Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #59 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are Youtube links allowed but not Facebook links?

2nd post on each thread gives approved sources for this case ....

"Approved sources are MSM, LE, Profiling Evil podcast, Lauren Scharf podcast or social media, Investigation Discovery, Crimeonline, Tyson Draper (only the interview with Barry Morphew), public documents."

CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #59 *ARREST*

3rd post provides link to the rules .. which includes Facebook rules.

CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #59 *ARREST*

In one of the PE interviews Andy said they had no internet to speak of. I'm not sure which one, but it was when he was talking about calling and leaving messages for Suzanne and never hearing back from them. Imo
Isn't that when Andy said he'd phone BM with a message for SM because he was always out and about with cell service but SM would seldom return the call?

RBBM
Dru Nielsen is the blonde attorney.
I’ve been trying to think positive, but I’m afraid you might be right, really wouldn’t surprise me in the least tbh, ugh.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne
One of them was the attorney in the Patrick Frazee case, she/they defended Krystal Lee

Isn't that when Andy said he'd phone BM with a message for SM because he was always out and about with cell service but SM would seldom return the call?
Yes, he said he would call both of them and even left messages on Barry's phone and he wouldn't return the call. I don't know why they didn't have a landline if the service was so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member