunk" and, IMO correctly linked that to yet another confession by him.

Hope they do this well this time around, she deserves justice.

Thanks @Lore Listener --Good to know because they (public/social media) certainly were buying it as outlined in the federal civil suit but maybe the agenda was different (i.e., targeting individuals).

More important, today, I believe it's truly hard to discount that anybody other than BM could inject SM with animal tranquilizer serum detected in her autopsy/tox screen. He had motive and the means. JMO
I've been looking at discussions on today's news articles specifically, so I do think the news about the tranquilizers could have impacted general opinion against BM!

Hahahaha!
"...She said that they should be looking into prescription records of hunters and ranchers in the area who knew #SuzanneMorphew was "alone in the house that day."

Ummm isn't that the definition of Barry?!!
Lol!!!!
seems like we have a little symbiosis happening...
that hug and squeeze...

Hadn't thought of it that way... Let's send good vibes that lazy, sloppy Barry left that glove and it's a smoking gun. However, even if it's random trash with stranger DNA, I believe the other evidence combined will override IE's various stranger DNA arguments.
Why not a female work glove? it was pink. Maybe belonged to a friend who helped him? maybe someone he was dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann