Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #113

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately doesn't appear there is any photos of BM yet on there.

BUT, holly Wilson was invited?

Was she not the one secretly recording conversations with Barry at some point?
That’s what I recall. Wore a wire. Maybe he even said “ you are Suzanne to me “ to her.
Interesting twist.
Wondering if Sho got there early with the daughters, perhaps wearing the same wig she wore at the Antler Hotel lobby on Valentines, three plus years ago.
I think Barry was probably trying to avoid media attention.
JMO

Yep that’s Holly. Some time after SM was murdered, the Daily Mail got pics of she and BM standing outside of a restaurant. I can’t remember if she was secretly recording their conversations but I do remember LE spoke with her (it’s in the AA) and Holly said BM said to her (paraphrased) “you are Suzanne to me”.
She also told investigators there was an occurrence when she, her husband and BM were in each other’s company and BM had tried to (paraphrased) “cop a feel” of her breast (ewww gross) when her husband was looking in a different direction/had turned his head away for a minute. As one does. SMDH.
What a sleazebag.

I’m a little surprised she was invited to the service too.

IMHOO

#JusticeForSuzanne

Yep that’s Holly. Some time after SM was murdered, the Daily Mail got pics of she and BM standing outside of a restaurant. I can’t remember if she was secretly recording their conversations but I do remember LE spoke with her (it’s in the AA) and Holly said BM said to her (paraphrased) “you are Suzanne to me”.
She also told investigators there was an occurrence when she, her husband and BM were in each other’s company and BM had tried to (paraphrased) “cop a feel” of her breast (ewww gross) when her husband was looking in a different direction/had turned his head away for a minute. As one does. SMDH.
What a sleazebag.

IMHOO

#JusticeForSuzanne

IMO, HW was invited because they needed someone to speak, and HW and her husband attended the same church. I think SM would have preferred SO eulogize her but I don't think she was invited. JMO

From the AA, pgs 57-59/129:

1715036621897.png
1715036716602.png
1715036793477.png

What a sleazebag.

IMHOO

#JusticeForSuzanne

One of those pics is of a guy in trainers! Who shows up to an event like that in trainers? It's just really disrespectful IMO.

Gutted Barry wasn't arrested mid sneak around into the service, good at sneaking and creeping about isn't he? :mad:

His truck looks nice and shiny - guess he's figured out some housekeeping in recent years. Shame he won't be able to drive it when he's locked up.

Moo

Friends and family held their breath as Barry Morphew was seen sneaking into the Indiana church for murdered wife Suzanne Morphew's memorial service held on Saturday, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal – less than a week after an autopsy report confirmed her death by homicide.

Exclusive DailyMail.com photos show guests arriving for a celebration of life at Trinity Baptist Church in Westgate, Indiana – close to the small town of Noblesville where she grew up.

I wonder if family and friends were holding their breath because they thought Barry might be arrested as he arrived at the church!!

Interesting comments under the Mail article.
Good write-up by DM. One slight correction: Trinity Baptist Church is in Westfield, IN, not Westgate.

A search of the church’s FB page turns up some Morphew pics.

What a sleazebag.

IMHOO

#JusticeForSuzanne
"As one does."

What a sleazebag.

IMHOO

#JusticeForSuzanne
Thanks for reminding me it was in the DM. Found it.
1715038120357.jpeg

One of those pics is of a guy in trainers! Who shows up to an event like that in trainers? It's just really disrespectful IMO.

Gutted Barry wasn't arrested mid sneak around into the service, good at sneaking and creeping about isn't he? :mad:

His truck looks nice and shiny - guess he's figured out some housekeeping in recent years. Shame he won't be able to drive it when he's locked up.

Moo
That would be Suzanne’s brother in law. Step-dad to Trevor, married to Barry’s sister.

From page 4 of 129 in the Arrest Affidavit:

“In the main floor/foyer area of a storage closet, Deputy Brown observed what appeared to be a reddish/brown substance that was smeared midway on the side of the closet wall.”

This reddish-brown stain was processed by CBI Laboratory and determined not to be blood; however, inquiring minds might like to know if it was related to the tranquilizer chemical, BAM. As we’ve been so kindly informed by Mr. Morphew’s attorney, “farmers and ranchers had it (BAM) and especially in that area. " (Morphew residence)

The video link
perhaps sheds some light on this issue.

At 1:01 of 2:48 on this video there’s a good shot of BAM being injected. I submit that the substance could reasonably be described as being reddish/brown in color (subject to the uncertainties of copy and reproduction).
View attachment 501817
Assuming for just a moment that perhaps the substance observed on the closet wall was BAM, I must ask the burning question: What were all those farmers and ranchers doing in Mr. Morphew’s foyer? (Can’t a man get a little privacy for God’s sake!!)
Bolding mine.
Oh my goodness.

Why on earth would BM's atty. want people to think there were farmers and ranchers inside the Morphew home ?
Just not very plausible and imo -- it's unprofessional to assume anyone will believe this !
Omo.

Thanks for this. ^^^
I was going to post it ... but you beat me to it ! :)

I'm astounded BM showed up .
However, I prob. shouldn't be.

His hubris knows no bounds.
Barry Hubris Morphew.
Imo.
Omo.

-Friends and family held their breath as Barry Morphew was seen sneaking into the Indiana church for murdered wife Suzanne Morphew's memorial service held on Saturday, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal – less than a week after an autopsy report confirmed her death by homicide.

Exclusive DailyMail.com photos show guests arriving for a celebration of life at Trinity Baptist Church in Westgate, Indiana – close to the small town of Noblesville where she grew up.

- Guests at the invite-only event included Barry's older sister Kelly Gillen, niece Holly Clem and mother Shirley Morphew.

Suzanne's friends were also represented, with close friend Holly Wilson making a lengthy speech about happier times together.

An attendee told DailyMail.com: 'Barry and the girls didn't speak but Holly did. The pastor spoke and a family friend read some scripture. It was nice.'

-Guests were handed a program decorated with yellow flowers and featuring a previously unseen photo of the mom-of-two in a floral-print off-the-shoulder top on the cover.

The funeral flowers were also yellow and included golden roses, gerbera daisies and calla lilies, as well as a bouquet of lilac branches.
this bit tho'
Despite the simplicity of the service, Hamilton County sheriff's deputies were present to keep onlookers at bay – striking a jarring contrast to the family occasion but providing a reminder of the high-profile Suzanne's case has enjoyed.

Moo
that's the husband of BM's sister...
I noticed it too.

IE is inventive.

First it's the DNA, now it's the ranchers.

On what basis could LE demand an accounting from all veterinarians and local ranchers as to who has access to BAM?

I love how IE is out there spinning tales, planting the idea that LE is derelict for not providing this information, as if there's a run on BAM and everybody has a sheath in the dryer.

We aren't distracted.

JMO

-Friends and family held their breath as Barry Morphew was seen sneaking into the Indiana church for murdered wife Suzanne Morphew's memorial service held on Saturday, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal – less than a week after an autopsy report confirmed her death by homicide.

- Guests at the invite-only event included Barry's older sister Kelly Gillen, niece Holly Clem and mother Shirley Morphew.

Suzanne's friends were also represented, with close friend Holly Wilson making a lengthy speech about happier times together.

An attendee told DailyMail.com: 'Barry and the girls didn't speak but Holly did. The pastor spoke and a family friend read some scripture. It was nice.'

-Guests were handed a program decorated with yellow flowers and featuring a previously unseen photo of the mom-of-two in a floral-print off-the-shoulder top on the cover.

The funeral flowers were also yellow and included golden roses, gerbera daisies and calla lilies, as well as a bouquet of lilac branches.
Thanks for sharing the article MG.
This part is not new, but I like seeing it again:

[…]

Suzanne's murder currently remains unsolved although the Colorado Bureau of Investigation released a statement following the announcement of the autopsy results in which they said they would continue to work on the case.
CBI boss Chris Schaefer said: 'The Colorado Bureau of Investigation and our law enforcement partners understand and appreciate the public interest surrounding this case.
'The investigative team assembled to work this case continues to follow the evidence and only the evidence as we seek justice for Suzanne's death.'

[…]

For the work below (a non-ode to IE),
I'm nominating @fcavanaugh for Poet Laureate of Websleuths. ;)

While we wait for breaking news, a little message to IE (with some good ole New England charm, er, I mean chahm, thrown in):

Iris yo Iris
quit flippin’ lyin’ to us;
Your client’s a creep, a fraud,
a muderah;
And most people can see
right through the two of yah;
No matter how much you keep on
spinnin’ and spinnin’
majority ain’t buyin’ what you are sellin’;
Blustah, obfuscate and try as you might,
you’ll never snuff out Suzanne’s bright shining light

The End.

IMO

#JusticeForSuzanne

Thanks for sharing the article MG.
This part is not new, but I like seeing it again:

[…]

Suzanne's murder currently remains unsolved although the Colorado Bureau of Investigation released a statement following the announcement of the autopsy results in which they said they would continue to work on the case.
CBI boss Chris Schaefer said: 'The Colorado Bureau of Investigation and our law enforcement partners understand and appreciate the public interest surrounding this case.
'The investigative team assembled to work this case continues to follow the evidence and only the evidence as we seek justice for Suzanne's death.'

[…]
This article also reminded me of Holly, who recorded Barry and was subject to a couple instances of him groping her.

“You are Suzanne to me.”

He told her so many lies, and they were all on tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000