Conrad Murray trial -Day six.

<snipped>

At the time of his death, Jackson was reportedly having Dr. Murray give him the propofol as a method of sleeping.

Experts have indicated that this type of drug is highly addictive and over time it will become less effective requiring higher dosages.

Additionally, propofol does not produce restful sleep which the body needs.

http://newstaar.com/watch-streaming...ening-statement-as-trial-begins-today/354326/

And I have also seen numerous experts who says propofol is not addictive like a narcotic or an illegal drug. One may become psychologically addicted to it in their minds thinking they need the propofol to rest but there is no withdrawal symptoms from the use of propofol because it quickly leaves the system with little or no side affects each time.

While it may not produce a restful sleep if the patient thinks it does then it does to them. Of all the people I have known who had propofol used for lengthy or short procedures they always have told me they were out like a light and felt they had slept like a baby through it knowing nothing at all. I have only had it one time and I simply went to sleep and never got past 99 when starting at 100 counting backward. I awoke and I didn't feel groggy at all like other anesthesia has made me where I felt it for days afterward.

Of course no human being would live when totally flushed with this dangerous amount of propofol all at once. It would kill an elephant imo. On tv they said one bottle was enough to do a 1000 quick procedures in a hospital.

IMO

I thought I had read way back when that Dr. Murray was married and the wife was also an MD??

That is true. He has been married since 1989.

You sure didn't hear about her being in court to support her philandering husband either.

He has acted so reckless not only with his inept care of MJ but his personal life as well. Its a wonder he didn't give her a STD and he sure doesn't believe in birth control.

And I would really like to know if he sees his other 6 children. Heck he could have more children out there and not even know it. I find him a very careless self centered man who is a high risk taker.

IMO

Here is a photo of his wife.

This is Dr Conrad Murray's wife, Dr. Blanche Y. Bonnick Murray. She doesn't get spoken about much. Strange considering not only is she a Dr, but that the fact that it wasn't Conrad Murray's office/practice that was searched. It was HIS WIFE'S!

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f227/dr-conrad-murray-his-wifes-real-name-220474/

I also read the car he was driving when he was MJs doc belonged to his sister.

Here is a photo of his wife.

This is Dr Conrad Murray's wife, Dr. Blanche Y. Bonnick Murray. She doesn't get spoken about much. Strange considering not only is she a Dr, but that the fact that it wasn't Conrad Murray's office/practice that was searched. It was HIS WIFE'S!

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f227/dr-conrad-murray-his-wifes-real-name-220474/

I also read the car he was driving when he was MJs doc belonged to his sister.

Kind of strange! Says Conrad Murray isn't his real name and might not even be an MD???

And I have also seen numerous experts who says propofol is not addictive like a narcotic or an illegal drug. One may become psychologically addicted to it in their minds thinking they need the propofol to rest but there is no withdrawal symptoms from the use of propofol because it quickly leaves the system with little or no side affects each time.

While it may not produce a restful sleep if the patient thinks it does then it does to them. Of all the people I have known who had propofol used for lengthy or short procedures they always have told me they were out like a light and felt they had slept like a baby through it knowing nothing at all. I have only had it one time and I simply went to sleep and never got past 99 when starting at 100 counting backward. I awoke and I didn't feel groggy at all like other anesthesia has made me where I felt it for days afterward.

Of course no human being would live when totally flushed with this dangerous amount of propofol all at once. It would kill an elephant imo. On tv they said one bottle was enough to do a 1000 quick procedures in a hospital.

IMO

Dr. Conrad should have pled "not guilty by reason of insanity" ; what MJ and CM were doing was crazy lol.

Dr. Conrad should have pled "not guilty by reason of insanity" ; what MJ and CM were doing was crazy lol.

LOL! I dont think that would work unless he was going to declare he was insane over the thoughts of sex.:floorlaugh:

Did you see how quickly Chernoff jumped up to object when he thought they were going to reveal what the text messages said?:floorlaugh: I havent seen him move that fast since the trial began.

Me thinks there was some steamy stuff said on them.

IMO

Kind of strange! Says Conrad Murray isn't his real name and might not even be an MD???

I think that was a mistake.

I did see his mugshot one time when they arrested him for domestic violence. He was later acquitted. He looked nothing like he does now. If I remember correctly back then he wore glasses and his hair was much fuller.

I just linked that site because I have seen this photo of Blanche before and it has the SW PDF file linked on it.

IMO

I thought I had read way back when that Dr. Murray was married and the wife was also an MD??

Thank you Isabelle. I did some more digging after reading your post and found out you are right about CM being married to a doctor.

<snipped>

In the report titled, &#8220;Conrad Murray Women - Let&#8217;s call a Spade a Spade&#8221; it states Nicole Alvarez revealed to the Court that she did know Conrad was married after she initially denied it.

And Sade Anding testified in Court that Conrad Murray told her he was divorced.

Conrad Murray&#8217;s relationship with Nicole Alvarez is notable because he and his wife,
Dr. Blanche Bonnick Murray had left their practices in San Diego and moved to Los Vegas to escape a similar situation with Nenita Malibiran with whom Conrad Murray had an affair with and had a son with out of wedlock.

http://muzikfactorytwo.blogspot.com/2011/09/conrad-murray-women.html

Today in Court, Tim Lopez, the pharmacist CM ordered MJ's medical supplies from, testified that he obtained Dr. Murray's medical credentials from him and when he entered his information into his software program, it accepted it which proved CM was a licensed medical practitioner.

His full name is 'Conrad Robert Murray' and he was born in St. Andrews, Grenada on February 19,1953. He is currently 58 years-of-age.

Information on his medical training and background in medicine is included in the link below.

http://www.biography.com/people/dr-conrad-murray-481814

LOL! I dont think that would work unless he was going to declare he was insane over the thoughts of sex.:floorlaugh:

Did you see how quickly Chernoff jumped up to object when he thought they were going to reveal what the text messages said?:floorlaugh: I havent seen him move that fast since the trial began.

IMO

Yes I did. It was priceless.

IMO

I think those texts should have been let in. It tells what was on his mind and more importantly who wasn't on his mind, at the crucial moment.

Thank you Isabelle. I did some more digging after reading your post and found out you are right about CM being married to a doctor.

<snipped>

In the report titled, “Conrad Murray Women - Let’s call a Spade a Spade” it states Nicole Alvarez revealed to the Court that she did know Conrad was married after she initially denied it.

And Sade Anding testified in Court that Conrad Murray told her he was divorced.

Conrad Murray’s relationship with Nicole Alvarez is notable because he and his wife,
Dr. Blanche Bonnick Murray had left their practices in San Diego and moved to Los Vegas to escape a similar situation with Nenita Malibiran with whom Conrad Murray had an affair with and had a son with out of wedlock.

http://muzikfactorytwo.blogspot.com/2011/09/conrad-murray-women.html

For crying out loud. The man thought he was a sex machine.

For crying out loud. The man thought he was a sex machine.

And Nicole Alvarez described herself as an "instrument" LOL.

I understand why Anding heard mumbling sounds after CM put his phone in his pocket, but I can't understand why she heard coughing as well?

Here are some highlights from today's court proceedings:

- Judge Pastor also would not let the jury hear a voice message Murray left on Bella's cell phone nine days earlier. But Bella did answer 'yes' when asked if Murray had told her he hoped to "meet up with you" later at a club in Las Vegas before he left for London with Jackson. The judge ordered that testimony stricken from the court record, but jurors clearly heard it.

- Dr. Murray is married and was living with Nicole Alvarez when he was working as Jackson's personal physician in the 2009.

- 11:57 a.m., is when prosecutors contend Murray first realized that Jackson had stopped breathing.

- Pharmacist Tim Lopez, who followed Alvarez on the witness stand Tuesday, testified he sold and shipped more than four gallons of propofol to the Santa Monica apartment where Murray lived with Alvarez.

- Randy and Rebbie Jackson were the only Jackson siblings in court Tuesday.

- Los Angeles Police Homicide Detective Dan Myers, who led the Los Angeles Police Department investigation of Jackson's death, and coroner's Investigator Elissa Fleak will probably testify Tuesday or Wednesday, based on that pattern.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/04/justice/california-conrad-murray-trial/

The more I learn about CM the more I'm creeped out. What did any woman see in him besides money? Shivers!

Did the trial end early yesterday?

Yes. It ended right after Mr. Lopez completed his testimony. The attorneys went to sidebar for a few minutes then the judge said that there were some scheduling issues (I take that to mean a witness not there yet or something) and that they would be recessing for the day. It was about 2 hrs or so earlier than normal, IIRC.

Did the trial end early yesterday?

Yes, it ended two hours earlier than expected because of witnesses scheduling issues.

The trial is scheduled to resume Wedesday morning at 8:45 am, weather permitting.

I think those texts should have been let in. It tells what was on his mind and more importantly who wasn't on his mind, at the crucial moment.

Absolutely. ITA!

It shows his state of mind at the time and we all know by now his mind wasnt on caring for his patient.

I'm actually shocked that this judge allowed these women to testify.

Ha! Vinnie just used the word "parade" of women. Talk about character assassination. Wow.

I'm not so sure this was a good move on the part of the prosecution. They could've let this evidence in without these women parading in front of the jury.

Oh and who cares if he had 7 kids with 5 women? What does that have to do with this case?

Why are you shocked? I have never seen a case where a time line witness didn't testify?

If he had called doctors or nurses they would have called them too like they did his patient that he called that day.

It isn't the state's fault that he was busy as a hornet calling all of his 'ladies." The witnesses are what they are.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamtom
Back