Conrad Murray trial -Day four.

He died because a doctor ordered a drug he had no business ordering.

That is one thing I am for sure of and would find him guilty on that fact alone. No matter how the rest of the trial goes. It is however interesting to watch this trial and see the in and outs of the day MJ died. I would think with such and open and shut case that their would not be any questions as to who (all) is to blame for MJ's death and It looks like so far that is waning as the truth.

Yes he is guilty ,but the guilt might not be all his.

In the criminal case........yes.......the guilt is all on Murray's shoulders, Soul. MJ is not on trial nor is this a civil trial where the plaintiff and defendant can have a percentage of fault.

I try to look at the issues and not get bogged down by irrelevant events.

The truth is giving Propofol in a home setting is not against the law. Not for Michael and not for Conrad Murray. Those are the facts and that is why Murray is not charged with doing so. So I try very hard to understand this was not an illegal act. Although I am hoping that changes and it is against the law in the future but as it stands today.......it is not. It was not the propofol that killed MJ but it was WHO administered it flooding his system with it by grossly deviating from the standard of care required by Murray.

What made this very safe drug into a lethal weapon was the total lack of care that was supposed to accompany anyone who administers propofol. Murray had done this for 6 weeks and nothing had happened. I believe that is because Murray painstakingly did it carefully and was hands on every moment MJ was under.

But the morning of June 25, 2009 Murray deviated so far afield from the standard of care needed that he left that care totally unrecognizable to any doctor in his profession.

Was he bored? Was he cat napping? Was he engrossed in thinking about his 'ladies'? I think so and wouldn't be surprised if Murray has a sexual addiction. So something sparked his drastic change that day. That day he had little or no regard for human life. It doesn't matter if MJ paid him to do this. He jumped right in and agreed so the buck stops with him when he let his patient die because he is 100% responsible for that fatal result. Not MJ who was unaware that his doctor was killing him by gross recklessness and neglect.

MJ cant be any more accountable for the actions that Murray undertook that day.Dead is dead. He has paid the ultimate price for trusting Dr. Murray to do his job efficiently that I am sure beyond all doubt he assured MJ he would do just that.

IMO

Just glancing through before getting ready for work.

I am not certain about the amount of hair loss, but could that have been from the scarring from the Pepsi burn?

The mask over his face may have been for allergies, iirc there was an allergy medication in the autopsy report link, that included all meds found at the home, so I am guessing that is police reports attached.

The umbrella was because of the vitiligo. (sp?) I had a close friend with it and she wore hats and carried umbrellas b/c of it. She said the sun made it worse and the sun felt harsher on her skin.

The catheter was b/c of the nightly drugging. That's just that.

His caloric intake. Any performer will try to remain very lean as cameras increase the size of your body. However, everyone knows what they are comfortable with. I agree he was not eating enough, but you can't make someone eat that does not want to so they can stay thin. Also, after working out I notice I am not very hungry, so 16 hour prep dancing may have made him feel the same, so he just ate enough to get by.

I just noticed those few things, and feel there are simple explanations for them. I don't know how many drugs MJ was on for daytime and night time, but the autopsy report states he was in decent health, minus some osteoarthritis which is normal at 50.

His lungs quit working b/c of the night time drugs in such a high rapid dose, then everything else stops as no oxygen can get to the organs and blood.

A lot of dancers eat very little when they are rehearsing or performing. They may drink some type of health drink filled with a lot of nurtrients..vegetables..etc.

I read the mask also was to keep the sun off of his face due to vitiligo. Any sun on the face can cause the skin to become irritated.

While MJ was lean he had always been very lean. In the 2005 trial due to stress he had gotten down to 112 pounds but he was never a man with weight anyway. When he made Thriller he wore a 26" waist and weighed 99 pounds and he was a grown male of 25 years old at that time.

I do believe that some of the hair loss was due to the severe burn to his scalp and also I noticed when the other man who has vitilago from Detroit who was interviewed on tv about his own struggles with vitilago he too had patches of hair loss on each side of his head. It looked like where he had patches of vitilago it makes the hair not want to grow in those areas.

I truly think based on the AR that MJ was in rather good health.

Sure he had somethings medically wrong with him. He was 50 years old not 20 so that would be expected but all of his vital organs were very healthy.

IMO

Very interesting posts but I am still left with my original thoughts when the news came out about MJ's death.

What reputable doctor would take on the treatment of MJ - even though we know he had undergone many many surgeries, had repercusions from the Pepsi burning incident, and already on several medications. This dr was negligent with his treatment. MJ had "people" to make sure his desires were catered to, who made sure his desires were appropriate? A dr should have said, NO, that is not appropriate, no matter who you are. MJ may have found another dr who would go along with his desires, but this one should have to answer for his negligence. Do No Harm.

He did not die from stress. His heart was in excellent shape. He went into cardiac arrest when his respiratory system shut down due to the influx of propofol and benzos.

He died because he was completely saturated in propofol in a short amount of time which can be lethal and was...combined with the benzo cocktail.

He died because Murray let all the popofol go right into his vein almost all at once.

He died because he had no doctor monitoring him. The doctor that was to be paid an astronomical figure each month was distracted and thought it more important to talk/text and email than do what he was paid to do. He was so wantonly reckless he just gets up and leaves his patient to die all alone without the doctor even being by his side.

Thanks was NOT enough for your post OBE!!!!! It seems that instead of wanting to hold Dr. Murray responsible for what he DID and DID NOT do for MJ, it is easier to hold others responsible.

With that said, yes, I am sure MJ had a lot of stress in his life. But, his heart was healthy.

Dr. Murray is responsible for his actions and his actions show he was NOT doing his job. For that he needs to be held accountable.

JMO, IMO, and all other disclaimers.

The histopathological findings section in MJ’s autopsy report revealed the following:

- marked diffuse congestion and patchy hemorrhage of right and left lungs.
- marked respiratory bronchiolitis, histiocytic desquamation, and multifocal chronic interstitial pneumonitis.
- multifocal fibrocollangenous scars with and without congestion and hemorrhage.
- organizing and recanalizing thromboemboli of two small arteries.
- intravascular eosinophilia with occasional interstitial eosinophilic infiltrate.
- suggestive focal desquamation of respiratory lining cells with squamous metaplasia.

The above findings reflect a depletion of structural and functional reserves of the lung. Reserve depletion is the result of widespread respiratory bronchiolitis and chronic lung inflammation in association with fibrocollangenous scars and organizing / recanalizing thromboemboli of small arteries.

It should be noted that the above lung injury with reserve loss is not considered to be a direct or contributing cause of death; however, such an individual would be especially susceptible to adverse health affects.

Multifocal chronic interstitial pneumonitis is a chronic inflammation of the lungs in which the normal air-cells are replaced by fibrous or connective tissue, followed by induration and atrophy of the lung. It is synonymous with Cirrhosis of the Lungs; Fibroid Pneumonia and Fibroid Induration.

In addition, osteoarthritis and arteriosclerosis was noted throughout his body.

The amount of drugs he was prescribed is shocking.

People with pneumonia are often admitted to the hospital for treatment and this finding supports my opinion that MJ wasn’t in good health prior to his death.

Because Michael's lungs were in such poor condition, Dr. Murray should have known better than to give Michael the propofol he wanted. JMO.

Bottles of orange juice were found in MJ's bedroom and I think he had an eating disorder and was Anorexic. Some prescribed medication has to be taken with food and taking powerful drugs with no food in your system is very risky imo.

http://www.henriettesherbal.com/eclectic/thomas/pneumonia-chr-int.html
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/02/09/mj_autopsy.pdf

I don't think MJ was anorexic. The ME said he was within normal weight range for his build and height.

Chef Kai said that MJ had meals with his children everyday. They loved her tuna dishes and chicken recipes. He probably did not eat red meat though and he had no plaque build up whatsoever even at the age of 50.

I don't think he had pneumonia. Lot of people have chronic lung infections and live a long and prosperous life.

I think MJ was very healthy for 50 years old but even a healthy person cannot survive an intoxicating amount of propofol being flooded into their system combined with benzos.

That would easily kill and elephant, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smoore9861
Back