Condolences for the Elvis family & Friends

RIP Heather. To your family, I am so sorry for you loss. I cannot begin to understand your pain. God Bless you.

I'm really not sure what to say. I have a heavy, disbelieving heart as I type this. Heather was young and beautiful. Not just physically.
She was funny, intelligent, and creative. All of which were so evident in her social media, and posting by friends/and family. She had so much potential just robbed right out from under her. She had a heart of gold and believed the world was her. She didn't think a man she trusted would take everything she had, including her life, away from her. My heart breaks for you heather. My emotions run wild. I didn't even know you, but I feel like you were a sister to me. I have so much anger for the Moorer's who did this to you. I have so much sympathy for your family and friends. A dad lost his baby girl. A mom lost her best friend. A brother lost his baby sister. A sister lost her mentor, inspiration, shoulder to cry on, and person to guide her through everything. Rest easy moonchild. Help your family and friends grieve from above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers as you deal with what is to come.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Elvis family. May God bless all of you.

My thoughts and prayer's are with all of you, may the strength and comfort of the Lord embrace you all each day and may the heavens shine a light down to bring Heather home.

I am so so so sorry and saddened by your loss. Lots of love and prayers sent to you.

Heather - I am so sad about the loss of your bright and spirited soul. May you find a way to wrap your family in your lovely angel wings and love, guide and support them as they face the trials ahead.

Praying you are home soon and until then, that you are flying high in God's Grace and love.

Salem

To Heather's family -

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter, Heather.

Her absence on the earth cannot be filled,
but her beautiful memory can never be stilled.
In the depth of the dark and ultimate sorrow,
the light of her spirit shall reign on the 'morrow.
All that she was is a treasure to keep,
a balm to soothe your hearts that weep.
Once done upon this earthly plane,
you will be with your beautiful Heather again.

Heather Elvis, your candle will continue to burn in our hearts, RIP.. Prayers to her loving family, friends..and the Myrtle Beach community & beyond that came together as one to bring her home, and insure justice for her and the many others..

Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone) - Chris Tomlin (with lyrics) - YouTube

Prayer of St Francis of Assisi

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy;

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life. "Amen"..

to the Elvis family,
A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts and minds, through us, they live on. Please accept my condolences, she will not be forgotten. God Bless

“So have no fear of them, for nothing is covered that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known."

Attachments

• 1513701_247964855376244_1645226211_n.jpg
    1513701_247964855376244_1645226211_n.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 49
Dearest Elvis family:

Although we are not in your shoes, we mourn with you, and a light has gone out in all our lives. We feared the worst while praying for the best, as we know you all did. There was no way to truly prepare for this, and while we tried, it still comes as a shock and there is overwhelming sadness.

I just watched a segment on the Canadian skier, Sarah Burke, who tragically died during a training accident. Her mother said something to the effect of, 'at first I thought losing my daughter was the worst thing that ever could have happened, but I was wrong. The worst thing would have been never having had her'. I hope this can bring you some solace as you remember all the love and light your dear daughter has brought you during her short time with you. May God watch over you all, and know that Heather is now dancing with his Angels. :praying:

Much love to the Elvis family. Though I didn't know Heather, she seems like a beautiful person inside and out. That she would text that picture to Dad of her learning how to drive (on a date!) speaks volumes to how fun loving she was and how close you were.

I pray to God to give you strength and help you heal. I hope you come to someday find comfort in your memories of your precious child.

Continuing prayers for the Elvis family. God be with you and comfort you.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful daughter's life with the world. Through your sincere posts and courageous journey, you gave us the honor of meeting such a warmhearted, vibrant young woman. Even in her absence her light still shines bright, touching thousands of souls around the world.

Today, as a 28 year old married woman, I can't really relate to Heather. Thinking back to when I was 20 though…my goodness…we could be best friends. I was single, independent and always looking for the next adventure. I worked as a waitress, stayed out until the sun came up and didn't think twice about making friends with strangers. Looking back I'm sure I acted reckless, and Lord knows I was irresponsible. The thing is…I don't regret any of it. I lived fearlessly, loved freely and enjoyed every moment of taking things one day at a time. Maybe that's why I was drawn to her story from the beginning. I saw parts of the old me in Heather, or rather parts of Heather in the old me.

May her vivacious spirit, endearing passion and beautiful soul live eternally through all that choose to celebrate the gift of life the way she has. God Bless...

To the Elvis Family,

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Please know that your beautiful daughter Heather has touched thousands of lives around the world. God Bless you all! :rose:

I'm sending love and prayers for Heather's family and friends. The strength, determination and persistence you've shown in the process to find her is extraordinary and your hard work and patience is paying off. As a nation, we've come to love all of you and we grieve with you in the days and years to come. May Justice be swift and the evil doers be permanently removed from society.

Elvis Family and friends,
Prayers for you all! May God give you peace and comfort. I also pray that Heather gets the justice she deserves. May her spirit rest in peace. May the loving arms of Jesus wrap her in his loving embrace.

God bless,
CL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unsilent_bob