Couple physically abuse their toddler child live on Snapchat - Australia

gregjrichards

Reaction score
A sickening video posted to social media over the weekend shows two young people laughing as they hold a plastic bag over a toddler’s head.

A teenage boy, who claims to be the child’s father, can be heard saying that he’s trying to "discipline" the toddler as it struggles to pull the bag from its face.

"We’re not child abusing them, we’re just teaching them discipline," he says in the vision.

"Making sure that they’re not dead, but then they can’t breathe."
The video, uploaded to Snapchat, then shows the pair running water over the child’s face with the caption "he is dying tonight for sure".

The toddler, believed to be a boy, can be heard crying while the young woman giggles.

https://thewest.com.au/news/austral...ing-video-is-shared-on-snapchat-ng-b88734278z

I’m furious about this. Why did law enforcement not arrest them for child abuse? Why has this poor child been left in their care?

Absolutely sick
My heart is breaking right now
Where are the police?

omg I hope the authorities take the child away

Investigation is ongoing?!

Safe and well?!? Not hardly.

Sick.

Any progress in the investigation yet?

For some cases... public outrage is needed for there to be any progress.
I am sick of repulsive, so-called 'parents'; such as the ones showing how they enjoy abusing their little one.
Saddened because there's not much a person can legally do ... no matter what's happening.
Sometimes CPS involvement helps, but they can only do so much , and often their hands are tied as well.
Of course we all know that certain CPS have failed children in the worst way.

Is it wrong of me to hope this child grows up and someday kicks the snot out of these incompetent failures of parents ?
:gaah:

For some cases... public outrage is needed for there to be any progress.
I am sick of repulsive, so-called 'parents'; such as the ones showing how they enjoy abusing their little one.
Saddened because there's not much a person can legally do ... no matter what's happening.
Sometimes CPS involvement helps, but they can only do so much , and often their hands are tied as well.
Of course we all know that certain CPS have failed children in the worst way.

Is it wrong of me to hope this child grows up and someday kicks the snot out of these incompetent failures of parents ?
:gaah:

No, it’s not wrong. It’s just a normal, healthy human reaction to the abuse of a vulnerable child. That’s why I didn’t look at the visuals. There’s no need for me to subject myself to that to be motivated to do something. I hope this child grows up, against all odds, to be an empathetic caring human being with no lasting memory of these events unless they affect their daily lives in adulthood. Then, if that happens, deal with their trauma and become even more compassionate toward others; particularly children. That’s the only way the cycle of abuse can be broken.

Any updates? Have they tracked the ‘parents’ down? The video being broadcast over Snapchat may make that difficult. Hopefully, someone will ID them and report them to police.

And I can't help but think this is just ONE little boy. There are countless others suffering everyday from abuse and neglect that we DON'T see... it's like for every one of these idiots who makes a video or whatever, there are countless others we don't know about. Heartbreaking. My heart breaks for so many children in this world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73
Back