Conrad Murray trial -Day six.

Here is a photo of his wife.

This is Dr Conrad Murray's wife, Dr. Blanche Y. Bonnick Murray. She doesn't get spoken about much. Strange considering not only is she a Dr, but that the fact that it wasn't Conrad Murray's office/practice that was searched. It was HIS WIFE'S!

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f227/dr-conrad-murray-his-wifes-real-name-220474/

I also read the car he was driving when he was MJs doc belonged to his sister.

Do Conrad and Blanche have children of their own?

For crying out loud. The man thought he was a sex machine.

And if he is going to be allowed to practice medicine after all of this he needs to have a procedure done to slow him down.

IS rehashing information presented about Murray wanting to retrieve the cream that 'Michael wouldn't want the world to know about'. He was not interested in any such thing. Murray wanted to get back to the house to retrieve that bag of bottles, bags and vials that he stashed so he could remove it from the scene. Thank goodness for Michael's devoted staff in not allowing this.

ETA: I'm surprised Murray didn't go back to the house on his own and try to get in, but I guess he was too hungry to do that.

If Conrad Murray never practices medicine again that will make me happy. Better than a prison term!

I remember they have two children. If I am recalling correctly after this long, Blue.

IMO

Thank you oceanblueeyes, Blanche is an attractive woman imo.

The article says Murray has 1 adult daughter and Blanche has 1 adult daughter who live with them and Murray has no other children so it sounded like the two children weren't the couples own biological children and we know Conrad Murray has at least 5 other children.

I wondered if CM had extra marital affairs because his wife didn't want children or couldn't have children and he wanted a son.

FWIW, yesterday in Court Nicole Alvarez said when Conrad initially began taking care of MJ, he would return home early in the morning and as time progressed he was returning home later each day.

Thank you oceanblueeyes, Blanche is an attractive woman imo.

The article says Murray has 1 adult daughter and Blanche has 1 adult daughter who live with them and Murray has no other children so it sounded like the two children weren't the couples own biological children and we know Conrad Murray has at least 5 other children.

I wondered if CM had extra marital affairs because his wife didn't want children or couldn't have children and he wanted a son.

FWIW, yesterday in Court Nicole Alvarez said when Conrad initially began taking care of MJ, he would return home early in the morning and as time progressed he was returning home later each day.

IIRC, the chef did say that often times Dr. Murray would take MJ's breakfast juice drink up to him mid morning. So it sounds to me like he was there quite often in the middle of the morning which would coincide with Nicole's testimony that he was coming home around 9 or 10am.

IIRC, the chef did say that often times Dr. Murray would take MJ's breakfast juice drink up to him mid morning. So it sounds to me like he was there quite often in the middle of the morning which would coincide with Nicole's testimony that he was coming home around 9 or 10am.

Yes I am sure as time progressed, Dr. Murray was very afraid Michael might not wake up and he waited to make sure he was okay before he left.

Dr. Murray would also want Michael's feedback on the medications he was ordering for him and since they were planning to leave the country shortly, they had to keep each other "up to speed".

Yes I am sure as time progressed, Dr. Murray was very afraid Michael might not wake up and he waited to make sure he was okay before he left.

Dr. Murray would also want Michael's feedback on the medications he was ordering for him and since they were planning to leave the country shortly, they had to keep each other "up to speed".

To me that testimony shows that MJ was building up a tolerance to the sleeping aides that were being used and it was taking longer, using more and more of the drugs for MJ to get to sleep.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back