Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow wow wow.

So not the mountain lion then?

Wondering if we should sponsor a banner with these results to be unveiled at BM's heartfelt memorial tribute.

Feeling closer and closer. This info would have made the first trial a very different proposition, IMO.

Lauren S YT posted upthread provides the Celebration of Life is by invitation only and SM's family was not aware of the event until contacted by LS. Same with her closest friends-- they did not make the list.
Suzanne's own immediate family weren't told ?
And not the closest friends of Suzanne ... who have most likely been supportive of getting justice for this lady.
Ugh .
What a 'show', indeed.
Omo.

It is just so odd to me the timing of this service. Initially, it made sense to me because I assumed with the autopsy being public that also meant the body was released to the family and even as much as I dislike Barry and what he has done and continues to do, I could push aside those feelings and think that it's because they have her body now they can celebrate her life and bury her (well maybe Barry thinks he's already buried her once so why bother again?). Then we learn that Barry didn't pick up her body and it's still sitting at the coroners office. Now it does start to feel like a show.

I want to know if Barry had those autopsy results before the public did. When did he have them and when was this service initially planned. Was it before or after Barry knew what the results of that autopsy were.

It's hard to not think things are rotten when it involves Barry. I do feel for the girls, but I am not so sure they would have taken the lead on planning a service without their dads approval. So I am back to thinking WTH is this all about.
There has to be a backstory. Barry has not attended or initiated any other celebration of Suzanne over the last 4 years.

And then get into her home and burn her diary...

What a cruel thing to do.
That could have been passed down to her children, or to her side of the family.
Her last words and a part of who Suzanne was. :(
I had forgotten about the burned diary. Abused during life and after life.

I hope her family will make a statement, she deserves it. Nothing from the M side has been sincere or to honor Suzanne, it's all to protect her murderer. All JMO

It is just so odd to me the timing of this service. Initially, it made sense to me because I assumed with the autopsy being public that also meant the body was released to the family and even as much as I dislike Barry and what he has done and continues to do, I could push aside those feelings and think that it's because they have her body now they can celebrate her life and bury her (well maybe Barry thinks he's already buried her once so why bother again?). Then we learn that Barry didn't pick up her body and it's still sitting at the coroners office. Now it does start to feel like a show.

I want to know if Barry had those autopsy results before the public did. When did he have them and when was this service initially planned. Was it before or after Barry knew what the results of that autopsy were.

It's hard to not think things are rotten when it involves Barry. I do feel for the girls, but I am not so sure they would have taken the lead on planning a service without their dads approval. So I am back to thinking WTH is this all about.
Barry Morphew, 56, now lives in Indiana and as next of kin, received the results of his wife's autopsy report last week. He is planning a celebration of her life on Saturday, May 4.
Bbm
Yes he did have the results
Barry Morphew, 56, now lives in Indiana and as next of kin, received the results of his wife's autopsy report last week. He is planning a celebration of her life on Saturday, May 4.
Snipped from link

Am I the only one not worried at all about the potential for self harm in Barry? I'm fine with that possibility, Barry; no need to waste anyone's time. It's a shame you didn't do that first. We'd still have Suzanne, which would be a much better contribution to the universe than the one we got.

I'm sure he is being heavily surveilled right now. Probably afraid of his shadow. Stockpiling burner phones.

He's likely jumping at the sight of any large black SUV, all the while the stakeout crew is in pickup trucks.

You made my day, @Herat. This is the image that will make me smile into next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alhxo