CT CT - Irene LaRosa, 17, Ellington, 1 March 1971

Here is the podcast. Look for Michael Bouchard. This podcast will only be up there for a few weeks.
http://www.wplr.com/podcasts/

One man has a wife go missing and a sister missing. Coincidence?

Listening notes:

- Last seen at home
- Brother R said that he had reported her missing, but had not called to report her missing. (This was found out in 2016.)
- Believed R to be covering up for other (younger) brother N?
- Then Susan LaRosa disappears - 1975 - R's wife. - Found in wooded area in Vernon by highway workers, blunt force trauma to forehead. Found in 1978.
- Mom died 2007, dad died 1970.
-11 children in her family. Most kids displaced by social services and scattered. 6 children were with dad until he passed away, then with mom. N was considered threat to children, was made to sleep in camper in backyard. House torn down in 1980s.
- Irenes niece from MA reached out to Michael B to find out if he could take the case.

Direct link through Audioboom: https://audioboom.com/posts/6825871-michael-bouchard-missing-in-connecticut?t=0

By now, people on this thread know that Irene was the sister of Robert Larosa. Robert's wife went missing in 1975 and found deceased in 1978. According to a relative of Irene, Robert was the one that reported Irene missing. However, some family members believe it's Robert's older brother who may responsible for Irene missing as well as the other girls in the area in particular Lisa White.

I can never wrap my head around the ones where family takes YEARS to report the person missing!

So what if you thought she was a teen runaway? You'd still want someone to look for her.

I can never wrap my head around the ones where family takes YEARS to report the person missing!

So what if you thought she was a teen runaway? You'd still want someone to look for her.

In the 70's in most areas, the attitudes were very different. Custody, runaways, and other family matters were not considered matters for LE to get involved in. If she had run into trouble with the law somewhere she would have been returned, but unless there was some indication of kidnapping or other crime, she wouldn't have been considered a missing person. They probably wouldn't even have taken a report.

Listening notes:

- Then Susan LaRosa disappears - 1975 - R's wife. - Found in wooded area in Vernon by highway workers, blunt force trauma to forehead. Found in 1978.

Direct link through Audioboom: Chaz & AJ in the Morning / Michael Bouchard - Missing in Connecticut

What happened with the Susan LaRosa case? Was R a prime suspect? I think that if the body was found three years after she disappeared there must have been only bones and no DNA...
Maybe both cases are related

Facts of this case: there are a lot of post on here that are almost accurate, but not quite. Let's clear a few things up moving forward. First off...Irene was reported missing in 2016 by her neice...never by R. Irene was allegedly raped by her oldest brother N (R was younger). Irene's best friend who was also allegedly raped was the sister of one of the other missing girls in the area. The Connecticut State Police were searching an area of Crystal Lake in 2019 specifically for Irene due to info they received from the neice who spoke to a witness who gave her info and was recorded by LE. It's a shame that the people who committed these crimes up in that area of Connecticut were allowed to do just about anything they wanted to anyone. Hopefully justice will reign down up there.

Wondering now that I’m looking closer why the investigating agency for Irene is the Galloway Township Police when she did not go missing from there, but the UID I think is her was found in Galloway Township area?

investigators claim to not have an ID on the UID or clue who she is, but could they be with holding info? Or are they having issues IDing her like lack of DNA samples to test?

I've seen multiple last seen dates on this young lady. April 1970, March 1971 (as shown in this thread for her case file on charleyproject) and also December 26, 1971 on her case file on NCMEC. Hmmm ... ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back