CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
JS brings up the dog. Fotis was very upset. Friendly family dog.

PG said the dog slept under his desk.

PG took Beckham to the vet.

JS asks if MT's father went with him, Carlos T went with because he is a doctor. PG doesn't remember that.

Dog needed to be euthanized. JS asked PG if he knew what that is. Rude.
There's no way this jury is buying what JS is selling, especially with his attitude and condescension.

JS asking about his internet searches. So it was of interest to you?

JS, LE had your phone, downloaded it, told you about your internet searches.

JS: so you were interested in the investigation and this was before you suspected FD

JS is talking now about seeing FD and MT in the kitchen at 4 JC. FD said LE had taken his phone. PG was looking at his phone to recall a time -- when FD took his phone.

It could also be a cover up statement too.
Very true. It's such a weird thing to say in passing. We all know JS is not an effective defense lawyer currently, but it would make way more sense to insist MT truly didn't think JF was dead instead of trying to slander PG.

ETA: Considering deleting this in case defense counsel reads here, but I doubt it would help. Good ideas won't help bad representation.

JS is confusing me. Asking about a pile of events on different dates.

JS correcting dirt bike to motorcycle.

JS testifying that PG never paid MT for the motorcycle. PG says he paid FD. PG never got the title.

JS arranged for MT to get her motorcycle back.

Defence Counsel today has achieved new low imo.

Referring to “internet stuff” as being responsible for dragging MT and her daughter into the JF story.

Really????????????!!!!

I am cracking a can of hard seltzer as honestly this is simply too much…..

MOO

JS is talking about an abundance of lawyers, testifies that the Farber family was suing Fore Group. PG didn't know that at the time.

PG did not know which attorney FD Saif he was meeting with on 5/24.

PG hadn't met KM, doesn't know him.

Morning recess

There's no way this jury is buying what JS is selling, especially with his attitude and condescension.
You have it at ‘there’s no way’…… Yes agree! And on the dirt bike, excuse me, moto-cross motorcycle….. that is supposed to be registered…. did I just catch that PG had apparently paid FD for that dirt bike (not paid MT) never got a title, and that MT later asked to have it back with assistance of JS? If so, other endearing behavior by the parties. MOO

And FWIW, everyone I’ve ever known would call that a dirt bike. A blast to ride from my experience. Off road typically…. IMO

Defence Counsel today has achieved new low imo.

Referring to “internet stuff” as being responsible for dragging MT and her daughter into the JF story.

Really????????????!!!!

I am cracking a can of hard seltzer as honestly this is simply too much…..

MOO
afitzy ... hard seltzer?? I'm going straight for the bottle of tequila!!

afitzy ... hard seltzer?? I'm going straight for the bottle of tequila!!
I am totally with you but I'm on work calls all day so had to start "Light" but will join you with the tequila after work calls are all done!
MOO (PS...just kidding about drinking on the job...OR, maybe not? Who knows what can is behind my can wrapper)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrian33