CT CT - April Grisanti, 20, Norwalk, 1 February 1985

Given the circumstances of her last sighting, I am sadly not thinking April is still alive somewhere. I do wish that her family could have some closure in finding remains, however.

'My sister needs to come home': Norwalk woman pleads for help in search for sister missing 36 years

A Norwalk woman is refusing to give up on her push to bring her sister's remains home after her disappearance and presumed murder 36 years ago.

A question haunts Gina Grisanti and her mother daily -- where is her body?
She’s now organizing her own search and has spent the past couple weeks papering the area with signs.

Gina Grisanti is determined to search every lead for herself, but she can't do it alone.

"I really would appreciate if I could get people to donate cadaver dog services, private detectives, anything to help in my search - sonar equipment, divers," she says.

Feb 2 2022
April Grisanti disappearance: Norwalk police renew call for info in 1985 cold case
''Grisanti has never been located.

Norwalk police are asking anyone with any information pertaining to her disappearance to contact Detective Daniel Serio of the Cold Case Unit at 203-854-3188.

Information may also be anonymously provided on the Norwalk Police Department's Telephone Tipline at 203-854-3111''
11532319_020222-wabc-norwalk-cold-case-april-grisanti-img.jpg

Aaron was arrested by Norwalk Police on February 10, 1985, for kidnapping and would be convicted and incarcerated until his release in December of 1991.

https://www.wtnh.com/news/missing-in-connecticut/

3272_23945.jpg

• April Grisanti of Norwalk – Last seen February 1, 1985 at 20 years old
    • April was in the process of breaking up with her boyfriend of three years. On the evening of Jan. 31 into Feb. 1, the two had a physical altercation and the police responded, but April did not press charges. A second altercation occurred and witnesses saw April being forced into her boyfriend’s car. April was never heard from or seen again, and her boy has never been recovered. Her wallet with her driver’s license, credit cards, and birth certificate was found in Norwalk a month later.

April Grisanti was last seen shortly after midnight on Feb. 1, 1985, when her ex-boyfriend, James “Purple” Aaron, forced her into his blue Cadillac outside Anthony’s Bar on Main Street, according to a tweet from police.

The two were seen fighting inside the vehicle, which turned onto New Canaan Avenue, according to police. Her friends reported her missing after she didn’t show up to work.

Aaron has been convicted of second-degree kidnapping and unlawful restrain, and was discharged from prison in 1991.

His first wife, Mary Frattalone-Aaron, also went missing in July 1981. Her remains were found the following month in the woods in Norwalk.

Anyone with information on Grisanti is asked to contact Det. Serio at (203) 854-3188, send an anonymous tip at norwalkpd.com or text 84741

This monster murdered 2 women and he was only ever sentenced for the kidnapping because the body was never found. Whats the odds of getting away with murder twice?
That seriously insane. I wonder if there were any others ?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betts79
Back